Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Zoe pulled me farther from the door then off to the side. I was getting angry that she wasn’t letting me stop my wife from having sex with my father.

I then noticed the worry in her eyes then I said, “Why shouldn’t I stop this from happening? That’s my wife and your husband in there.”

“I can’t really explain it right now but look at them in there. Just don’t go barging in there and pulling them apart.” she quietly demanded.

I looked into the room and saw that Elena still had her pussy aligned with my father’s cock. I was starting to worry again when I felt Zoe’s hand squeeze my arm. Then I got a really good look at what was going on in the bedroom. Elena started to rub her pussy over my father’s cock over and over again, but she wasn’t penetrating herself on his cock. It was just on the underside. Then she placed herself over him again and was just holding herself in place by leaning onto the wall.

“Daddy are you happy now. I’m sorry.” Elena said in a weird slow voice. A voice I’ve only heard her use when she talks in her sleep. And she doesn’t even talk in her sleep that often.

Then the next thing she did was get off of my dad without any penetration. Then she laid down on her side next to my dad.

Zoe then pulled on my arm and motioned for me to follow her. She pulled me into the guest room that I was staying in that night. She closed the door far enough so that we could both look out the door. Shortly after we heard some noise from my dad’s room. My heart was relieved that it wasn’t the bed bouncing and squeaking of sex kind of noise. Soon Elena came running out of the room. I could swear I heard her mumbling to herself, “Oh my God. What have I done. Oh my God. Please say I didn’t do anything.”

I turned to Zoe, “What is going on here? Why did you stop me from going in there?”

“I’ll explain it to you later. At this moment I can just tell you that you need to talk to Elena in the morning. And know this. When she’s like this she most likely won’t even remember waking up in there with your father. If that’s the case then it might be a good idea not to broach this subject.” Zoe informed me.

“Well how am I supposed to know that she remembers anything that just happened?” I questioned.

“Haven’t you ever seen Elena act suspicious? Or at least off for a few hours or days? Then later on she’ll break down and confess to something she did?” asked Zoe.

“Yes. I guess there has been a few of those times. But are you sure I shouldn’t bring this up with her?” I said.

“You could but let me ask you this. Are you sure you want to risk the embarrassment it’d cause her?” I didn’t say anything so Zoe added on. “Okay how about this. We give Elena a couple days to say something and if she doesn’t you can ask her about it.”

“I just hope dad won’t get mad at Elena. It’s not like she could control her sleepwalking. Right?” I said.

“You don’t have to worry about your father. He took his sleeping pills earlier. And when he takes those he’s dead to the world for at least six to eight hours. I wouldn’t be surprised if you could shave off every single hair on his body and he wouldn’t wake up.” Zoe looked to her watch. “It’s getting late. Try and get some sleep. I think you’re going to need your energy I’m guessing around 10:15 in the morning. You two usually wake around 8ish in the morning. That should probably give her enough time to let the guilt build up and for her to confess.”

Zoe closed the door after she left. Then I realized I had left my phone in the living room. I needed to get up early in the morning because I was expecting a call about some deliveries at the theater. I opened my door quietly. I noticed my dad’s and Zoe’s door was slightly open. For unknown reasons I looked inside. I saw Zoe naked and licking my father’s cock clean. When she was satisfied she impaled herself on my father’s cock. I watched as she rode his cock slowly for a few minutes. Then she laid down on top of him for a few seconds before getting up. She clenched her fingers over her pussy before walking very far. I was surprised at how great her body looked, especially for her age. I just noticed she had her belly button pierced. Then when I looked up she finally noticed I was there. She then walked to the door and closed then locked it.

When I got to the kitchen in the morning Elena was already there. She was at the sink rinsing off the carrots. From the looks of things She has been up for a while preparing breakfast.

She reached to her left for another carrot. I walked over to her and touched her shoulder. She jumped and screamed.

“Don’t do that.” Elena yelled.

“Don’t do what? Place my hand on your shoulder? I thought you liked that.” I said acting as if I hadn’t seen anything last night.

She was breathing heavily and when she answered she couldn’t look me in the eyes, “I do. But I don’t want people sneaking up on me, especially when I’m preparing food. What would have happened if...” she paused for a second. “Forget that I need to get back to cooking. I’d like to prepare the food alone today. Is that okay?”

“As you wish Buttercup.” I said to my wife.

She turned around again and looked at me as she asked, “Buttercup? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It’s from the movie The Princess Bride.” I told her. She looked confused. “Oh my God don’t tell me you’ve never seen The Princess Bride.”

“I can’t say that I have seen it.” as she said that she was starting to look away from me then back to me, like she was nervous about making eye contact.

“We’ll have to fix that. If we don’t get to see that movie before we go back to school then we’ll have to watch it at my theater.” I said.

“I’d love that. But now I need to cook. It should be ready in fifteen minutes.” Elena said. Before I got very far she added, “One more thing Mom and Dad are out for the day. They should be back around five in the afternoon. And Maxine is out with a friend. They may spend the night at her house.”

I kissed Elena’s cheek. I tried to pretend that it didn’t hurt that she pulled away.

As I got to the door I said, “Hasn’t seen The Princess Bride. Inconceivable.”

Then behind me I heard Elena say, “You keep on saying that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.” Then she laughed.

My wife had been teasing me about never having seen the movie. I went to the living room and was about to turn on the tv when I got the call I had been expecting.

After hanging up the phone Maxine asked, “What was that about?”

It was my turn to jump. I hadn’t heard her coming.

After my heart beat returned to normal I said, “I just got some news from an employee at my movie theater.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.