Not Quite a White Knight Book 1
Chapter 51: The Best For ME!

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: The Best For ME! - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

I went back to my bedroom.

When Ernie and Belen got engaged, she asked the Patron for the right of the First Night, to show her devotion and willingness to serve. She even mentioned her most fertile days, in case he was interested in giving her marriage the greatest blessing. Ernie, who was born and raised in LA’s macho culture, had been tough to convince, but to please the woman he loved he had agreed with the request. He fully expected her to get a round trip ticket for a one week trip to South America, and the Patron’s bed. His fear was that Patron would fall for her and spoil her.

The Patron wrote back that he was pleased to accept her gift for her most fertile dates, “Which should not be wasted if you are ready.” Then the sly old fox surprised them both by deputizing “his dear cousin” Ernie to take his place in the ritual with his bride, either before or after the ceremony as they wished. He would expect detailed written reports from both of them. They were pleased and enthusiastically did as he asked, writing proved to be almost as much fun as doing because they got to relive the moments. They did outrageous things and wrote exaggerated descriptions. They even sent polaroids, which the Patron burned after viewing. Their first month did not yield a child, Cynthia was conceived three months later, it was an event they wrote about as it happened. Each of them continued to correspond all through their marriage. These days they used email.

Normally, I don’t share my toys, I didn’t when I was 4 and I have not changed my basic outlook, especially for those toys I play with in my bed. But there are exceptions. It helped that these were Ernie’s toys being shared.

What Ernie suggested before supper was sending Belen in my bed for the night, so Cynthia could sleep with Pammie. The Patron had made a suggestion in his last email, for Belen’s sake, assuming Ernie was still willing. The couple had talked about it, Belen favored the idea, as an extension of the First Night. I admitted Belen held a unique attraction to me. When he suggested it I saw taking the next step to a full swap seemed logical and it had an uncharacteristic appeal. I wanted it - both parts - as a benefit for everybody’s sake. When I made the offer to swap Ernie was hesitant, he did not want to admit that he wanted his daughter as a woman. But I saw he was quite eager. So I said she might want to talk to him in private. We both knew any conversation would be secondary, but as a fig leaf it gave him cover to say “yes” without indicting himself.

I had an emotional bond with Cynthia, but it was not deep sincere love on either side. For Cynthia it would be a test first, then a real reward. I could tell. If Cynthia had refused I would have sent her to Pammie’s room and declined Ernie’s generous offer for the overnight, contenting myself with play upon Abril’s body, and some repeated fucking with Zar as Abril watched. However, to show respect and appreciation, I would have honored his offer by accepted Belen’s company for just an hour or so, then sent her back to Ernie with my thanks and maybe a love bite.

But Cynthia did not refuse. So now, in my bed, Belen was going to enjoy what she had asked for all those years ago; a long night as the pleasured companion of a royal lover. Many would say that, as the oldest woman in the house by over a decade, she was my least likely bed companion for the night. But many people suffer without knowing the pleasures of an eager and experienced lover. Belen was magnificent to me, and I can hope that I was the same with her.

She was in the bathroom when I went for my walk among the teenagers, I noticed that before she left the playroom she had grabbed a special toy, a hose attachment shaped like a slim dildo for internal cleaning. That told me she was eager for a long night including pussy-eating. She was still in the bathroom when I returned. However, she did not make me wait too long.

When she stepped out of the bathroom I thought again that she was a remarkable figure of a woman. She asked me to dim the lights; I complied but insisted she had to pose for me, to let me look at her.

She protested. “You see Abril and Zar and Cynthia naked. How can I look attractive to you?”

I pointed to my cock. Less than an hour ago it had been inside Cynthia’s very tight ass, which felt and looked wonderful. I had enjoyed filling her butt with my stuff, so the edge was off. Yet now I was hard and erect for Cynthia’s mother. In fact, it looked and felt like I was harder than I had been with Cynthia.

“You should have no doubt that you are very attractive. My cock can’t lie.”

“I must agree it does look frightfully excited about something. How can this be? I am the least attractive woman in this house tonight.”

“That is not true! I understand that some would think that way. But the term ‘MILF’ recognizes a female form that is more mature and attractive then a twenty-something fashion model. A woman with sexual experience and yes, successful fertility, is very attractive to those who know and admit their secret desires. We are all driven to procreation. But in this world were abortion is considered a right by those faggots and females of Madison Avenue who vomit their meals, that is not advertised. Think of the women in the room tonight, only view them at your age, after two children. With that lens, who is as attractive as you to be naked in my bed?”

She blushed at my little soliloquy in praise of her womanly body. I was sincere as i can be. She seemed to agree with me that, given the conditions I posited, she might be more attractive. Certainly some of the others might be inclined to gain more weight in less attractive places than her lush curves displayed, many attractive younger women lose that battle. Also, her face still showed joyful energy and beauty. She took a bow and was ready to jump into bed, to distract my eyes, but I was not done. I asked her to pose for me some more and mentioned how I wished to see her. Holding her breasts. Turned three-quarters to the left. Leaning back. Leaning forward with her breasts hanging. Etc. Each pose tickled her ego, and she allowed herself to giggle at it.

