Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

I gave my Dad a hug as soon as he came through the front door.

As soon as I pulled away from him he said, “Considering how we left things this morning there must have been something between then and now that made you really happy. Because that has never been your response when we’ve had arguments before. So was it a new lady in your life or an old flame you never told me about that has helped to put this smile across your face? Or were you really needing in your room?”

I knew I must be blushing and I most likely had the cheesiest grin on my face as I responded, “I actually met someone new. She let me crash at her place until someone came by with a spare key. I think that maybe this could be something special. I don’t know yet. Maybe all we’ll be is really good friends. Time will tell. By the way what are you doing here? I said you didn’t have to come down here with my stuff. Shouldn’t you be getting the house ready for your company?”

“In my defense I hadn’t gotten your first message until after I was on my way here. And besides I really didn’t want to leave things the way they were. I would have been here sooner but Jessica and Courtney stopped me to tell me some news. And don’t worry I have plenty of time to get the house ready for guests. Mostly because I have a son that’s really helpful around the house.” My dad told me.

“Anyways I’m glad you came. I just overreacted at home, that’s all.” I said.

We moved all my stuff into my room and we talked for a while.

As my Dad was getting ready to leave he turned to me and asked, “So do I get to meet this girl? I should really thank her for helping out my one and only child.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea at the moment. I don’t want to force too much on one day. I mean if I were to introduce you too her it might give her the wrong impression. Like I’m trying to introduce her to the parents in a relationship that might not even be there.”

“I see. So you’d like to court her slowly. Nice thinking.” my dad teased.

I rolled my eyes. My dad liked to tease me from time to time. When I was a kid I went through a phase where I liked to talk in an old fashioned way. And one of the words I used when I talked about people dating was courting.

Finally my first week of school had come and gone. I was disappointed that I hadn’t seen Elena in any of my classes. I thought for sure that we’d share at least one class. We’d both been a bit busy and didn’t even run into one another very often in the halls. On the first weekend I had enough of not seeing her so I went to her door and stood there for about ten minutes before I found the courage to knock.

She took a moment to get to the door. And when she opened the door I was worried. I took a step closer and l reached towards her then she stepped back.

“What’s wrong? What can I do to help?” I asked.

She looked a little confused then my meaning clicked, “Oh. Nothing’s wrong. I was just watching some old movies. They always get me crying.” She stepped aside. “Come on in please.”

I took a look around and noticed that there were a few things in here that weren’t there before. But things were still in good order.

As we sat down I said, “I hadn’t seen you much this week. I wanted to see how you were doing.”

“You wanted to see me?” She blushed then her face turned serious. “Why?”

“Because I had fun visiting with you the week before school started. That and I kind of missed spending time with you.” I told her.

The smile I loved so much returned to her face as she replied, “Sorry. It’s just that my first week of school I like to keep to myself. It helps me focus.”

“So would you like to hang out or do something with me today or tomorrow? That is if you aren’t busy doing your homework or anything.” I stumbled with saying the words I said. I wanted to say so much more. I had meant to ask her out on a date but I guess asking to hang out would be good enough for now. Oh my god what if I just put myself in the friend zone?

“I wouldn’t mind hanging out. Just as long as there aren’t too many new people around.” she said.

We started hanging out a lot after that. We’d go all over town, mostly we were able to avoid places with big crowds. I was able to slowly introduce her to some of my friends and they all enjoyed hanging out with Elena.

One day in her room I stayed in her doorway as I asked, “Listen today I’d like to do something a little different. It may change things a bit between us.”

She looked at me nervously and I don’t know if it was my imagination but she may have covered her chest with her arms, “You can talk to me about anything. You can even ask me anything. Unless you’re getting ready to say you’re tired of hanging out.”

I took a few deep breaths and I swallowed hard then took one more deep breath, “I was wondering if you’d like to.” She was beginning to look really nervous. And this time there was no mistaking it, she clutched at her chest. “If you’d like to go on a date. Maybe even be my girlfriend.”

The next thing I knew she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

She pulled away with a shocked look on her face as she said, “You have no idea how long I’ve been hoping you’d ask me that. I swear if you hadn’t asked me today I was going to ask you for a date the next time I saw you.”

“Really? I’m kind of disappointed I asked now.” Before she could say anything I added, “ I would have liked to see how you’d ask me out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.