Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

“So when you say you want us to spend the day together what do you mean exactly? Do you want to get together after class and go on a date?” I asked.

Elena smiled a mischievous smile, “Not exactly. I had a lot of things in mind. For starters we’re both going to skip our classes today. And have lots of fun.”

Elena then moved me next to her bed and then got on her knees in front of me. She then proceeded to remove my pants. She gave me a blow job for about a minute before she pulled off of me. She then moved back several feet.

“Why’d you stop? On second thought never mind that was wonderful.” I stated.

“I thought we could do something a bit different today.” she said as she started removing her pants.

I was surprised to see that she wasn’t wearing any panties today. But what really surprised me was the fact that she had completely shaved her pubic hair. Normally she’d have a cute little trimbed patch down there. She then placed her hands on her hips.

“Could you take off the rest of your clothes?” She requested.

I was in shock. She had said that the first time she’d ask me to remove all my clothes was when she was giving me the signal that she was ready to have sex. I had hoped that this day would come. But I hadn’t expected it to be so soon. I had thought she was wanting to wait until marriage. A few days ago I had even gone to a jewelry store and picked up an engagement ring. No I wasn’t planning to propose to her just because I wanted to have sex with her. I wanted to propose to her because I was truly in love with her. I had been planning on proposing to her near the end of the school year. I guess it was partially because I knew that if I proposed too soon that might scare her away.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked.

“I’m more sure about this than I’ve been about anything.” She said as she grabbed the bottom of her Steven Universe sweater. Before she pulled her sweater up she paused. “I have to tell you something now before you see me completely naked.” Another pause. “It may change your mind about me. It’s something about myself I’ve never been very comfortable with. It’s the reason I’ve never been completely naked in front of you before. I know how you feel about this kind of thing. My breasts are ... Are...”

I completed her sentence for her, “They’re small.” She had a shocked look on her face. “I don’t care that they’re small. I love your body the way it is. I’ve always loved the smaller breasts more than the bigger ones.”

Her jaw dropped for a moment, “How did you know? But I thought you liked big breasts.”

I laughed, “The first day we met. When you asked me to hand you your bag that you left next to your bed. When I handed you your bag you didn’t close the bathroom door all the way and it slid open a little bit and I saw you in your bra. I was in love with you and your body from day one.”

Elena covered her chest over her clothes for a brief moment then with a smile she lifted her sweater off her body. I was finally seeing the love of my life completely naked. I went up to Elena and ran my hands over her perfect breasts. A little moan escaped her mouth. I then placed my lips on her breast and sucked on one of her nipples, then the other. Soon I grabbed her by the ass and placed her on her bed. Within moments I was naked and inside her.

I froze for a moment then asked, “Do you want me to put on a condom?”

Her response was wrapping her legs around me and holding on tight and pulling me in for a kiss. We had sex for two hours before she took me to the shower. We both cleaned each other’s bodies as thoroughly cleaned each others bodies. I almost didn’t want to leave her room when she took me to her car. I was surprised she wanted to drive me anywhere in her car. Whenever we went anywhere we always took my car. In fact this was the first time I had seen her car. I later found out that this was only a car she rented for the day. Soon we were at a tattoo parlor.

“This is going to be one of the last crazy things I do for a while so I want this to be something spectacular.” Elena exclaimed.

“Whatever you say honey. Just don’t get a tattoo or anything weird done to your beautiful face.” I told her.

When we got inside she whispered to the employee what she wanted to have done to her. The woman there looked over to me and chuckled. Elena then picked out a strange looking piercing ring. We then proceeded to a back room.

I was surprised when the tattoo artist said, “Okay miss I’m going to need you to strip out of your pants and any panties you may be wearing. Then hop on the table there.”

The tattoo artist applied some liquid to Elena’s pubic region and then placed a piece of paper over where she applied the liquid and lightly rubbed the paper into the skin. Soon Eelana had a tattoo that had this on it, “E.S. + E.C.” and under that it said, “Forever.” The next thing that happened was the tattoo artist then told Elena to spread her legs wide and then explained how she was going to clean the area and mark and poke it. I was a little confused at first. Until I saw the lady piercing Elena’s clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.