Elena
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Finally came the day that I had to go back to school. It was hard to say goodbye to my family. I nearly went against my loving Elena’s wishes and called the school so many times and told them that I wasn’t going this school year. But every time I picked up my phone with the intent to do just that I’d get a look from both Elena and Maxine. It was like they were telling me not to make the call, I’d end up hanging up the phone. That is how I found myself at my apartment that I had lived in with Elena for the first few months of our marriage.

I picked up my phone and called my family to let them know I had made it safely. And it was just as hard to say goodbye then as it was when I last saw them in person. After that call was over I called my friend Christopher.

The one who answered was Susan, “Hello? This is Christopher’s phone who is this?”

“Hey Susan. It’s me Erik. Is Christopher there?” I said in a dry tone.

In a bubbly tone Susan said, “Oh hi Erik. It’s great to hear from you. It’s been too long. How are you and Elena? I can’t wait to see the both of you. I bet Elena is huge with that baby.”

“It’s good to hear from you too. It’s going to be hard to see Elena any time soon.” I was almost in tears at that point, in fact I wouldn’t be surprised if a couple had escaped my notice.

“Oh no. What happened? Is she okay? Did things not ... Hold on Christopher is here I’ll let you talk to him.” Susan said as she handed the phone to Christopher.

“Hey Bro. I came back during a bad part of the conversation. Is everything okay?” asked Christopher.

“Everything is fine. It’s just been a long and hard day today. And it’s going to be an even longer year. Especially since Elena decided to stay at home with the family during the rest of her pregnancy.” I explained.

“Listen Erik if you need any help getting through this both Susan and I are here for you. I’m sorry if this seems strange coming from me but please be honest with me. Is everything okay in your marriage? Is that why Elena decided to stay home?” Christopher asked.

It was really weird hearing Christopher being so serious. He’s normally only this serious when he’s talking about his relationship with Susan.

Because of the sincerity I felt from my friend I was a bit happier when I said, “In all honesty things couldn’t be better with our relationship. It grew so much during the summer break. Elena was just afraid to travel when she was this far along in her pregnancy and she wanted to be there for her mom and sister who are also both pregnant.”

“Both are pregnant? Wow. Tell your dad I said congrats on getting your step-mom pregnant. And that’s one lucky bastard that was able to hook up with a hottie like your sister-in-law. Wow. I’m kind of jealous.” Christopher said.

“Wait how would you know what Maxine looks like? You’ve never met her.” I stated.

“True but Elena and Susan were like best friends during this last school year. Elena showed Susan some pics and Susan showed me the pics. Your sister-in-law is a FOX.” Christopher said way too excitedly.

“Don’t even think of talking about Maxine that way or I’ll have to kick your butt. And how in the world did you see a picture of her when Elena never even showed me a picture of her family. I only saw what they looked like once I met them in person.” I complained.

“Sorry my bad. Won’t happen again man. Since classes don’t start for another couple days would you like to hang and talk? You can vent or something.” Christopher exclaimed.

“I’d love to hang out but I need to take care of some business at the theater. I haven’t been around for a while. That’s not good for the boss.” I told my friend.

“You haven’t been there since the remodeling? Well I’ve got to tell you the place looks amazing. But why are you checking the place out now? Wasn’t your dad there like two days ago?” Christopher said.

“Was he? I knew he had to take a short business trip but he never said where. Maybe I’ll give him a call before I head off anywhere. Later Christopher.” I said.

As it turned out my dad had been to the theater. He had checked out the repairs and remodeling done. We had decided that for the most part he’d have control of the theater and I’d keep most of my focus on my studies. Unless something came up that needed my attention and my dad couldn’t be here. That deal made the next few months easier on me. I discussed my plans for my remaining time at school with my dad. It took a bit of work but I was able to talk him into accepting my plans and he agreed not to tell anyone else about them. I worked hard every day in school, I even made a special deal with the school that for a while would make things much harder on me. I missed my family so much but I made sure to visit every weekend that homework wasn’t keeping me from doing so. My friends like Christopher and Susan helped me out when the stress got to be too much. We’d hang out and talk a lot. Because of the hard work I’d been doing and the deal I made with the school I was able to get permission to leave for a week when Elena scheduled to give birth. It’s a good thing I had already been on my way home and was almost there when I got the call that Elena had gone into labor. Instead of heading to the house I went to meet them at the hospital. I barely made it in time to be there for the delivery of my beautiful twins. My first born child was my daughter Zelda Rose Callison and our son who was born 15 and a half minutes later was named Jacob Callison or Jake for short. And if anyone were to ask if he was named after the Twilight character I’d say, ‘Hell no’ Jacob was my grandfather’s name. I’m not about to name my child after some werewolf wanna be.

Elena and I had just settled down in her room after they had taken our children away to get checked out when Maxine came into the room.

“Erik. You made it.” Maxine said.

I embraced Maxine in my arms and kissed her.

“I’ve missed you all so much. I’m so happy to see you.” I told my youngest wife.

She was still holding onto me as she cried, “That’s because you haven’t been over to see us in an entire month. I can’t go that long without seeing my husband. I cry myself to sleep when you don’t show.”

“I know it’s been too long. But my classes have been real crazy lately. I just couldn’t make it home with all the homework and studying. But me not coming home during the weekends shouldn’t happen too many more times. I promise.” I told both my wives.

“Where are mom and dad?” asked Maxine.

“They went out to get a bite to eat. They should be back in an hour or so. There was road construction and it caused a really bad traffic jam and a long detour.” Elena explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.