From Nothing, Everything - Cover

From Nothing, Everything

Copyright© 2018 by Renpet

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Your experience, your education... your life, is the foundation of your future. It is the essence of you. But, what happens if you lose that foundation? (Please read the story codes carefully)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

I enjoyed watching Addison as she made herself breakfast. I liked the way she expressed her happiness. She danced, light on her feet, her ponytail swishing.

Every time I studied her face I found myself drawn to her. I adored her Asian features - oval face, cute button nose, and her million watt smile, with her Caucasian eyes so mysterious and smoky.

And I particularly appreciated her outfit. Today, she treated me to white-trimmed baby-blue cotton shorts that were so short the bottom swell of her buttocks showed, and had matched it with a baby-blue tank top, her feet bare.

I admired the creases where her buttocks met her slender thighs and the sexy gap at her crotch. That naturally brought to mind what her shorts hid from view; her sexy pussy, ripe and pouty, so small, and her incredible pubes.

Sipping coffee, a partial erection formed. Sex this morning had been unbelievably good. Too good. I wanted her again. I welcomed the flood of warm desire and tickle of excitement.

“Are you horny, too?” I asked when she sat at the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal.

Addison’s eyes opened wide. “Again? We just did it this morning!”

“That was practice. Like an appetizer.”

Addison laughed, perhaps thinking I was kidding. I wasn’t.

“A quickie?” I suggested, sipping coffee.

“I’m eating breakfast.”

Not deterred in the slightest, grinning at her, I chatted away: “I like your shorts. They show your ass off beautifully and you have an exquisite bottom. What I’d like to do is bend you over the kitchen table and fondle that little ass for a while, then slowly pull those shorts down to expose your panties. Maybe I’ll fondle your panties for a bit before slipping them down and caressing your bare buttocks.

“With you bent over the table, I’d be able to play with your pussy and make you as horny as I am, make you wet, and make you desperately want a quickie.”

Addison shifted on the chair. “Jeez, Dad! Stop!!”

“And then, just when you’d want me to drop my pants and take you from behind, just when you’re so horny you’re frantic, I’d stop and let you suffer the way I am at the moment.”

“That’s NOT fair!! Now I’m all hot and stuff!”

“Job done,” I said with a grin, standing.

I put the coffee mug in the sink and headed out of the kitchen, laughing quietly when Addison complained, “I hate you! You’re MEAN!”

I was. I was horny as heck and I wanted Addison to be frantic with need. I wanted fast and hard sex, selfish sex, exhausting sex. I wanted to experience her exquisitely tight pussy again.

“I have to find a landscaping service,” I yelled back to her.

Who would break first?

Forty-five minutes later, I caught her sitting on the couch watching TV and messaging on her Smartphone. I leaned over from behind and fondled her small breasts. She glanced up at me and smirked. When I tried to slip one hand inside the neck of her tank top to play with her bare breast, she let out a screech and jumped up, turning to me with a frown.

“No way, buster!”

I smiled and shrugged and continued to the kitchen for an ice cold bottle of water.

All morning I teased her; groping her bottom in passing, sneaking up from behind and wrapping my arms around her until she felt my hand heading to her pussy. Then she danced away, laughing, denying me. Yet, her eyes spoke of her pleasure, of being desired. Sooner or later - sooner, I hoped - she’d succumb.

Oddly, it was a kiss that did it. When she tried to dart away from a friendly fatherly grope of her sweet ass, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, drawing her against me. As I bent to kiss her, smiling, she rose up on her toes and let me.

I wasted no time, striking like a viper, the kiss hot and passionate, and finally caressing her gorgeous behind.

She sighed when it ended, leaning into me. “You’re SO unfair,” she complained. “Now I’m horny.”

“Finally! Come to the kitchen.” I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me.

Addison laughed. “I thought you were kidding about the kitchen table.”

“I’m very serious. Blame it on your shorts and too-sexy ass. Wiggling that thing at me all day!”

Addison let out a peal of laughter. “All day? It’s not even noon!” She didn’t resist me, letting me lead her.

I tamped down my grin when we reached the kitchen. Addison was so much fun. Faking a serious face, I let her hand go and pointed at the table.

“Bend over it.”

She laughed. “This could be fun.” Then she giggled, so charming, her eyes sparkling. She moved slowly, sashaying her way to the table and, still grinning, bent over it, her toes brushing the floor.

“Like this?” she asked, wiggling her butt.

The shape of her ass rounded delightfully. An erection returned. Moving in, I explored the contours of her buttocks; sweet and petite. “Lovely. Absolutely gorgeous,” I observed. “You have a fine rump. Rumpalicious!”

She laughed.

Enjoying the titillation, I drew her shorts down slowly, her plain white cotton panties revealed, stretched over her bum.

Leaning over her, I smiled, then kissed her cheek while fondling sexy, chaste cotton. Then I felt it. I felt the slight bulk of her feminine pad. Damn!

“You’ve got your period?” I asked, severely disappointed.

“No.” Addison blushed. “I had to use it because I was leaking your...”

I laughed. “My semen?”

Her blush intensified and she frowned. “Yeah.”

“Man! That really turns me on!”

“It does?”

“Heck yes!”

Addison laughed. “You’re weird.”

I gave her a quick kiss and straightened, admired her ass, then slowly drew the waist of her panties down, her butt crack appearing, her sweet buttocks next, and as I pushed her panties down to her thighs, I saw cum staining her pad. My cock strained, demanding release. I shoved my sweats down, my cock leaping up, while admiring how her pussy was perfectly framed by her thighs - such a sexy sight!

I touched her lightly dusted cleft. She was slippery with cum just inside. Horny since breakfast, I gripped my shaft and moved closer, my tip touching her, excitement building, need driving me. I wasted no time. This was sex for the pure fun of it. Pressing at her, her labia bulged and spread. Her entrance resisted. I pressed harder, felt her stretch, excitement pounding me. I pressed again, harder.

