Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

I was glad to see that Elena enjoyed the movie. During the dinner Elena kept on talking about it. Until half way through our meal a waitress came to ask us if we would like anything else.

“I’d like a refill on my Sprite please.” I turned to Elena and asked, “Would you like anything?”

She was looking at the waitress as she said, “Can I get something to carry this out? The meal is more than I can eat and I’d hate for it to go to waste. And could I get another Chocolate Milk please?”

“That’ll be one carry home, one Chocolate Milk, and one sprite. Is that correct?” Constance asked.

“And I’d like the check too.” I replied.

Constance our waitress laughed and said, “The owner has told me to inform you that this meal is on the house.”

After telling Constance thanks and seeing that Elena was watching her walk away I asked, “How’d you like your meal?”

Her attention went back to me as she answered with much joy on her face and in her voice, “Oh it was the best meal I’ve had in a long time. I would love to get the recipe. My mom and little sister would just die if they knew I had something this wonderful and didn’t share in some way with them. Now that they live in a new place and my mom got a new job they can actually afford to make something like this.”

“I think I could arrange for you to get the recipe.” I said.

Elena had just taken another bite of her food when I said that and she choked a little. I was about to get up when she signaled that she was going to be fine. A couple seconds later she wiped her eyes and said, “That would be fantastic. I’d really love that. In fact if my mom were here she’d give you so much thanks you’d be sick of it and we may be asked to leave.” Her eyes went wide. “I mean...”

I held up my hand and said, “I know what you mean.”

Once at my car I opened the door for Elena and she quietly said, “I think that waitress girl had a thing for you. If she’d have asked would you have done anything with her?”

I almost laughed but instead in a serious voice I asked, “When you say anything what do you mean?”

Elena blushed, “I’ve heard and read stories. There would be a cute waitress that would see a handsome man and ask him to ... to go and meet her in the restroom.” she paused waiting for me to say something. When I didn’t she continued, “And she’d either give him a blow job or they’d have sex.” She wiped her eyes. “Would you have done either of those with her?”

This time I did laugh, “Not in a million years. Sure she’s cute. But I think she was more interested in you than she was interested in me. Constance is a lesbian.”

“But she kept on looking at you and she had her hands all over you.” said Elena.

“I think that is a little bit of an exaggeration. Yes she is a hands on kind of person. Especially with people she knows really well. She’s been like that with me since we were little kids. And besides even if she wasn’t a lesbian she’s my cousin.”

“Oh. She is? That’s good to hear.” stated Elena.

After we got in the car I waited a moment then asked, “If she had been some other girl and she had asked me to go in the restroom for some hot steamy sex or a blow job what would you have said if I had seemed interested?”

She thought for a moment, “I guess I’d have said go for it. But only if you had protection.” a couple seconds later she added. “And if you hadn’t brought any condoms with you I’d have told her to back off my man.”

Immediately I said, “As long as we’re together you’ll never have to worry about me straying and doing anything sexual with another person. I’m not the kind of guy who would have multiple partners.”

She smiled once more and squeezed my hand tight, “I feel the same way. I’d never stray either. I never liked the idea of having multiple partners. My Aunt’s husband did stray many times with many different women and it tore them apart. That is until my Aunt started doing the same thing. But they were never the same after that.”

A few minutes after we got to her room Elena looked to me with uncertainty. I wondered if she was wanting a kiss. So I went in for a kiss. I had never felt something more electric in my life. I knew then and there that I wanted to be able to kiss this woman many more times after this.

She was still close to me when she said, “I’ve also heard of other stories that couples do after a date is over. I’ve heard that some couples enjoy having the woman give the man a blow job.” She looked into my eyes. “Would you like me to give you a blow job now?”

I looked deep into her eyes and wiped her cheek, “There are a lot of things I had expected from our first date. And I think that everything went a million times better than I had expected. But I never thought about asking you to do that. At least not on our first date.”

I had expected her to be relieved like she was when I said I wasn’t going to have sex with our waitress but I was surprised when she looked sad.

“Please. Let me give you a blow job. I’ve always wanted to do that for my first boyfriend that I had such strong feelings for. It’s not like I’m asking for sex or anything like that. I’m also not a slut that would go all the way on the first date. I really want this. But If you say no I’ll not mention this again and I’ll be fine with your decision.”

I could tell she really meant this so I just nodded my head. She smiled and pressed her hands against my body as she went down to her knees. She froze with her hands on my pants.

“Listen if you’re not ready to do this that’s fine. But if you still want to do this, just take your time.” I said.

She then unbuttoned my pants. Before she unzipped my pants she kept her eyes on my crotch as she said, “Maybe you should sit down on my couch. I’d say this could go to the bed but I don’t think that we should go there until we’re ready for sex. That is if we ever will be ready for sex.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.