Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

“So you’re serious about me impregnating you?” I inquired.

“I’ve never been more serious about anything in my life.” Maxine stated.

“It’s important to me that you make love to her regularly. In a way she’ll be your wife too in all the ways we live. Except nobody besides the three of us will know about it.” Elena told me.

I turned to Maxine, “But what about school? It’ll be hard to go to school with a baby.”

“I’m going to attend homeschooling. Zoe and William have already agreed to let me be homeschooled.” answered Maxine.

“This is so much different than I expected my life to be when I first met you Elena.” I said out loud without meaning too.

“I know. And part of me wishes you could have had the life you wanted. But this is the way things are going to be.” Elena thought for a moment she looked sad but truthful when she pulled away from me slightly and added. “Unless you truly want to go back to how things were before. Just you and I having sex and having a family of whatever size you’d want. Both Maxine and I will agree to that.” She turned to her sister. Maxine nodded she in confirmation that she did in fact agree.

I looked at both these beautiful women in my life for what seemed like an eternity then I said to Maxine, “I’m so sorry that I’m about to make your life so much more complicated Max. I love you both. I’ll agree to be with the both of you. But only the two of you. So no bringing in Mom or any cousins.”

Maxine hugged and kissed me then said, “What did I say about calling me Max?”

I had forgotten about her condition. I felt stupid for forgetting so soon. For some reason it was harder to find my next words than it should have, “I’m sorry I forgot.” I took a deep breath. “You said to only call you that when we’re having sex.

A huge smile ran across her face as Maxine lifted her skirt and said, “So are you willing to fix that mistake?”

She lifted her skirt up even higher and I was surprised to see that she had no panties on.

I then grabbed her ass and squeezed, then I pulled her backwards. I stood up and placed her on the couch. After she removed her own panties Elena got down on her knees and pulled Maxine’s legs apart. She got really close to her sister’s pussy. For a moment I thought Elena was going to eat her sister out. For a few moments She just stared at her younger sister’s pussy and almost touched it a few times, but when Maxine spread her own pussy Elena just pulled away.

I helped Elena up and then she said, “I’ve never seen a pussy up this close before. Not even my own. I didn’t realize how beautiful they were. Well there was that one time I saw my mom naked and she was shaving her pussy clean. But I was at least half a dozen feet away.” She blushed then added. “I’m not saying that I like them enough to become a lesbian or even lick it or anything I just thing a pussy is beautiful.”

Maxine was getting impatient, “I never would have thought of you as a lesbian sis. But right now I need to make sure our husband will make a baby inside of me as soon as possible.”

I could see shock register on Max’s face then she hid her face in her hands.

“What’s wrong?” Elena asked.

“I can’t say.” Maxine cried out. But when Elena rubbed her sister’s cheek Maxine said, “I called Erik our husband. I don’t know why I did that.”

“That’s nothing to worry about. After all he will be like a husband to us both.” Elena turned to me. “Right?”

“I’m not sure how we’ll work this out but if it’s what you two want then I’ll agree to it. I’ll be the husband to both of you and the father to all your babies.” I looked to Elena then my gaze lingered on Maxine as I said, “If you’re really sure that’s what you wish.”

Maxine grinned, blushed, and both of my ladies nodded yes.

My loving Elena hugged and kissed me as she said, “Then we should have a small wedding for you two. It’ll be unofficial of course but in our hearts we’ll all be married.”

Elena had Maxine run and quickly get a stand for her phone. Then Elena positioned the camera so it was facing the couch. Maxine was then placed so her butt on the edge of the couch and then she spread her legs. I was then placed in between Maxine’s legs. Elena was set to play the one conducting the ceremony between Maxine and I.

Just as she was getting ready to press the record button Elena stopped everything. I was beginning to think she had changed her mind when she said, “I think this would be better if you were both naked.”

“But if we were both naked it would be harder to cover up and claim we weren’t doing anything if Mom and Dad were to walk in on us.” Maxine pointed out.

With that point being made Elena grabbed her panties that had been removed earlier and we all went upstairs and locked the door of Elena’s and my bedroom. When Elena had everything set up she hit the record button and briefly explained what was going on. Then she began the ceremony. It felt like forever for the ceremony to get to the I do’s. Much like it did when Elena and I got legally married. But this time I was instead of kiss the bride Elena said, “You may fuck the bride.”

I was going in and out gently of Max when I had pulled most of the way out of her and Elena pushed me fully inside.

“This is your wedding day and I said Fuck her.” Elena ordered.

“But you said...” I was saying.

I was then informed, “You need to forget what I said earlier. That it had been meant for you to follow before I knew you were going to be married to us both. Although I do still want to be the one you fuck more often. That is after I heal enough from giving birth. I’m sticking to what I said earlier. Now you know it wasn’t just a ploy to get you to fuck her.”

After I had finished making love to my second wife for the first time since we got married I laid down on my bed. I then watched as Elena propped Max’s ass up with a couple pillows. Then she got on top of the bed and on her hands and knees she sucked my cock clean. Then suddenly she made a funny sound and jerked her body, then looked behind her. I looked in the way that Elena had been looking. I was shocked to see that Max was eating out Elena’s pussy.

Elena was moaning in a way that I was very familiar with. I quickly got up and shouted, “Max stop.”

Max moved away from in between Elena. Elena then laid down on her side and mouthed thank you to me and was soon breathing deeply and raggedly. It was like she had just run the mile.

Max stood there and asked, “Why did you have me stop?”

Since Elena was still in no condition to talk I said, “Elena was about to have an orgasm. And from the way she was moaning it was going to be a big one. When she’s like that she just collapses. And with her being in the position she was I don’t think that her collapsing would have been good for her or our son.”

Maxine looked concerned and was moving towards Elena when she paused and looked to me, “Wait did you say son?”

I smiled and said, “I just found out myself. Apparently when Zoe took Elena to the ultrasound that I couldn’t make it to Elena told the doctor that she didn’t want to know the gender but Zoe did. So Elena gave the doctor permission to tell Zoe.”

“When did Elena have time to go to the doctor and get an ultrasound?” Maxine asked.

“Sometime last month. I was gone for a couple days for a school project and unknown to me at the time your mom had stopped by to visit.” I told Maxine.

I would have said more but then Elena started to lightly snore. Then Maxine and I got dressed and I left a note for Elena. Once Maxine and I were out of the room we started to laugh. We talked for fifteen minutes in the living room before we decided to go to the mall for shopping. And to kill some time. We had to leave the mall early because some idiot had set a small fire in one of the stores. I thought back to something that Elena said as we were leaving the old theater. She had said that she thought that Maxine would enjoy seeing the theater. But I thought that I had better check in with Elena before we did anything like that. Maxine and I drove around town for a while then she saw a store that she just had to go to.

When I saw which one she wanted to go to I just smiled and said, “My mom used to work there. She loved seeing all the happy couples go through here and pick the rings that would bind them together once they were married. So what exactly are you wanting here?” I asked that but I had a sneaking suspicion why. It was a jewelry store after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.