Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Zoe rushed over to my dad, “I’ll explain later. But at the moment you and I need to have a private conversation.” She looked to us then added more, “We’ll talk in our room.”

As soon as the door closed behind them Elena said, “When will they realize that we figured out that talking or having a private conversation in their room or any other place means they’re going to have sex?”

“Mmm. Speaking of sex I could really go for some right now.” said Maxine.

“I’m really tempted too, but I have more of a craving for my Huckleberry Ice cream. Sorry about that babe. With all that’s going on I hope you understand my choice for ice cream instead of this.” Elena said as she gestured towards my crotch.

Elena just grabbed the entire container of ice cream and a spoon, granted it wasn’t a very big container so even I could eat it in one go. She then headed to our bedroom. Once we were alone Maxine stood in front of me and dropped to her knees.

“I’d love nothing more than to have this cock deep inside my pussy but I don’t want to take any chances and hurt our baby. So I hope you’re okay with this.” Maxine said with a hint of disappointment on her face.

I let Maxine suck my cock for a moment then I picked her up and placed her on the kitchen table. I lifted her skirt up. She had a worried look on her face.

“Don’t worry Max. I won’t penetrate your pussy I just need to rub myself over it for a bit.” I told her.

It was very tempting to shove my entire length inside her but she did have a point. I didn’t want to harm our baby either. So for the time I was content with just rubbing my cock over her pussy lips with me putting in enough pressure to separate her outer pussy lips just a little. That way we both got plenty wet.

Shortly after we started Maxine grabbed my butt and said, “I need your cock inside me.”

“I can’t. I don’t want to hurt the baby. Maybe once you’re stable then we can do that.” I said.

She shook her head, “I’m not saying you have to make love to me I just want you to gently slide your cock inside me once and to hold it there for a minute and then continue to rub your cock on the outside of my cunt. You don’t even have to put it in all the way. Just a couple inches.”

I thought that the way things were going were kind of strange. In the stories I’ve read it was always the guy that would beg to be able to put his cock inside the girl. I wondered if this made me the woman in our relationship. I thought about what I should do for a moment longer.

I then nodded my head, “Before I do anything like that though I’m going to have to take some precautions to make sure you don’t try and shove me in all the way and then keep me inside you until I blow my load in your womb after you make sure I’m done fucking you.”

Maxine looked offended, “Would I really do a thing like that?”

“Yes. Yes you would. In fact you’ve done it many times. I wouldn’t be surprised if our baby was conceived during one of the times you said, ‘Please I need you inside of me, just for a moment. I want you just to rest it inside me.’ and then you wrap your legs around me and wouldn’t let go until after I’ve fucked you like crazy.” I told her with an attempt at impersonating her.

She grinned, punched my arm lightly and said, “Okay point taken. First I have to say I do not sound like that. Now what did you have in mind?”

I ended up tying her wrists and ankles to the table. I tied the wrists and ankles snuggly, but not tight enough to cause any damage to her. The other ends that were now attached to the table itself were kind of loose. So if she really wanted to get out of this it wouldn’t take much effort to get loose.

I had the head of my dick at her entrance when Maxine said, “On second thought I’d uh ... rather go back to how we were doing things before. I’m not really into this bondage stuff.”

Before I could say anything there was a familiar voice coming from the doorway.

I heard Zoe cry out, “Oh my God! What kind of things are you doing to my baby? If this is how you have sex with them I’m not sure I’m ready to give my youngest daughter to you too.”

I was stunned for a moment. Not because we had been caught doing something naughty but because my Mother-in-law who also happened to be my Step-Mother was standing there in the doorway naked. This was a much better view of her naked body than I had the day I caught her having sex with my passed out father. Her breast were big. Almost as big as Maxine’s were. For Zoe’s age they were still pretty firm, not much sag to them. Something I hadn’t noticed before about her breast was that one of her nipples had a ring in it. And the other one had a bite mark on it. Her belly was flat. And in between her legs was a wild but trimmed bush. It was shaved around the pussy lips but above that like I said it was wild.

“Mom! Why in the world are you naked?” asked Maxine.

“I’m naked because after your sister finished her ice cream she decided it was time to interrupt my time with your dad and have her way with him. And I wasn’t in the mood to get my robe from the bathroom.” answered Zoe.

Zoe looked Maxine over for a quick moment then turned to me and said, “We need to talk about how you are treating my daughters. Can you go into the living room and wait for me there?”

“Mom don’t get mad at ... Wow.” Maxine said.

Without thinking about it Maxine had sat up on the table and the ropes that had bound her arms to the table came undone. When she noticed what had happened she moved her legs and got them free too.

“I wanted to make sure that Maxine wasn’t forced to do anything she didn’t want to do. I may have let her think that she was actually tied solidly to the table though.” I informed the two women.

“Where did you say Elena was?” asked Maxine.

That’s right. I now recalled Zoe saying something about Elena having her way with my dad. I ignored the reactions from both women in the kitchen as I ran my way to my father’s room. By the time I got to the room it felt like my heart was racing a million miles a minute. I thought I had prepared myself for any possibility for when I’d open the door but I was not prepared for what I saw. There on my father’s marital bed I saw him on his back with my wife’s head on his chest and her laying next to him on her side. She was in her clothes and my father was in his robe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.