Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 39: Quickie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Quickie - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

Cynthia suggested that, since we would be together but not intimate for the weekend, we might want to make some more sweet memories ahead of time, “to pack along.” I really had nothing else to do so we went up to my apartment. Normally I do not have females there, the Casa gets the girls in the mood, but that did not seem to be an issue tonight. Indeed, by the time we got there I could smell Cynthia’s eagerness.

I avoid PDAs in the hallways of the building. Cynthia had trouble understanding that. She had removed her panties while I was talking in Sara’s apartment and slipped them into my hand. When we finally got my door closed she was all over me, kissing and rubbing her body against me while trying to get us both undressed. It was kind of comical.

“I bet you have some idea about how to use the time?” I said at the first opportunity.

“As a matter of fact I do!” She had her blouse open and whipped her skirt off. There was nothing else except shoes and socks. “I want us to get started quick, with some clothes on. Then take our time. Fuck I am hot after that. Hotter than I have ever been! Does that always happen on a first op?” She had my shirt open and my pants down. She got me out of one leg but that was enough for her.

I had to slip my fingers into her; she was so wet. “I have found some girls who get turned on during an op, especially one where we win big with no injuries. I can’t say I have a broad random sample, the ones turned on are the ones who seek me out. Let me have some more of that. Put your hands up.”

I began kissing her, taking her mouth before she was ready, but after she was willing. She was backed up against the wall, and when she put her arms up I grabbed both wrists in one hand, pinning her. I still had my fingers inside her pussy, in moments I found the spot inside where she really wanted my fingers moving just so. She wanted to squirm, but I was holding her tight enough that it really was not an option. That tricks the brain. Just the hint of restraint worked wonders.

She really loved being taken forcefully like that, being excited and passive while pleasured and feeling a bit overpowered. I must say I liked it too, she was so responsive. Then she got a surprise, I used my thumb to strum her clit, it was right there so I figured, why not? She gasped and twisted her body, but I kept contact.

I broke the kiss (she really needed the air) and watched her face. She was surprised at how fast, and how completely, she was being taken. I saw in her eyes when it registered that I was masturbating her, that I was giving pleasure and her body was soaking it up like a sponge. I saw that part of her was ashamed at how easy she was. Part of her felt it was wrong to get pleasure without giving it; she really wanted my cock to be working her. But part of her accepted that now she was a sexual woman, with the power to accept a man’s control, to surrender to it without giving up herself. It helped that she had felt my surrender when I came inside of her, and she knew that we would share that moment again. I heard her moan and mumble as I saw it all in her eyes.

As she was about to got over her peak I whispered to her. “Normally I don’t like quickies by themselves. Oh, they have their place. But since we have the time, I wanted to give you...” she started to lose it, I could see it in her eyes and mouth, “a little something...” she was very close now, right on the edge, “ ... another experience ... something extra special.” With that last I took her lips in my teeth for a love bite, one with pain that was hard enough so Sara would recognize the mark. That was when SinSin got off.

Adding a little passionate pain to her peak of pleasure blew little Cynthia’s mind. She had masturbated. She had enjoyed sex. But never with a slight, intentional dash of pain to force her mind into her body at the tip of her climax. It took her to a place inside where she had never been, and indeed had never imagined. But now that new door was open to her. Her pussy clenched my fingers and clenched all her muscles as she strained to open herself to every iota of the experience I was giving her. She pushed back with her lips, asking for just a bit more. I gave.

I finally released the kiss when she needed to breathe. It took a few moments, but when her eyes focused again there was a sense of life and excitement that had never been there before. “Now I think I need to fuck you,” I said as I picked her up and carried her to my unmade bed. In another moment my cock was deep inside her flowing pussy, soaking in her juices, moving easily.

“That’s it, that’s what I want!” she said as I fucked her. “I want your cock inside me, any way you want it. Anytime you want me. I want to be yours ... your slut.”

“You know you really should find somebody closer to your own age.” Well, I had to say that. If I allowed every girl who wanted me to have me I would not have time to be the sort of criminal/lawyer/bad person I needed to be. It was better for me if they got distracted.

“There is nobody of any age as good as you,” she said with a straight face.

Well, she was a smart girl, and she probably knew better than I.

“This won’t last. My grandfathers will find me a bride from the mountain.”

“Maybe I can convince her to share...” she said. She stuck out her tongue and wiggled it, showing me just how she would convince a woman.

“You just earned another spanking for that incredible bottom of yours.”

“Promises, promises. I thought you didn’t have enough time.”

“I could have Zar do it for me.”

She did not have an answer for that. Not that Zar wasn’t attractive, but Cynthia knew she was amazon strong and completely dedicated to me. A spanking from her would not be erotic in the slightest.

She kept running the tip of her tongue across her lips, remembering how I bit her. She liked it, the dash of pain was a nice surprise, and that confused her. I decided to expand the lesson. “You know, these chest fruits are lovely. I have not paid them nearly enough attention.”

Her breasts had been small all her life, when she took a shower at school every other girl seemed bigger. Even her little sister was bigger. I saw how she doubted my praise. All her life she had felt they are her worst feature, and they were right out there. I will admit that there were many girls in her age group that were very well developed. Of course, Cynthia had seen Abril naked in all her glory in my bed. Abril is spectacular, world-class big, perfectly shaped, just a hint of sag, with big puffy nipples that turned into long chewy nubbins with very little effort. Also they look like they were a delight to fuck. But the fact is, I can get crazy about any size and shape, I am that kind of guy. So I got crazy on her.

First it was licks and nibbles mixed with noises of appreciation. No hands, but I did suck them up into my mouth. She could not believe how I showed I appreciated them. Then I got serious, with kisses, and sucking the tips in for a the tongue lashing any nipple in my mouth deserves. They stood up proud and hardened, probably the first time it happened with another person. I decided then that her gift - I always give a gift to a girl who sacrifices her hymen to my cock - was going to be nipple jewelry. Something with a gold chain connecting the nipples, so her Father could see it without undue embarrassment for either party.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.