From Nothing, Everything - Cover

From Nothing, Everything

Copyright© 2018 by Renpet

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Your experience, your education... your life, is the foundation of your future. It is the essence of you. But, what happens if you lose that foundation? (Please read the story codes carefully)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Addison held my hand as I led her to the bedroom. She’d smiled slightly when I turned the television off, watched me while I turned the lights off, and accepted my hand when I reached for it, letting me pull her up from the couch.

I was completely aware of what I was doing. I was fully aware of my intentions. Searching myself, I found no hesitation, no questions; for once amnesia was my friend. If Addison let me, I was going to make love to her.

Addison was silent when we stepped into the bedroom. The bed loomed large. The silence was pregnant. Oddly, I felt a bit awkward - as if this was the first time I’d had a girl in my bedroom.

“I’ve been thinking,” she said. “With your memory and all, you’re as much a virgin as I am.”

I looked down at her. She grinned and spoke. “I know how it’s done. I can explain it to you, if you like.”

I couldn’t stop my laugh. She was amazing. So surprising. I loved her.

“Okay. I don’t want to embarrass myself. What should I do?”

Addison’s grin softened into a flirtatious smile. “First, you remove your sweats and Tee.”

I did, my erection rather obvious.

Addison noticed it, her pleased expression cute. “Next, you kiss me.”

I drew her against me, smiling at her. She rose up on her toes, face turned up, and I bent and brushed my lips against hers. Addison pressed herself against my erection. Our lips lingered in a sweet kiss.

“Next, we get in bed,” she said, stepping back.

“I’m glad you know about this stuff,” I said. “I’d be lost.”

Addison laughed and slipped under the covers.

“What now?” I asked, joining her and moving close, rolling onto my side to face her.

Her eyes sparkled with amusement. She rubbed the sparse hair on my chest, her hand warm. “Now you romance me.”

“And how do I do that?”

“You kiss and cuddle me. You have to turn me on.”

I grinned, pulling her close. “I thought you’re already turned on,” I said, bringing her tight to my body, face to face.

“You have to woo me,” she said with a grin.

“Woo?”

Addison laughed lightly. “Woo. As in kiss, cuddle, and seduce.”

Reaching behind her, I caressed her panties, enjoying the shape of her butt. We kissed gently, small kisses, lips playing, and Addison let out a soft sigh of pleasure and pressed her mouth to mine. Her kiss became passionate very quickly, her lips parting, her tongue meeting mine in a sexy caress.

Kissing her, I eased my hand inside her panties and explored her ass, her skin warm and silky, her shape so sensual, buttocks mounded, petite yet perfect.

Our deep kiss ended suddenly when I inhaled sharply. Addison fondled my erection over my boxers making me swell, pleasure suffusing me. She smiled shyly. When I extracted my hand from her panties and stroked up, under her top, she eased back to give me space and I touched her breast.

It was so small in my palm, rising slightly from her chest, yet sexy as heck. For a few silent moments we touched each other, her hand fondling my erection, me caressing her nipple.

The move was mutual, both of us moving, our kiss again gentle, sweet. When it ended, I asked, “What next?”

Addison smiled. Her hand let my erection go and pushed at the waist of my boxers. “We get undressed,” she said, rolling away.

“If you insist.” I shoved boxers down and kicked them off.

Addison laughed, tugging her top off over her head, then reaching under the covers, wiggling a bit.

Skin against skin is a beautiful experience. Being naked together was sensational; intimacy at its best. I liked how my erection pressed against her. I felt slippery precum leak on her.

Addison smiled and wiggled her body against my cock then, moving up, kissed me. I fondled her bare ass. Our kiss became passionate, active, tongues wrestling. On our sides, facing each other, was such a comfortable position.

Below, it registered how petite she was when the tip of my erection pressed against her mons. With a slight hip turn, the tip slipped down and pressed against her pussy. Addison murmured into the kiss and hooked her leg over my thigh, opening herself.

Holding her bottom, I rubbed the tip of my erection along her pussy. Addison joined in, undulating her hips. Precum made her pussy very slippery, her vulva caressing my tip. My erection ached, stiff, thick, and the dizzying impact of intense arousal settled over me, desire burning strong.

We kissed and moved together for a while, in no rush, just enjoying the intimate contact, loving each other, passion rising.

Then Addison sighed and ended the kiss. “This feels so good, Dad,” she murmured, moving her pussy back and forth, now very slippery.

