Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

The next morning when I woke up Elena was still asleep. So I left her a note letting her know I was going to go and get some breakfast for us and that I’d be right back. It took a bit longer than I had expected because the lines were really long. But when I got back to the dorms I saw Elena sitting in front of my door with her face in her knees.

I knelt down close to her and said, “Hey.”

She jumped, bumping into me. I nearly dropped our meals.

“Sorry. I was just waiting for you to return. I guess I fell asleep.” She said.

When I saw her wipe away some tears I asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Lots of things. After you left I got a call from my mom. There’s issues with the guy she’s dating. My sister isn’t handling it too well. Usually when my sister is scared and not sure what to do I’m there to help her out. I feel like I always have to be so responsible taking care of the both of them. I have to keep up this act of being calm and collected. Now that I’m not there to help them I don’t know what to do. Sure my mom’s boyfriend tries to help but he’s just not that familiar with how.”

I sat down next to Elena and placed my arm around her as I asked, “So is that why sometimes you act as if you’re serious and then you’re silly to the extreme?”

She nodded, “I just don’t know how I’m supposed to act with my family not around. I don’t even know who I am at times.” She turned to me. “But with you I’m starting to feel more comfortable. I think I can find who I truly am.”

We ended up eating our breakfast there in the hallway. We ignored all the strange looks from the other students as they went by. Finally Christopher came across our path.

“Hey Bro. Hey Elena. How are you doing this fine morning.” Christopher looked to his watch. “Yep still morning. More importantly how did your date go last night?”

“It went really well. I loved every minute of it.” Elena declared as she held tight to my arm.

“Oh really. How about the part when you thought our waitress had the hots for me?” I teased.

She laughed a little then said, “Okay. That part wasn’t my favorite. But it wasn’t that bad. And besides I may have been exaggerating my reaction a little. Just a little. Besides how was I to know she was your cousin?”

“Oh man she was jealous over Constance? That is funny. I wish I had been there to see that. On second thought I’m glad I wasn’t. That girl really hates me.”

“Why?” asked Elena.

Christopher looked around, “Because she was dating Susan at the time I helped her discover she wasn’t actually a lesbian. And she hates me for taking Susan away from her. Hey I didn’t know she was dating anyone. If I had I wouldn’t have gone after her like I did.”

Speaking of Susan where is she?” asked Elena.

“She’s finishing some homework. Don’t you have homework too? You’re in some of the same classes as Sue.” said Christopher.

She shrugged and stated, “They weren’t that difficult for me. I was able to finish them pretty quickly.”

Christopher rolled his eyes then looked towards me, “There’s another one like you. Able to understand your homework and get it done right away. You’re a perfect couple.” He turned to Elena. “Maybe you could help Sue with studying. That way we can get some more alone time together.”

After Christopher excused himself I stood up and helped Elena up. We went to my room and I asked her, “Why were you waiting outside my door? You could have just waited for me in your room.”

She looked a little red as she answered, “Actually I couldn’t have. I went to a friend’s room to return the movie I borrowed yesterday and when I got back I realized I had locked my key inside my room. And I also left my phone in there. I didn’t want to go to the office because I didn’t want to miss you when you got back. And I didn’t feel like bothering anyone else asking for use of their phone.”

Later that day after getting another great blow job from Elena I was in a good mood, despite the fact that Elena had to go back to her own room. So I called my dad. After the call I had wished I hadn’t called him.

“Hey dad. How’s life with the two ladies in the house?” I asked.

Dad was nervous as he answered, “Oh, uh. They’re um ... They’re great. I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that.”

“What happened? Did you get in a fight or something?” I wondered aloud.

“No! It’s the opposite actually.” He responded.

“Dad don’t tell my you’ve finally had sex with her. I don’t need to know about your love life.” I said.

“No you don’t need to know that. But I’m going to say it anyways. Yes we’ve had sex. Lots of it too.” I made a disgusted sound. “Calm down Erik. I’m kidding. Both of us have agreed not to go that far in our relationship yet. But that’s not the point. The point is we’re getting married.”

“Ha ha dad. Very funny. I don’t think now is the time to tease me. Tell me what’s really going on?” I instructed.

“Really son. We’re getting married next month. I’d like you to be there. As my best man.” my dad stated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.