Elena
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

“What was that? That can’t be possible. There is no way I can be the father of your baby? Are you kidding me?” I said convinced that I must have heard wrong.

Zoe looked serious as she said, “You remember how once you turned sixteen you had your sperm frozen because you were going in for surgery and were unsure you’d make it and even if you did make it through the surgery, you and your dad weren’t sure you’d be able to have kids?”

For a moment there the world was spinning out of control. Then suddenly it stopped for what seemed like an eternity, then it returned back to normal. I did remember that. I thought my dad was supposed to have my seed disposed of once it was discovered I actually could still create sperm and have kids.

“I do remember. So when were you and dad planning on telling me or even Elena or even Maxine about this? Were you even planning on telling us?” I asked.

“That’s a good question. I’m afraid you’ll have to ask your father about that one though. But until you do I am truly sorry if this has upset you. If I knew it would upset you I would have asked you about it first. But my time to do this was...” Zoe was saying.

She looked really sad as she was talking about this so I held up my hand and said, “Please don’t worry. It hasn’t upset me. I just would have liked to have discussed this first. But just to let you know if it really meant a lot to you and you wanted to use my seed all you had to do was ask and I would have let you use my seed without even a second’s hesitation. You’re family and I love you.”

I hugged Zoe and she let out a little strange noise, looked down then said, “It seems like someone’s a little excited. But I think you should let Elena or Maxine take care of that. Can you take care of that quickly? I’m way more tempted to do it myself again than I should be.”

I looked down and saw that I was erect and that I had pressed it against Zoe.

“Sorry about that. I think you’re right though. Let’s go to our own partners.” I said.

I was fully clothed and at the door when a still naked Zoe said, “Erik. Remember when you’re with my daughter’s please don’t tie them up in any kinky bondage sex.”

When I got to my room Maxine was asleep under the covers. She had a really cute smile on her face. I noticed that the shower in our bathroom was on. I wondered when it had been fixed. I tapped on the door quietly enough so it wouldn’t wake up Maxine. I then walked in and saw the figure of Elena through the blurry glass door to the tub.

“Hey honey can I join you?” I asked.

I didn’t get a response so I walked to the tub and opened the door. I got a response then. If the glass door had been clear she may have seen me and if she didn’t have her special earplugs in she may have heard me coming in and talking to her. If any of those cases had been truly in my favor she wouldn’t have reacted the way she did. As soon as the glass door opened and she noticed that someone was there she screamed out. I had never heard her scream so loud.

The next thing I knew Maxine had run into the bathroom and was looking around Elena all wide eyed.

“What’s going on? Is everyone okay?” Maxine asked.

Elena by this time had taken her earplugs out and was breathing heavily for a bit then said, “Just my crazy husband sneaking up on me in the shower. I thought I was going to die ... with how ... fast my ... heart is beating now.”

Maxine playfully hit my arm and said, “Sneaking up on a naked woman in the shower. You pervert. More importantly why is our husband naked from the waist down?”

I had started to remove my clothes when I got in the bathroom. For some reason I was feeling embarrassed and I tried to hide my cock from the two women.

“Simple. I’m half naked in here because I’m a pervert that wanted to take advantage of a pretty young and innocent woman. Actually I wanted have sex with my one wife that was awake. Or at the very least I wanted to take a shower with her and get clean.” I said.

“We may both need to take a shower now. Especially since I peed myself when you scared me like that.” Elena said and then she too hit my arm. “You scared me like crazy. I have half a mind to say no sex for a year after our babies are born.”

“Make that the three of us need to take a shower. This was a very crazy day. And I’m pretty sure I still have some of both of your juices on my face and maybe some in my hair.” said Maxine.

Before we took our showers Elena let the water clean the tub of her pee. And then she noticed that I had an erection so she got on her knees and gave me one of her wonderful blow jobs. When she first licked my cock she pulled away and had a funny look on her face then she licked me again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.