It did. Too good. My body twitched and the tip of my cock pressed in, finding warmth, her cleft gently cradling me. We stopped moving.

Addison looked deep into my eyes. I kissed her lightly. She smiled. An unspoken decision had been made by both of us and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world when she slowly rolled onto her back, me following, lifting myself over her and between her legs. Addison bent her knees giving me room. I leaned on an elbow, partially over her, her thigh under my waist, and reached down between us to grip my shaft. The bed sheet covered us.

She was staring into my eyes when I guided the tip of my erection to her pussy, touching it, pressing, her labia parting, caressing me. Excitement thrummed through me, the prospect of sex with her so damned thrilling.

First kissing her gently, I murmured, “Ready?”

She nodded, still staring into my eyes, no longer smiling. I pressed, holding my shaft tightly, and made no progress. I tried again. Her pussy refused to yield. I was so damned hard, so turned on. I tried steady pressure, building, building, and Addison winced.

“Ouch! Wait! It hurt.”

Easing back, her grimace faded. She smiled apologetically. “Sorry. Try again. I wasn’t ready.”

“Are you sure? We can try later,” I offered, hoping she wouldn’t want to wait.

Addison nodded. Gripping my erection, I tried again, cautiously, pressing very gently, and this time something amazing happened. This time I felt her stretching, my tip slipping deeper. Addison inhaled through gritted teeth. I stopped. She relaxed. And I pressed again.

Slowly, so very slowly, I penetrated her. First my crown oozing in, then an inch more, my erection gripped in the tightest silken vise, throbbing, exquisite.

With less than a third inside her pussy, I stopped and let the shaft go. Through touch, I explored her stretched cleft, felt her soft, downy pubes, and found her clitoris, caressing it gently. My cock swelled making her feel even tighter; impossibly tight.

Addison smiled softly. “Are you all the way in?” She explored with a clench that almost hurt me.

“No. Just a bit,” I told her, still caressing her clit.

“A bit?” she asked in surprise. “Just a bit? Seriously?”

Clearly her pain had faded. I smiled. “More than enough,” I assured her. It was. Not even a third of me inside her and I was in heaven. Still resting on one elbow, slightly off her, I caressed her sexy mons, higher to her stomach, up higher to her breast that was barely discernible with her on her back. I rubbed her nipple, then bent to kiss her gently.

Addison was the first to move, pressing her pussy at me. It made no difference. I tried to withdraw and made no progress.

“I think we’re stuck,” I said in jest.

Addison burst into giggles, each felt through my cock. “What will they say when we call the ambulance? How do we explain this?” She carefully pushed her pussy at me with a curl of her pelvis.

“We could claim it happened in our sleep.” I grinned and tried to penetrate her deeper. Nothing.

Addison giggled again. “Sleep sex? Sorta like sleepwalking?”

“Works for me. I have no memory. What’s your excuse?”

This time she laughed. This time, when I tried to pull back, my cock pulsing with need, I felt the tiniest movement at the tip. So did Addison. Her laughter passed. We both moved and slowly, very slowly, my cock eased back until the crown oozed out of her. I reversed and penetrated her carefully, Addison wincing, and managed to sink into her tight pussy no further than last time, but easier.

So very cautiously I started fucking her, never penetrating her deeper. I didn’t need to. This was far, far too exciting. Pleasure washed through me with each gentle stroke, fucking my young lover. My erection felt impossibly hard, her pussy almost painfully tight. For some reason, not being able to penetrate her deeper added to my excitement; Addie too young, too petite to take me.

As arousal reached a fevered pitch, I gently settled onto her. Addie wrapped her arms around me taking my weight. The top of her head touched my chin. I reached down and cupped her ass, and fucked her gently, withdrawing, stroking in, withdrawing, stroking into heaven. There was no rush, no plan, just utter pleasure, my cock swelling, an ache in my balls emerging. And it hit suddenly. With a painful throb, my orgasm erupted uncontrollably, semen pulsing up and into her. Before I could say anything, a massive surge hit, cum racing up my shaft and exploding into her tight pussy. The dam burst. With small thrusts, I came hard, spurting hot cum, bliss slamming into me with every painful eruption. It seemed endless, thrust, cum, ecstasy, thrust, spurt, utter bliss, my cock swelling with each contraction. It continued, nothing left, dry pulses bringing pleasure, then an ache, and with a final heave, almost pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.