Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Jenny and I had checked into a hotel room. Neither of us wanted to go to her house. She and Courtney both lived with Jessica. We didn’t want to go to my house because that’d just be awkward. And I didn’t want to go to the apartment above the R. Callison Theater because that theater was special to me. I had gotten married to Maxine there and I had made love to her for the first time as her husband. So we picked the nicest hotel we could find nearby.

So that’s how I found myself looking at Jenny laying down on top of the covers in her robe.

“Are you sure you want do do this?” I signed.

As her response she opened up her robe and with two fingers on her right hand she signaled for me to come to her. As I was kneeling between her legs she took my hands and pressed them against her chest. I was finally touching the very first breast that I had seen in my life. She had some nice breasts. Not counting when I was a baby and breastfeeding. Jenny’s breasts were half way between the size Elena was before pregnancy and the biggest size they are when full of milk.

She moaned a bit then she took my hand and moved it to in between her legs and said, “Now.”

I removed my fingers from her pussy and I wouldn’t say it was soaked but they were wet. I then took my cock in hand and I was soon joined with Jenny. I would catch her looking at a picture she had in her hand. But half way through the process she put the picture down and held onto me. Out of all my lovers that I’ve ever had Jenny was the most timid. She held onto me like she was afraid to let go, like a child who was afraid of the dark and only felt safe with her arms wrapped around her parent or a teddy bear. Her pussy was almost as tight as Maxine’s had been. After the deed was done and I had finally pulled out and away Jenny pulled one of the pillows from beneath her head, folded it in half and placed it under her ass. Part of me had felt guilty as I looked down on her. I thought of how she had called out Courtney’s name in her natural voice when she orgasmed. I knew then that she truly loved Courtney because she hated talking with her voice. I also knew that I had made a promise and if she wasn’t pregnant after this that if she asked me to try and make her pregnant again that I would try as many times as it took to get her pregnant.

Once I got home I was greeted by my Wife Elena breastfeeding Zelda and Maxine practicing breastfeeding with Jake.

With a sheepish look on her face Maxine pulled Jake away from her breast and asked, “Would you like to take his place? I may not be lactating yet but I think I’d like to have you try.”

I sat down in between my two beautiful wives and stroked little Jake’s head and said, “Not at the moment I just want to be here with the loves of my life for a little while without doing anything kinky. Even if it’d be fun.”

“So how’d it go with Jenny? Do you think you were able to get her pregnant?” asked Elena.

“Who knows but she asked if I’d be willing to try again tomorrow. Even though I did cum inside her twice today.” I answered.

“Only twice? Why so few times?” asked Elena.

“Was it performance issues? Couldn’t get it up anymore?” asked Maxine.

“Oh God Maxine. Don’t even joke like that.” complained Elena as she pulled Zelda off her chest and handed her to me.

Maxine then handed Jake to Elena and he was fed with the other breast. For some reason I enjoyed watching my wife feeding our children.

I stood up, placed my child in the crib we had in the room, and walked in front of Maxine and said, “For your information MAXINE, I didn’t have any issues with my performance. It had more to do with the fact that Jenny wanted the ordeal to be over so she could return to her loving wife. So as punishment for your little joke I’m going to have to attack you.”

Maxine play screamed as I tickled her and then grabbed onto her left breast with my mouth and started sucking.

I was still sucking when I felt Elena place her hand on my shoulder and ask, “By any chance did you happen to clean off your cock after you were finished with Jenny?”

I sucked on Maxine’s tit a couple more times then pulled away.

I stood up and said, “I didn’t have time. Jenny wanted me to watch over her as she let my seeds take hold and then she wanted us to both leave as soon as we could.”

Elena took me by the hand and took me into our room. She then went to her knees and undid my pants and started licking the tip of my cock. I got hard fairly quickly and she made sure to clean me thoroughly with her tongue. Soon she was able to take my length into her mouth and down her throat.

On my last night there I was laying in bed with both Elena and Maxine.

Elena was looking really sad and I asked, “What’s wrong honey? Don’t want me to go?”

“No. Well I do yet part of me doesn’t want you to go. But that’s not what’s really bothering me. Mostly because I know you’ll be back soon. But what’s bothering me is I hope that my breasts will return to their old sizes once I stop breastfeeding.” Elena said.

I laughed. She scowled at me so I said, “I remember a time when you weren’t comfortable with the size of your breasts. You’d always try to hide them. And now you miss the way they looked. It’s funny to me.”

She stuck out her tongue and said, “Well the change in my opinion is your fault. You made me feel like my entire body was beautiful and I learned to love myself. I just want to be like the way I was when you fell in love with me. That’s all it is.”

I lightly hugged her and told her, “I’ll love you no matter what you look like. Your body is fine the way it is. When it looks the way it is that means it’s producing something important for our children. And if they never return to their original size then I’ll be fine with that. True I thought the way they looked before was beautiful but they still are now. Besides I hope to get you pregnant again soon. I plan to hold you to your promise to give me many children. But if you want to wait and let them return to their normal size for a while then I’ll be willing to wait.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.