Elena
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

As soon as her trench coat hit the floor along with my jaw Maxine started laughing. Standing in front of me was a fully dressed Maxine.

“That’s what you get for scaring Elena yesterday. You should see the look on your face. Like I’d actually get naked in front of a stranger. After you told me to call and talk to your friend I did just that. We had already arranged for the outfit idea. And yes he knew about my plan to do this.” said Maxine.

From the look Elena had on her face she hadn’t known about Maxine’s plan to trick me. It was kind of interesting watching My friend Ted telling Maxine different positions to try and seeing her hold the pose until the scan of her body was complete.

Ted was the first back in the room and he said, “I actually would be willing and able to do nude scans but you’d have to be at least eighteen to get that done.”

For some reason Elena had a funny look on her face when Ted said that.

As soon as she was done with the scan’s I handed her my cell phone and said, “Zoe called. It seemed important that you call her back.”

Maxine put her trench coat back on and then stepped outside and called her mom.

Elena turned to Ted and asked, “Hey Ted that stuff with the scanner looked really interesting and fun. Is it possible I could get some scans done of me too?”

In a tone that was very much like Napoleon Dynamite Ted said, “Oh sure. Would you like to have a scan now or later and wear a different outfit?”

Elena blushed, “Actually I’d um ... I’d like to have a nude scan.”

“Oh my God. Not you too. This joke wasn’t funny when Maxine pulled it.” I complained.

Elena looked mad as she said, “It’s not a joke. I’d like to have a naked scan taken of me today if possible, and then again shortly before I give birth. I think it’d be kind of interesting to even have a miniature statue figurine made of that final scan.”

It was then that Maxine came back into the room and said, “Hey guys you’ll never believe what Zoe had to say. She took off work early and wants to take me on a shopping spree. So I told her I’d meet her at the grocery store across the street. That okay with you?”

Both Elena and I were still looking at one another as we said at the same time, “Sure we’ll meet you at the house later.”

After Maxine went back outside Ted said, “Wow you two are a perfect match. You finish each other’s sentences and everything.”

To Ted Elena said, “Thank you.”

To me Elena said, “Is this okay if I get a nude scan? He said it can be done as long as the person is over eighteen. And you and I both know I’m over eighteen. If I wasn’t then you’d have been having some very naughty fun. Then again maybe I’m not one to talk about that.”

I thought for a moment then said to Ted, “Nobody is to know of this. After you have the figure and video or picture made you’re to destroy all copies that aren’t going to me and my wife. If I find out you kept any copies I’ll take back the tech I gave to you to start this company. It is in our contract that we signed that I can do that. Understood?”

Ted threw his hands up and said, “Easy man. I wouldn’t do that to you. Besides, Elena is beautiful and all but she’s not my type.”

“Oh yeah and why isn’t she your type? What exactly is your type?” I said acting all mad and I grabbed him roughly by the shirt.

“Erik. This isn’t necessary. We don’t have to do the nude scan if it’ll cause this much trouble.” Elena said as she tried to pull us apart.

“This is between two men Mrs. Callison. Besides Erik already knows he’s more my type than you are.” Ted said.

“No he’s not your type. You’re not fooling me.” said Elena.

“No he’s totally my type.” said Ted.

“Ted you’re not gay.” said Elena.

I then let go of Ted and then told him, “I guess we’ve been busted. I think we had her for a second though.”

“That was kind of disappointing how fast she picked up on that.” Ted told me.

Then to Elena he asked, “So what gave it away? That trick has fooled so many girls over the years.”

“I may act naive and strange at times but I’m not stupid. My sister was in a very short top when you had her doing different poses. And some of those poses caused more of her ... assets that a lot of men mistake for eyes to be exposed than were needed, to be seen. And I also noticed how at one point you had to turn around and adjust that bulge in your pants. I seriously doubt a gay man would be turned on by a young teenage female’s huge breast the way you were. So yeah, I say you’re not gay. Then again maybe you could have been turned on by my sister’s exquisitely developed breast because you were one of those kind of men that are planning on having surgery to look like the gender you had wished you had been born. And if that’s the case I’d wish you the best of luck.”

Ted’s jaw had dropped a few inches. But once Elena had stopped talking he couldn’t stop smiling.

He turned to me and said, “If I didn’t have a girlfriend and Elena wasn’t your wife I’d totally ask her out man. You were right when you first called me after you met her. She is amazing man.”

As each piece of Elena’s clothes came off her body I got more nervous. The only thing that she refused to take off were her engagement and wedding rings. Once she was naked Ted kept things very professional. Thank God for that. She did a few different poses before she found one that she wanted to go with for her mini statue. Ted asked her if there was anything else she’d like for him to do before we all went home for the day. Elena said something that I had never wanted to hear. She asked if I’d be willing to do a naked pose with her. At first I said no. But she gave me that pleading look I could never refuse. If I hadn’t gone to school with Ted and we hadn’t seen each other naked while in the showers after basketball practices this would have been really embarrassing.

After we got our clothes back on we checked Elena’s phone because Maxine had kept mine. And there was a message from Zoe. She had wanted Elena and I to stay in town for a little bit longer and to see a movie or something romantic. She thought we had deserved a little time for a date with just the two of us. And after we were supposed contact her and then to head to my new theater we had been spending a good amount of the summer vacation restoring and meet them there. As we drove to our theater Elena held my hand the entire way. But I had to stop the car short when we came close to the building. There were balloons and pretty decorations around the building. At first I had thought that we had pulled into the wrong location. But once I checked the address on the building I knew we had gone to the correct place. The inside was even worse. Not in a bad way. It was very beautiful and I loved every bit of it. There were just more decorations. There were some decorations that seemed to lead upstairs. As Elena and I got to the door to the apartment we saw Zoe in a beautiful black and red dress.

“Mom what’s going on. How did you set up all these decorations in the time we were gone? Is someone getting married?” asked Elena.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.