I was loving it, my body was reacting to her every pose. I wished for a camera, except I did not have the skill to do her justice. So memory would have to serve. She blushed heavily when I made that comment

Finally I confessed a deep truth. “What I can’t decide is whether you would be more attractive at, say, seven months pregnant, with my child, or with your husband’s, in your belly. I will say I would never deceive Ernie about such a thing, I value him too much as a friend. But I believe you would look more attractive if you were heavy with child.”

She blushed even more. “I don’t know what to say about that. Of course, I am terribly self-conscious standing here before you, because I do not feel worthy of this praise, especially from you with your women. Plus, I am too old to consider having any more children.”

“Is it possible for you to become pregnant again?”

“It is very unlikely. Oh, we read about women bearing children at an older age, some a decade older than me. If you are asking me about precautions I would say there are none. I have not had any procedures or drugs. Ernie has a snip, and I am faithful ... until tonight. I confess it is not the optimal time in my cycle, but not impossible. Is that a problem for you?”

“On the contrary. I must say I have dwelt on the idea recently, as a turn-on. Even with your daughter. But with you, the desire is much stronger because I know you have. I might even say it has become a trigger. Although, I would not want to shame your husband.”

“My husband knows my state and who I am with. A long time ago he accepted the possibility of the Patron seeding my fertile body. He accepts the same possibility tonight. He is not a teenager posing as a macho kid in a gang any more ... so he would be proud if it happened with you. We both know you would do right by all.”

“One other thing ... did you lose some hair? I seem to recall seeing you with ... well, more than a landing strip but less than a well trimmed bush about an hour ago. Now it seems your skin is smooth and bare.”

“When I wrote to Patron all those years ago, I was shaved bare because Ernie wanted to take me to Rio after my First Night. He had money saved, enough for college but not enough for the first-class trip he wanted. Crazy Gomez, you know he headed the crew Ernie was on?” I nodded yes, he was a little crazy but he had a genius at finding ripe scores. “Well they were going to do one more job, a big job that would give Ernie far more money than he needed for the trip. Or maybe put him in jail. Anyways, a week before the job Crazy got busted. He did not believe in brake fluid and his brakes failed so he hit a cop car when he rolled a red light. There was a warrant out for him so he went straight to the slam for a nickel. I never got to Rio but I stayed bare for the child-bearing years. Then I got lazy. Tonight I wanted to relive the feeling ... for you. I think it looks better. Also, I may have heard something about you having the most stimulating oral habits.”

“On the looks we agree. I will do as you wish ... later. For now come to my bed that I might make love to you, for my desire is very strong. I may not last long the first time, but...”

“Oh yes my Prince, let me serve you as often as you desire, in any way you desire.” She was eager to get in bed and assume the position. When she did her body called to me, I just wanted to put my cock into her without delay.

“I hate to enter a woman without eating her to orgasm first...”

“Please don’t feel you must serve me. I am ready for you my Prince, I want to feel your body in mine. Now! Please?”

She was indeed ready. We were both eager. The entrance of her pussy was slightly open, from using the toy in the shower. Her own juices were present, summoned by the posing and the talk. I could tell by the feel that there was also some lube. She eagerly held herself open, using two fingers to part the maze of her substantial labials, giving me a clear path. I was able to slip right in. Inside she was not as tight as her daughter, but she was tight enough to make it very enjoyable. For just a moment I wished Ernie well with that, inside Cynthia he would not last long, and he would want her again. As I worked my cock into her I felt her body shiver and she began to moan. Older women have tricks you know. I did not realize that her fingers had unsheathed her clit so as our bodies touched, and I was all the way in, I pressed against her exposed pearl just a bit. It was all she needed to climax under me, writhing in passionate release as I slipped all the way in for the first time. It was glorious. Her face was shining with joy, and maybe she was crying a bit. She looked up at my face as the climax took her. It welled up through her body until her eyes closed and her head shook at the peak. I lowered my body so I pressed my length on her as my lips sought hers; our first kiss was deep and passionate and hungry for each other. There was nothing chaste about that kiss, I knew the “making a baby” talk had touched her deeply and the kiss was the first fruit of the act. I made myself as tight as possible with her, pushing my cock deep, holding her tight, and pressing my tongue in as I gave myself to add to her pleasure and stretch her release.

Her climax was a storm upon her, but it passed. When her eyes opened and I was looking down again I saw her tears in both her eyes. Tears of happiness.

“My Prince, you make me feel beautifully young again,” she said. “Your words are caresses, you excite me with a glance, and thrill me with your touch. Then you enter and make me feel like a young woman again. Not a virgin, but a young, fertile woman again. Like when I carried Cynthia.”

“You are very beautiful. Very desirable. Very sexy in every sense of the word. Tonight I am the fortunate one, for I have you in my bed. What could be better?”

You know, I sorta meant it. I am not usually 100% honest when praising a woman, but tonight I was completely sincere when I said I found her especially attractive as the naked, fuckable woman in my bed. Okay, Gracie and Abril were objectively more attractive. Even her daughters had more attractive features. But in the night, beauty is more than skin-deep. This WOMAN was so much more than the sum of her parts. She was sex incarnate. An avatar of lust and fertility that called to my body. Called to my balls. Honestly, I felt that I got the better of my swap with Ernie for the night. Part of me felt that, for the third woman in about eleven days, I would like to give her the gift of a new life this night, my own child to grow in her body. I wanted that much more than I did with Gracie or Cynthia.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.