Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Maxine walked towards Courtney as best as she could on crutches. And the Doctor followed shortly behind. Maxine sat down beside where I had been sitting. But as soon as I saw her coming I stood up.

When the doctor got to us he said, “Now what’s the relationship you two share with miss Callison?”

I was stunned for a second that he had called her by my last name but then Maxine then said she was my sister the same time I said she was my sister-in-law. Courtney also said at the same time Neighbor.

I looked to Maxine, smiled, then I looked back to the doctor and said, “Her sister is my wife but she is also the daughter of my mom.” When the doctor’s eyes went wide I corrected myself. “My Step-Mom, not my biological mother. Long story. There is absolutely no blood relation between us.”

The doctor looked relieved that he wasn’t going to have to report a case of incest or something.

“Okay then. Thank you for clarifying the relationships with miss Callison. I can tell you this information then. She has just a light sprain on her one ankle. The worst damage was done to her breasts.” when the doctor said her breasts Maxine gasped behind me. “She had to have a couple of small pebbles removed from the right breast and both of her breasts just needed some disinfectant. I’d have someone keep an eye on them for a few days. And she should also put ice on that ankle every now and then. But make sure she doesn’t keep it on for too long.” He then looked to Maxine. “Sorry if I embarrassed you. There is one more thing.”

Maxine looked around and quietly said, “Okay. And that is?”

The Doctor then said, “Can I please have those crutches back? My co-worker will need those so she can go home in ten minutes.”

Courtney walked to my car. She hugged me and whispered in my ear, “Call me once you have talked to Elena about you helping to give me a baby. And watch over your little sister there.”

After Courtney hugged Maxine and whispered in her ear we all said our goodbyes.

In the car Maxine said, “So Elena said that you know a few lesbians. Not just Courtney and Jenny. I only know the two. I think. I hear that there are some out there that are really good at hiding those kind of feelings from people.” She looked at me and had a weird look on her face. “No I’m not hiding the fact I’m a lesbian. There is one guy in particular I have my eye on. I think he’s real amazing.”

“I never thought you were hiding anything.” I smiled at her. “What else did Elena tell you?”

“She also said that your cousin, well our cousin now, is dating the twin sister of your friend’s girlfriend from college and neither of you knew about them being sisters. It must be strange knowing so many lesbians.”

I chuckled a little and said, “I bet you know more lesbians than you think. And yes our cousin is dating the Twin of my friend’s sister.”

“How did you not know they were sisters? I mean they’re twins.” asked Maxine.

“For starters they’re not identical. And second they have different last names. I called Christopher and Susan last night to let them know we got here safely. And of course to tell them about what happened with finding out my dad’s connection to Elena’s mom. Christopher laughed about it of course. Anyways back to my point. Susan explained that when they were young their parents divorced and Susan stayed with their dad and Lizzy went with their mom. The mom took her maiden name and changed Lizzy’s last name to that as well.”

“Oh. That’s sad when people divorce. Sometimes.” Maxine then started to cry a little.

“It is sad when people divorce but there’s no need to cry at the moment.” I told her.

She wiped her eyes, “It’s not that. Before we came out to see you the doctor told me that it was possible that I’d have light scarring on my right breast.” She said the last two words so quietly I almost didn’t hear them.

Needless to say we skipped the pool that day. Since my dad was at work and Zoe and Elena were still out on their quest Maxine and I hung out and watched movies. Maxine also told me that she had told the doctor to say her last name was Callison even though the records showed the name still being Gomes. Since her mom was working on getting her named changed she wanted Maxine to get used to being called Callison. I also made a couple calls and got permission to give Zoe the recipe for the breakfast I had made that morning from Constance. It was weird having Maxine cling to my arm during the movie. She even fell asleep laying against my arm. And that’s where we were when Zoe and Elena came back home. And unfortunately I had also fallen asleep. I didn’t know they were back until Elena cleared her throat.

I looked to my wife who looked angry when she said, “So you’re sleeping with my little sister now.” I was looking worried and was about to say something when Elena started laughing. “I’m kidding babe. You two looked cute laying there. So cute in fact that somebody should have taken a picture to preserve the memory of it for all time.” She then pulled out her smartphone. “In fact someone did take a picture. Want to see?”

Maxine jumped up and gleefully said, “I want to see it.”

Maxine took a really good look at the picture and even blushed a bit. She then whispered in Elena’s ear.

Elena looked to me and said, “On second thought I don’t think Erik’s ready to see this picture. I might show him later tonight. But until then why don’t you tell me about your day.”

Maxine quickly filled Elena in about how we ran into Courtney and Jenny and how we talked for a while and then how just when she was finally beating me she tripped and fell. And when it got to the possibly permanent scarring of her breasts Maxine was quiet and crying again.

After hearing about Maxine’s troubles Zoe examined her ankle. She had Maxine then stand up and lifted her shirt in front of Elena and myself.

Once her shirt went up Maxine yelled, “MOM!!! What are you doing?”

“I’m checking out your boobs. I want to see if the old family secret recipe can help minimize the scarring. Just let me remove those bandages for a quick moment.”

“But in front of Erik?” cried Maxine.

“Oh! Sorry about that. I wasn’t thinking of him being in here.” Zoe said as she dropped the shirt she was holding.

Elena and I were left alone in the living room once Zoe had calmed Maxine down and took them into a different room.

I was making out with my wife and had my hands down her panties playing with her pussy when she suggested, “Hey babe. Why don’t we take this to our room. I’ve been craving your cock all day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.