Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

When I got to my dad’s room both my dad and Elena were now in robes. When Elena saw me she ran to me as fast as her pregnant belly would allow. She then threw her arms around me.

“I’ll say this again. If you don’t want me to have sex with our dad I won’t do this. After all maybe I could get over this with help from a therapist or something. Maybe we could make a dildo made from a mold of his cock. That might work.” said Elena.

My only response was giving her a deep kiss and I turned her around and pointed to my dad. As soon as she gets to my dad he looks to me and says, “Your wife is very beautiful and I’m sure I’d really enjoy having sex with her but she’s right. We don’t have to do this.”

“I wish we didn’t have to do this. But I don’t want her to be afraid every night that she’s going to rape you in her sleep or wake up with you on top of her. I know we’re going to be heading back to school soon but she needs this closer in her life.” I told my dad but I said it more for my benefit than for anyone else’s.

Elena gives me a faint smile then turns to dad and she finally drops her robe. I find that I can’t watch what was going to happen so I turn away from them. It seemed like an eternity before I heard any noise come from the room behind me. That noise was the sound of Elena taking in a deep gasp of air. I turned around quickly and saw that my wife was now on top of my dad and they were both naked. I had a flashback to when I first saw her sleepwalking and she was in a position almost identical to this. But this time she was awake and willingly about to impale herself on another man’s cock. Elena was holding onto a bar that was placed above the headboard. I watched on as my wife rubbed her pussy up and down over the underside of his hard cock. Finally Elena lifted up her body and my dad helped her to align his cock to her pussy. She paused for a moment.

I couldn’t watch this after all. I turned around once again and was getting ready to leave and that’s when Zoe grabbed my face and kissed me hard and deep. We pulled apart once we heard a moaning coming from inside the bedroom. I didn’t have time to think of the fact that my Step-Mother just had her tongue shoved down my throat or that she told me that we both needed to be here or that my Maxine was giving us both a funny look as I turned back to the bedroom and saw that my beautiful Elena was now completely impaled on my father’s cock. She placed her hands on his chest and rubbed just a little. My hands were clenched so tight I was sure I had drawn blood. I was convinced I was about to walk in there and stop this insanity but the truth was that I was frozen in place as I watched my wife hold herself in place on top of my father. I waited for a moment. Then she began to raise her butt off of my father. I was surprised when she didn’t stop there. She even got off the bed and walked past her robe. She grabbed first my hand and and then Maxine’s hand and walked us to our room.

“Make love to me.” is all Elena said.

Seeing Elena laying on our marital bed and spreading her pussy lips apart was only enough to get me half hard. Usually seeing that would have gotten me hard immediately but I kept on having the image of her impaled on my father running through my mind. I hadn’t noticed that my pants had been undone and lowered to my ankles until I felt lips and a mouth engulf my cock. I looked down and saw a very familiar head taking in my cock. I then placed my hands on Maxine’s head and encouraged her to keep up her work on my cock. As Maxine worked her magic the image of my wife and father began to vanish from my mind.Then the kiss that Zoe gave me flashed before my eyes. I swear I could still feel the kiss of the beautiful woman that was my father’s wife. I swear if you enlarge her breast just a bit and if she were shorter by several inches and she were seventeen or even eighteen she’d look exactly like Maxine. Sure there was a resemblance to Elena but she looked much closer to her youngest daughter.

As soon as my cock was fully awake Maxine pulled away from me and walked to my bed along side me. I got in between my wife’s legs and I felt a hand guide me to Elena’s pussy. At first I thought it was Elena but then as I leaned over I felt both of Elena’s hands on my back.

“This is so exciting.” said Maxine.

Once I was fully inside Elena she wrapped her legs around me so I couldn’t move.

“Are you mad that I couldn’t go through with making love to your dad? Or are you mad that I actually had his cock inside my pussy for even just a little bit?” asked Elena.

She had such a worried look on her face while she waited for my answer.

I wiped away a few stray strands of hair from her face as I said, “Seeing you on top of my dad like that had me so tense. You have no idea how happy I was you walked away from that. I may be okay now with the fact that you had his cock inside your pussy...”

“Your pussy.” said Elena.

“What?” I asked confusedly.

“It may be part of my body but my pussy is completely yours to use as you see fit. If you ever want to share it with anyone in this family you can do so. But I draw the line on people we’re not close to or even animals. I’m not into that bestiality stuff. I may be interested in letting them lick me down there though but no sex.” said Elena.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.