“Ouch!”

“Sorry. Should I stop?”

“No. Don’t. Just go slow. You’re too big.”

Suddenly, my crown breached her entrance and slipped in, gripped so damned tightly. The sight was out of this world; her small buttocks framing my thick cock penetrating her. I groaned at the sight, then shuddered when I looked at her petite, young body on the table. Jesus!

Holding her hips, I fucked her gently, each stroke penetrating deeper and deeper - so good. My shaft glistened when it emerged, her pussy almost inverting it held me so snuggly. Cock swelling, I forced myself deeper, her buttocks enticingly close to my groin; an inch or so and I’d be buried in her!

“Unbelievable,” I sighed.

“What?” she asked, glancing back at me.

“I’ve never seen such a sexy sight,” I told her, fucking her slowly.

“I can’t see. Wait! My phone’s in my pocket. Take a video so I can see.”

“Absolutely not!”

I stroked into her, pressing, pressing, and her buttocks touched my groin. Addison let out a grunt when my tip hit her end. I stopped moving, my erection gently throbbing inside her.

Buried in heaven, I lifted her hips and pulled her back off the kitchen table far enough for me to reach under her, touch her silky pubes, follow her cleft, and touch her clit. When I caressed it, Addison physically relaxed.

Rubbing her clit, I started fucking her - long, slow withdrawals, enjoying the hugely erotic sight of my thick erection emerging from her small pussy, then slowly stroking back into her tight, velvet sheath, my groin pressing against her buttocks.

As turned on as I was, as horny as I was, the memory of Addison climaxing on my cock last night was an experience I wanted to repeat; her painfully tight contractions with each wave of her pleasure. I fucked her slowly, diddling her clit, and gradually her almost silent communication started; the most beautiful symphony.

Quiet murmurs evolved into quiet, “Mmmms,” followed by deeper breaths. I fucked her with long strokes, almost emerging, then reversing, filling her, stretching her, my tip actually sensing her cervix.

Addison added a cute moan, then, “This feels so good.”

“Pure heaven,” I agreed, fucking her slowly.

Her breathing changed, now shorter breaths, quiet panting, and her body reacted, humping slightly against my strokes. Rubbing her slippery clit, I fucked her faster, my cock aching, weight emerging in my groin - the promise of utter bliss so close.

Unlike last night when she’d climaxed quietly, Addison groaned, almost complaining, “Oh Gaaawd!” Without a pause, she grunted, her pussy clamped down on me, so fucking tight, and her body shook, her climax slamming into her.

I fucked her faster, harder, firm thrusts, cock swelling, her pussy milking me and, as she peaked, I came, the first pulse painful, the second ravaging me, a huge spurt exploding, cum flooding her, ecstasy making me dizzy. In short, hard thrusts, I emptied myself into her, each spurt bringing glorious bliss, sweet pleasure, my erection swelling, pulsing, cum exploding, until, with a final aching spurt, my orgasm peaked and passed, throbs weakening then stopping, my body drained.

When I pulled out of her, a gush of thick cum, like a river, ran out of her pussy and onto the pad in her panties. It was such an erotic sight, I knew I’d never forget it.


“I’m sore,” Addison complained at lunch, shifting to find a comfortable way to sit on the chair.

“Three times was probably too much.”

“No kidding!” she responded with a grin.

“We should have a swim,” I suggested. “It’ll help.”

Addison finished the final bite of her sandwich, chewed and swallowed. She sipped her Coke, then spoke: “Is it weird that I’m sore and still want to do it again?”

“Weird? I don’t think so. I want to, too. I can’t seem to get enough of you.”

“That’s good, right?”

I grinned. “It sure as hell is good for me!”

Addison laughed, her eyes bright. “We should try other stuff.”

“Like baking?” I deadpanned.

“No, you doofus!” she said with a laugh. “Sex!”

Chuckling, I observed, “Honey, you have no idea how happy that makes me. You’re a wet dream!”

Addison grinned. “Wet is right!” Then her expression softened, her voice quieter. “I really like sex with you, Dad. I know it’s horrible to say it, but I’m glad you have amnesia. I’ve never been so happy.”

“Yeah. Me too, honey.” Weight settled in my chest; a subtle ache of adoration. I genuinely loved my daughter, soft and sweet, adventurous and sexy, a beautiful free spirit. Had I appreciated her before? Had I showered her in the love she deserved? Had I let her know how important she is to me?

Shaking myself mentally, I said, “How about a swim? Skinny dip?”

“No way! I told you, I’m sore. Besides, what if Julia drops by?”

“At least wear the white bikini,” I begged, grinning.

“Nope. It’s too dangerous.”

“That it is,” I agreed.

Not much later, we swam in the cool pool. Humidity had joined the burning summer sun in a clear sky to make it oppressive. Addison was in her teal bikini. The swim was lazy, slow, chatting to each other. Sex didn’t arise. Addison talked about her friends, who was seeing whom, the fights, breakups, dating.

“And you don’t have a boyfriend?” I asked.

“I almost had one. It didn’t work out.”

“How come?”

“He liked Lucy more than me,” Addison said. “Dating in school is a pain.”

“How so?” I asked as Addison floated to me and held herself up in the water with her hands on my shoulders.

“Some of the guys want you to do things with them, like they expect it.”

“Such as?”

“Well, kissing, which I like...”

“So that’s why you kiss so well,” I said, cutting in.

Addison smiled. “Uh-huh.” She kissed me lightly, then continued, “But, some of them want to feel us up and it’s, like, if we don’t let them, we can’t date. Then they tell their friends we’re frigid.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.