Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

After I tell Maxine to stay where she was I ran downstairs I look to the doors and windows in the front and the windows are intact. What had made that sound from earlier? I then find out that one of the light fixtures had fallen down and broke the glass display case. I guess that was good to know that the light fixtures were bad. One thing I know to have checked for. I just hope the repairs to this theater were similar to my other theater.

“Oh rats. I actually liked those lights.” Maxine said suddenly.

I had nearly jumped out of my skin. I hadn’t heard her coming down the stairs and I was too focused on the possible repairs.

Maxine laughed and then kissed me as if we were newlyweds. Which I guess we kind of were.

“I think it’s time to go home. Everyone will be wondering where we’ve been. We spent more time here than expected.” I said.

Maxine frowned, “But it was time wonderfully spent wasn’t it? At least it was for me.”

I smiled, “There is no question there. You were fantastic.”

She kissed me one more time with plenty of her tongue. It took us both a moment or two to catch our breath.

As soon as we set foot out the door I heard a voice say, “Erik? Is that you?”

I turned around and I saw my cousin Constance standing next to me. And behind her was her dad.

“Constance? It’s nice to see you and Uncle Carson here. What are you both doing here?” I asked of them.

“We wanted to be here for you and your dad today.” said Uncle Carson.

Then Constance spoke up, “I’m guessing this young lady must be Max.”

“It’s Maxine. Only my lover gets to call me Max.” Maxine’s face then turned to shock. “That is if I were to ever have one. Here voice was nearly inaudible but the end.

“How’d you know who she was?” I asked.

Constance had a slightly mischievous grin when she said, “Oh little cousin I’m just that good. Actually Elena talked about her sister a lot while we hung out. I kept thinking it was a shame she wasn’t a lesbian. But what about little sister here?”

“I’m already taken. And besides like my sister I’m also not a lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with being one. I actually think it’s kind of hot.” Maxine retreated behind me after she said that.

“No worries Maxine. I’m sorry about that. I didn’t mean to imply that I was asking because I was attracted or anything. Besides I’m also taken by an amazing woman.” said Constance.

That confession didn’t get Maxine to move out from behind me.

“It’s good to see you nephew. Missed my chance to talk before you left for home. Speaking of that I’ve been wanting to ask you about your wife. Was she...” my Uncle looked unsure how to continue his question.

“Was she actually my step-sister? Yes she was. But I didn’t know that until after we got home to see our parents.” I informed him.

“I was actually going to ask if she was pregnant.” asked Carson.

Constance smacked him in the gut lightly, “Dad!”

Elena was thrilled to see Constance. I was a little surprised. I hadn’t been aware that their friendship had grown to that level. That was a major change on Elena’s part from when they first met. I was remembering when Elena had been thinking that Constance was hitting on me at the restaurant when something caught my attention.

“Lizzy and I are taking the next big step in our relationship.” Constance said.

“What? You’re getting married?” questioned Elena.

Constance blushed. But knowing her she’d deny that she did.

“We’re nowhere near ready to take that step. Someday maybe. But I was talking about exchanging keys and even spending the night ... together.” Constance said.

Now not even she could deny that she was blushing. Sheing her like this was really new to me. I’ve known her my entire life and I’ve never seen her blush. Not like this. She’s blushed just slightly before. Like when she told me about her first kiss with a girl.

“So you’ve never spent the night together before?” asked Elena.

Constance was quick to answer, “No we haven’t. In fact I’ve never actually gone all the way with a girl or anyone before.” Constance covered her mouth with both hands.

“Oh my God. So you’re saying you’re a virgin?” Elena asked and got a nod yes in response. Then Elena added, “That is so romantic. I know if I could go back in time and save myself for marriage I don’t think I’d be able to.”

After she said that Elena went quite and was looking sad. I could only guess that she was thinking of how she had lost her virginity to her dad and felt an obligation to frequently keep going back for more.

Maxine stood up, “Excuse me but I need to leave. I forgot I need to call a friend.”

After Maxine left I started to stand up to go after her but Elena shook her head no.

“That wasn’t because of the topic of sex was it? Or that I’m a lesbian?” asked Constance.

“No it has nothing to do with that stuff. She’s just been really busy lately. Besides our next door neighbor is a lesbian and she and Maxine are practically best friends.” answered Elena.

Constance didn’t look fully convinced, “Are you sure? Because she has been acting off since I got here.”

“Maxine is kind of shy around new people. And when we went to the jewelry store to pick up something for Zoe. And while we were waiting for Clara to check on the status of the package a large group of teens came in and they caused more of a ruckus than Maxine was comfortable with. And she hasn’t been the same since.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.