Elena
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

“Did you just say you’re pregnant?” asked Maxine?

“Yes.” my dad and Zoe said at the same time.

“You’re not having kittens are you?” Maxine asked in a daze.

Zoe looked to my dad with a strange look on her face then back to Maxine and said, “No I’m not having kittens. I’m having a human baby.”

“Okay just making sure. At the jewelry store Clara said that her girls were both going to be mommies. When I thought they were pregnant Clara said they were going to get kittens. Silly of me to ask I know. It’s just been a really...” Maxine froze for a moment. Then continued, “very crazy day.” She stood from her spot next to Elena, looked to our dad. “May I be excused. I need to write the days events down in my journal before I forget.”

Maxine walked a ways away then tripped. When she got up she walked backwards for a few feet with her hands behind her then turned around and left the room. Elena gave me a weird look.

Elena grabbed my hand and said, “I think it’s time for us to go to our room. You seem a little tense babe. There is a back massage that even a woman as pregnant as me can give you that would help you relieve that tension.”

“Actually Elena dear can your mother and I talk to him for a few minutes alone?” my dad asked.

Elena just nodded and went to her room.

I looked to my dad and he handed me his phone. I took a look at it and it was one of the kids that Maxine and I had run into at the jewelry store.

“That is the kid who threw the brick. The police captured him while you were in the hospital. He confessed to everything.” my dad informed me.

I looked at the picture even harder then I looked up and handed the phone back to my dad as I asked, “What did the kid say.”

“He apparently didn’t like how you treated him and his friends yesterday as you kicked them out of the store. My source told me that they cleaned up the language quite a bit. But he said he only meant to scare you. He covered his eyes as soon as he threw the brick. When he saw that nobody was where they had been he ran up close to the store and when he saw you laying on the ground and unconscious and bleeding he freaked out and ran.” my dad then chuckled. “He accidentally ran into a cop half an hour later and he was still freaking out. He told the officer that he thought he had killed a guy with a brick and that he needed to be arrested.”

“What did he say when he found out I wasn’t dead?” I asked.

“Here’s the funny part. He hasn’t been told yet.” said Zoe.

When I went to my room I found that my place in the bed had already been taken by Maxine. Since it was still fairly early in the day to go to sleep I decided just relax in the guest room and read a book. Hadn’t realized I had fallen asleep until Elena sat down next to me.

“I didn’t mean to wake you babe.” Elena said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I looked at my watch then said, “I’m surprisingly well considering I should have taken my pain reliever an hour ago. What’s up? How are you and Maxine?”

“The day’s been long for all of us. We were both worried about you.” Elena said.

It looked like Elena had a lot on her mind. And she also looked a little sad. I took her hand in mine and gave it a little kiss.

With that Elena smiled and I said, “With you two in my life, and with the family yet to come into our lives,” I said as I rubbed her belly, “ I feel as if I’m the luckiest man alive. A little bump on the head can’t keep me down for long.” Elena’s expression lightened. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

“I know I told you we would talk things over with Maxine about Courtney together but I may have already discussed things over with our little sister, your second wife. Don’t worry we’ll still talk things over with Maxine, I just didn’t want this topic suddenly thrust upon her when we were both there. I did what I could to ease her into the subject. She said she wants to think about it for a little while. So she’s likely not going to make a late night visit tonight.” Elena told me in somewhat tired tone. Then to herself she said, “I don’t think she’ll be here anyways.”

“That sounds good to me. Thank you for easing Maxine into the subject. I have been worried how to bring it up to her. Now is there anything else you’d like to talk about?” I asked.

For a brief second a smile spread across her face. She then turned away from me for a few seconds then she looked serious again.

Elena said, “Maxine and I talked about other things. Things like what she picked up when she pretended to trip earlier.”

“Oh. I wondered about that. She didn’t get hurt falling down like that did she?” I wondered aloud.

“Thankfully she’s fine. She told me that after you two had sex in the living room she somehow forgot her panties in the living room, next to the recliner. I know we said that you two could have sex on a regular basis so she could get pregnant and become your second wife, but I didn’t expect for you two to have sex in the living room. I thought having sex in the living room of someone’s house that wasn’t yours was our thing. After all we do plan on getting our own place once you graduate. Remember when we had sex in the living room of Christopher and Susan’s place when we had to spend the night because our sink broke and flooded our new place?” The more Elena talked the faster and more upset she seemed to get, but just by a little.

I then looked back to my book and said, “Nope. I don’t remember that.” Then looking back to Elena. “Maybe because that never happened. And even if it had their place was too small to let company stay over comfortably.”

Elena scratched her chin, “Oh yeah. That’s right. I guess that was just a really good dream I had. So I guess that explains why you were dressed as Link from the Legend of Zelda games.” Elena laughed that last part out.

“Actually that last part was real. You talked me into wearing it for a Halloween Party. I was kind of upset that you didn’t go as Princess Zelda after all the fuss you went through to get me to wear the costume.” I said trying to keep a serious look on my face. But I had failed by the end.

“You dressed as Link? Now that I’d like to see. Please say there were pictures taken.” said Maxine.

“Only with him partially naked.” stated Elena.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.