From Nothing, Everything
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Renpet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Your experience, your education... your life, is the foundation of your future. It is the essence of you. But, what happens if you lose that foundation? (Please read the story codes carefully)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

At first, I was a tad embarrassed being naked with a hard on. But it quickly passed. Having a fourteen-year-old apparently unconcerned with her nakedness distracted me from my own self consciousness with ruthless efficiency.

Swimming after our discussion relieved some of the urgent sexual tension. Sunbathing to dry, conversation slipped back into non sexual comments. My erection partially softened.

But then, the sun dried her and my erection returned. It was her pubes’ fault. As they dried, they became glossy black. Almost straight, they formed the sexiest Mohawk down the centre of her small pussy, standing up, silken, young and fresh, the sides of her mons and labia still hairless. From my viewpoint, I could see everything. I could see her tightly closed cleft with just a peek of her clitoris showing. I could see how plump and sensual her vulva was, and how the bottom of her buttocks swelled where they pressed to the chair.

She shifted in her chair, her legs parting just a bit, and nothing was left to my imagination. Nothing! My erection returned in full force, rigid, upright, aching again.

“Fascinating,” she observed, startling me out of my ogling.

She was smiling when I looked at her face. “Since I promised to tell the truth,” she said, “I really like turning you on, Dad. It’s ... like, powerful.”

“That’s a good word for it,” I assured her, my cock flexing slightly earning a bright laugh.

“This going slow is fun,” she commented. “I like teasing you.”

“Is that what you’re doing? Teasing me?”

“Uh-huh. How do ya like it so far?”

I laughed. “I love it. But be careful. You’re playing with fire.”

Addison’s smoky eyes twinkled when she smiled slyly. “I know. Daaaangerous.”

I went back to admiring her spectacular pussy. So damned sexy! Maybe I wasn’t an ass lover. Maybe I was a pussy lover.

“I’m getting a drink. Want one?” she asked, standing.

“A beer would be nice.”

“Kay. Can I have one?”

“Sure.”

“Really?” she asked in surprise.

“Absolutely. Have you ever tried beer?”

“Nope. I’m going to now!”

Studying her as she walked away, I ogled her cute ass, enjoyed the gap at the top of her legs and, at the sight of sparse pubes partially visible, I decided I was an ass man through and through.

Tonight! Tonight I was going to...

“Dad!” Addison said urgently, running out, “Julia’s here! She’s at the front door! Get dressed! Quickly.”

Addison ran to her discarded bikini and started putting it on.

Shit! I looked down at my erection, glanced at my swimming trunks, and ran inside to dress properly. It took a while before I was presentable and emerged from the bedroom.

Addison and Julia were chatting away in the kitchen.

Julia spotted me and smiled. “Hi, Mr. Roth!”

I returned her smile. “Hi. Nice to see you after so long.”

Julia laughed. “Mom had to grocery shop. I didn’t want to go. She dropped me off until she’s finished. It’s okay, isn’t it?”

“Absolutely. Always nice to have you here.” Turning to my daughter, I asked, “Where’s that beer?”

“Oh! Forgot. Hold on.” As she went to the fridge, she told Julia, “I’m having a beer, too.”

“You’re allowed to drink?” Julia asked, eyes wide.

“Yeah. Dad said I could.” Addison pulled two bottles from the fridge and handed me one. “Here ya go.”

“Thanks.” I twisted the cap off. Addison tried to do the same to hers and grimaced. Handing mine to her, I took hers and opened it, taking a long pull of crisp, cold hops. Steam Whistle Lager was very nice. Glancing at my watch, I said, “I’ll let you two chat. I want to watch the evening news.”

From behind me, I heard Julia asking Addison for a sip. “No beer, Julia. Your mother will kill me!” I called back.

The furious whispering that ensued told me she was trying it anyway.

Julia didn’t stay long. Addison said goodbye, then, “I’m hungry. Can we eat? I’m going to take a quick shower,” as she passed through the living room.

I had two frozen Dr. Oetker pizzas in the oven and another beer, watching the last of the news when Addison emerged.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.