Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 46: Return To LA

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46: Return To LA - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

Sunday evening after Mark was dropped off we got an early start back. Sara was staying behind and kept the big Ford truck, one of the soldiers would drive back with her. That put the Captain, Cynthia, the three original troops and me in the van for the trip back. The troops drove the van to their bunker after dropping the three of us off at the Casa. It was not quite 10 when we arrived so the Captain and his wife retired. Sophia was very happy to see him and start “their duty.” My uncle was as enthusiastic as I have ever seen him.

Cynthia called her parents. I had my own call to make. My tech contact said that tonight late would be fine for some business.

When I was done Cynthia came to me with her phone. “My father begs your ear,” she said. She looked pissed at the delay in getting me naked.

“My Prince!” It was Ernie and he sounded very happy. I made my report on his daughter, stressing how she had spotted critical features Thursday and done a good job on the weekend. He should be proud of her.

He agreed, and said he was also very happy that Wednesday night had worked out as it did. I said that was not a conversation I usually had, but he said he and her mother were very happy, and that was sufficient. He also reminded that my life would change when I became Patron and such behavior was expected. That was a blind spot for me, I was focused on the present.

We agreed that it would be better if those events came many years in the future.

Then he mentioned his younger daughter, Pammie. “She is at home with us this weekend. Her mother was with her Wednesday and Thursday nights. Frankly she misses her sister - you know they shared a bed? We were wondering, if it would be no trouble, that if Cynthia was going to be with you tomorrow night and perhaps longer as my Prince wishes, if maybe Pammie could also stay there. She misses her sister. Of course, if you plan on returning Cynthia to the Pablo...”

“It seems your daughter has talked to you about things we have not yet discussed. Are you sure this is a good idea? I have no intent to keep Cynthia, and my Grandfather will arrange his own choice soon enough. Also, you must know that Pammie is too young for me.”

“I understand there are others in the house, people who understand traditions. The girls would both benefit from living with those traditions. Of course, the inconvenience of getting them to school...”

“I can deal. I feel a little like I am being manipulated.”

“Ah yes, as do I,” he said. “One of the special joys of fathering daughters, I assure you. Cynthia is becoming a woman, just since last Wednesday she is so alive. But you have two different women there?” (He was talking about Zar and Sophia.) “Perhaps my girls need a little counter programming.”

Now that was a good idea. I said I would keep him in the loop about the arrangements. “Men have to stick together, don’t we.”

“When Spanish females are about, yes they do. But I believe it is worth it ... or so my wife tells me.” We both laughed, then said our goodbyes. Cynthia was suspicious because we seemed to get along so well.

With Cynthia our first priority was a shared shower. At the Badhouse the showers were limited to 2 minutes of water due to the water supply, it was enough time but not an excess. Also, there were not shared showers.

Cynthia and I took our time washing each other.

“What is your pleasure?” I asked her as my fingers glided along her slit, touching her at just the right places to arouse her.

“Oh my Prince! You have a way ... Oh!” I let her catch her breath. Finally she spoke. “I want you to open me in back ... in my ass.”

Well, my finger was in the area, so I slipped the tip into her back door. I could see she struggled with it, she had never suffered the hand of another there, and I was actually penetrating. I eased father in, past the joint, and moved my finger. To the child still in her it was an outrage, to a woman in her it was very intimate. At 18, with her first lover, she was caught going back and forth between the two. Finally she accepted the woman’s feelings, and her body responded by pushing out, enabling a bit more penetration. “But please, not tonight. Tonight I want you to please yourself with my poor tit-less body, and sleep with you knowing you have enjoyed it. If I could wake up with you also...”

“That won’t happen, I must work tonight, to defuse a threat. If you want to stay here tomorrow night, bring your sister and at least 3 days of clothes back after school.”

“My sister? I would prefer...”

“I did not ask about your preference, I gave you a choice. Bring you sister or stay at the Pablo, your choice. Talk to Zar in the morning about transport, she is in charge of household matters.” It was good I had a chance to place her as a supplicant to Zar; less trouble that way.

“Yes my Prince.” Her eyes were downcast, but I could hear it in her voice, she was even more aroused. Sometimes a firm hand excites them. I don’t understand it yet, the truth is I had spent little time getting close to Spanish women who were being independent women. I could use the practice.

“One more thing. Do not forget textbooks, I know some were missing this weekend. Your ass stays virgin until your homework is done.” I wiggled my finger for emphasis.

“That will take a few days!” she complained. Now I really had her confused, because suddenly I was both lover and parent. To her that did not seem fair somehow. “I’ll be fine. Okay, I will bring Pammie. Can I borrow a car?”

I should have known that was coming, she was an American teenager so it was automatic. “I will leave those issues to Zar. I honestly don’t know what I have here. The Lincoln and the big Ford truck are out of town, Vicky in in the shop, and Zar had to move while Brisk moved to ... well, never mind. I will have to sort it out over the next couple of days. Make all your needs known to Zar and do not expect her to be happy with things mentioned at the last minute - she is not above suggesting the city bus. She has a job to do for me and you are extra baggage for her. As to your next question, no, you may not bring your own car here.” She had a Chevy sedan that was in good, but not great, shape. However, I was very careful about license plates at the Casa.

I did not dare to tell her I knew the Porsche was in the garage.

“Okay. Are you done? Could we go to bed now so you can fuck me the nice way?”

“No. We can finish getting ready so that I can make love to you, I am in the mood. Of course, if you are not, I suppose I can call Zar...” Actually, that was a nice thought, I had not enjoyed Zar for some time, and she was always fun. Still, my finger was up Cynthia’s butt, so maybe I should follow through with her.

“Oh my Prince, I did not dare hope...”

We washed each other a bit more, mixing in some passionate kisses along the way, including some with her on her knees, then dried off. She let herself be led at every step, for tonight she was getting what she wanted, and for the next night too, when she was more rested. I imagined how she might tell me her homework was caught up. Bottomless in a short top with the lube in one hand perhaps?

When we got into bed I made it clear with our positions that she was going to have her pussy pleasured orally for as long as I felt like it. She did not object.

There is not other way to say it, Cynthia was a pleasure to pleasure. Her peach - I have no idea how she kept it shaved smooth at the prison - flowed quickly with her flavorful juices. As my tongue danced along the outside her body movements and moans told me how much she was enjoying my getting started. When my tongue probed inside the folds of flesh her head thrashed and she struggled to hold her hips still despite the urge to twist and turn. Last time she had been scared of something new. This time she was open to it, and had been living with anticipation in close proximity to me for days, so she was far more than ready for it.

I knew that if I touched her just so with the tip of my tongue she would get off, so I spent a few minutes moving very close to the spot, but not quite there. Then, when she said “please” I gave her what she was ready for.

The touch of my tongue was like a lash charged with an electric shock of pleasure. “Oh ... my Prince ... I ... ohhhhhh!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.