Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

I squeezed my wife’s hand and told her, “You don’t have to tell me this if you don’t want to. If this is too uncomfortable for you to do I don’t want you to force yourself.”

She smiled a half hearted smile. Thank you Erik. But I need to do this.”

I didn’t argue after that. Whenever she calls me by my name in that tone I know it’s serious.

I nodded and said, “Okay I’m listening.”

“Back then my mom and dad were arguing a lot. I was so scared but I couldn’t talk to my parents about it. So I talked to my friends about it. One day a teacher overheard me talking to a friend. I didn’t know that she had heard anything until my dad pulled me aside one day and asked me how I felt about things, especially about his and my mom’s fighting. I told him I was scared. I said that I didn’t want him and my mom to get a divorce. I said I’d do anything I could to help them out. Even to just give moral support. My dad told me he thought that was sweet. He placed me against his chest and patted and rubbed my head. I could hear his heart start to beat faster. And because of the way I was pressed against him I could feel that he was getting aroused. Then the next thing I knew I was unbuttoning his pants. I remember being surprised that he didn’t have underwear on, and at the time I thought his cock was huge. I looked to my dad and he told me to stop. I asked why, I told him I knew he and mommy hadn’t been having much sex lately. I wanted to help him. Then he guided my head down to his cock. It was really difficult to give him a blow job but knowing I was helping him feel good made me think it was fine. He told me to keep this a secret from everyone. I did what he told me to do. You once wondered why I act the way I do around people. This and what happened next is a good part of the reason. I started off not talking as much to people even my friends. They started acting strange around me, or perhaps that was just me. At this point I don’t really know. I had to talk and act normal around my mom and little sister while I was still giving my dad blow jobs almost every day in different ways and places so my mom wouldn’t find out. It was about three months of giving him blow jobs before it moved on to anything else. By that point my parents had been sleeping in separate bedrooms. And that’s when I first started sleepwalking. One day I woke up on top of my father with my legs on each side of him and his cock touching my pussy. I was in such shock that I lost control of my legs. I became a woman that very night. Even though I was still just 14. I just froze on top of my daddy. Then he rolled me over and started fucking me. That’s what it was, fucking. Even then I knew that’s what it was. But eventually it turned to love and love making. Or so he said. I knew he loved me before even the blowjobs began. I started going to his room to help heal his heart through sex at least three times a week. And occasionally 5 times a week. Only once did we do it all seven days ... Most of the times I would go to his bed willingly mostly out of a feeling of wanting to keep my daddy around and from keeping him from divorcing my mother. Other times I would wake up either on top of him or him on top of me.”

She fell silent so I asked, “Did you ever use protection?” She shook her head no. “Then how did you ever prevent yourself from getting impregnated by your father?”

“I didn’t. I’ve been pregnant before. And before you ask, the baby ... The baby was born premature and didn’t make it. Even if she hadn’t died I had already agreed to give it up for adoption. I wasn’t ready to be a mother. I have dreams of my baby from time to time. And I think that whenever I do have those dreams, that’s when I go on my horny sleepwalks.”

I held onto my wife. I tried to talk a few times but she stopped me from talking. She told me that she just needed to be held.

Finally she broke the silence, “You know the really sad thing? I lost my baby and my father on the same day. When my baby died my dad ran off. We tell people that he died but we live with the truth. My mom had found out we had been having sex. And he had felt so guilty that he ran off. I tried to contact him to tell him about my wedding but he didn’t want to have anything to do with me. When he said that I didn’t have the nerve to tell him I was pregnant.”

“I love you and I feel sad that you had to go through all that. I’d do anything to help you with your pain.” I said.

“How about the next time we have sex you pretend that I’m Maxine?” Elena asked.

Since she found out she was pregnant and when she reached the stable period, we’ve limited our sex to once a day only. But when she made that request we rushed to our room. We were once again naked. She was on her hands and knees and I was inside her and I was about to start our roleplay when she let out a strange yelping sound. She moved away from me, and sat down near the headboard of the bed. I was about to ask what was going on when I saw a foot shape bump emerge from Elena’s belly.

“He’s kicking. Can you see?” Elena said joyfully.

I placed my hand over the spot I saw earlier and felt the kick.

Then my head shot up and I looked to her and said, “He? I thought we were going to wait to find out the gender of the baby.”

Elena had a guilty look on her face but this time it was a silly guilty look.

She said, “I got really anxious waiting and since my mom knew the gender I talked her into revealing the gender. You’re not mad are you?”

“About this? No. I like that you were able to reveal the gender this way.” I answered.

After the baby stopped kicking she looked to me, “You said about this. Does that mean you are mad about something? Is it really bad?”

I thought for a moment, “There are some things I am mad about. For one I don’t like that you keep the guilt bottled up inside for so long. Once you thought you had committed incest or at least adultery with my father you should have told me about it. Either that night or earlier in the morning. I’d have preferred that night. Even if you thought I was asleep. I don’t want you to worry like that. And then there is this thing that happened with your father. I say that’s in the past. But you should have still told me about that. I think that if you had that would have helped you with your stress. Doing that the sooner in our relationship the better.”

“Even on our first date? What if I had told you then?” Elena asked.

“I would have listened to you. I would have still loved you.” I told her.

She looked really serious as she asked, “What if I had told you the first day we met? I bet you wouldn’t have fallen in love with me then knowing I had fucked with my dad on a regular basis when I was younger, and even had his baby and then because my body wasn’t good enough, because I wasn’t good enough I lost his baby.”

I grasped her hand tightly and said, “This may sound weird but I would have still loved you. You want to know why? Because I had fallen in love with you the moment I met you. You could have told me that you were actually bigfoot and your mission was to sleep with all the men in town and to bring all men of your species and have them impregnate all the women at school and I would have still loved you.”

Elena laughed, “And people think I’m weird. You silly goofball. You want to know my truth? I felt the same way. In fact it took every ounce of my strength not to jump your bones then and there in the hallway. The only reason I didn’t help you unpack your stuff with William that first day was because I needed to unpack my vibrator and use it like crazy and have as many climaxes as I could. If I didn’t I really would have had my way with you.” she paused only for the briefest of moments. Then she covered her face and cried out, “Oh my God I sound like a horny teenage boy. What’s wrong with me?”

To blow off some stress Elena and I finally made it to my special spot. It was mostly an empty building. It may not look like much at the moment but one room in the building was kept up to good condition. Almost as if it were still new. And that is the room in the building that I had my wife in now. My wife sat on a couch and I kneeled down in front of her in a pose like men traditionally save for proposing to their woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.