Elena - Cover

Elena

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - To avoid a stressful visit with his father Erik leaves for school early. He'll be glad he did because he runs into a beautiful young Hispanic woman and they eventually fall in love. Some tags are hidden for surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

A few seconds after she offered me her hand I took it. It took a few more seconds for me to remember my own name.

I foolishly said, “Hi. My name. Nice to meet you.”

She just stood there and smiled. Finally I understood that I had said something wrong.

“Hi. My name is Erik.” I took another look at her face and into her eyes. “Sorry about that I’ve just had a lot on my mind. I just can’t seem to ... Keep my thoughts together. Things at home are kind of crazy at the moment. I’m still trying to figure out how I feel”

Why was I telling a complete stranger this?

Seriously she said, “I know how you feel. Things with my family are kind of crazy too. It’s a good thing this school lets us move back in a week early. You can hand me one of your bags and you can follow me to my place.”

I shrugged my shoulders a little and told her, “I’m not sure I should.”

Elena was looking sad as she replied, “That’s fine. It was stupid of me too ask. I’ve never really done anything like that before. But this morning I felt that I needed to change things in my life and be more open to the world.” Her eyes shot wide. “I mean by talking to people and helping them. Not open by my ... legs. I mean.”

She almost looked as if she were blushing. I swear this girl was looking even cuter by the second.

To help her out I reached over and much like Jessica Thomas did all those years ago I lifted Elena’s chin so she was able to look into my eyes and no longer looking down.

“Hey that’s just fine. I knew what you were meaning to say. I just meant that I’d feel a little awkward forcing you to carry my stuff all the way to your dorm. And I’d really appreciate your hospitality and your wonderful company.” I said without losing eye contact with her.

“Umm. Can I have my chin back?” Elena giggled at my shocked face. “You don’t have to worry about the distance. I’m only two doors down.”

She held out her hand to take one of my bags. And from the look on her face I knew she wasn’t going to take no for an answer. So I tried to hand her one of my lighter bags but she had a stern look on her face that said, “Just because I’m a woman doesn’t make me weak.” So I held up two bags and she took the heavier one.

As she unlocked the door I asked, “So Elena do you have a last name I can put on the thank you note for the help?”

Elena turned her body and face so I couldn’t see the reaction. But as she was turning I did see a smile on her face.

Elena turned towards me again and replied, “Stokes. My full name is Elena Catherine Stokes. You look surprised?” Again with her cute smile. “My father was white. And it is tradition to take your father’s last name is it not?”

I nodded yes and said, “True. But that’s not the reason I am shocked. It’s just that ... For one I wasn’t expecting that name because I used to know someone with that name a long time ago. Do you know anyone from Wyoming with that name?”

She shook her head no, “I can’t say that I have. My dad and his family were from Idaho and besides my dad had changed his name to Stokes when he was of proper age to legally do so himself.” She opened her door and gestured for me to follow her in.

“You know what I think this dorm is nicer than mine.” I said amazed.

Elena laughed, “I don’t think so. All these dorms on this floor are pretty much the same. Only difference would be that some rooms are flipped around. Since every other room is facing the same direction your room is exactly the same as mine.”

I had meant that it was cleaner and decorated better than my room but I let that go. I placed my bag down where she had placed the one she had been carrying.

“Thanks for helping me. I hate to do this but can I borrow your phone? Mine just died and it’s charger is in my other bags.” I asked.

“Sure I just need two things in return though.” Elena said.

I know that I should have been thinking that I should have known this was coming. Some really nice girl I just met helps me out and wants something in return. She must have found out that I come from a family with lots of money. And that I’ve even made some nice money on my own. Heck I could probably get away with not having to go to school and just do my own thing and I’d be fine for the rest of my life. But to me that wouldn’t be a life unless I work for it.

The thing that I actually thought was excitement that this beautiful woman wanted me to do something for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.