From Nothing, Everything - Cover

From Nothing, Everything

Copyright© 2018 by Renpet

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Your experience, your education... your life, is the foundation of your future. It is the essence of you. But, what happens if you lose that foundation? (Please read the story codes carefully)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

Her movement in bed woke me up. She was lying on her front, her face towards me, hair spread all over. First, her eyes came alive, peeking through her hair. The tiniest smile ticked at the corners of her lips.

“I slept in your bed,” she said so very softly. “I slept with you.”

Rolling to face her, I brushed her glossy black, messy hair away. I cupped her face and rubbed her cheek with my thumb. Leaning in, I kissed her cheek.

“Yes, you did. Thank you.”

Addison’s smile erupted, bright, spectacular. “I slept in bed with you!” she exclaimed with enthusiasm. Then she blushed and rolled away. “Gotta go to the bathroom.”

I watched her dash to the en suite and waited, wondering what she’d do when she’d finished. The toilet flushed. The sink ran for a while. Then she emerged and, light on her feet, rushed out of the bedroom, saying, “I’ll be right back!”

What was she doing?

Addison eventually returned. I lazed in bed. She’d brushed her hair and tied it back at the nape of her neck, sweet and fresh.

“I had to brush my teeth,” she explained, slipping into bed and moving to my side.

I rolled to meet her, gathered her in my arms and, with far too much enjoyment, I kissed her. She tasted of mint. Her lips were so soft and warm. Jesus, she felt so good!

Addison’s hand rested on my hip and, as our kiss developed with the tease of a tongue, her hand cautiously moved behind me, rising to my back, and her knee edged between my legs until our bodies were pressed tightly together.

Arousal rushing at me, I reached down and caressed her bottom over her nightshirt. Addison had a spectacular ass; rounded buttocks, small, firm yet yielding, the exciting tease of her butt crack felt under my fingers.

As an erection formed, I broke the kiss, ending it by sucking her ripe lower lip. She was smiling when I eased back, her smoky eyes twinkling with delight. She made my chest ache. She made me desire. She made me feel so alive.


Blossoming intimacy is a wonderful experience. It’s exciting, making your body almost vibrate. Anticipation zings through you. The sight of your potential lover makes your heart thump and arousal stir.

Beneath it all is desire. It bubbles inside, constantly in the background, and comes forth with a simple kiss as a wave of warmth and longing.

Addison filled my day with bright smiles. She looked like she was dancing on her feet. I fed her spirit by expressing my love of her; no hardship at all.

She had energy to burn and used it to restore order to the house. I tried concentrating on education - relearning what was going on in the world. Everything I watched or read was fascinating, often confusing, and frequently puzzling.

Addison was my low-dose opiate. Like the planets, our orbits would get close and the gravitational pull of need would take hold. I’d stop her and draw her in for a kiss. She was so petite, the top of her head no higher than mid chest, she had to rise up on tiptoes and turn her face up, and I had to bend for our lips to touch.

Despite the kisses being soft and gentle - lips pressing together in affection - they were powerful. Her sweetness, the way she responded with utter pleasure, and the twinkle of delight in her eyes made each chaste kiss exciting, the well of desire stirring every time. Without having a full erection, I found my pants dampening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.