Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 36: Marta Says Good Morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: Marta Says Good Morning - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

My next awareness was of two things simultaneously. One was that the sun was up before I was. Since I normally sleep 4 hours this was unusual, it meant I had overslept. That, in turn, usually meant I was very comfortable, relaxed, and free from worry. I attributed this to the feeling of CynthiaÔs warm, soft, naked body cuddled against my side, she was very nice and I could do with keeping feelings exactly as they were, except for the second thing.

The second was that something was going on in the bed, something where I seemed to be participating. Eventually I realized that somebody had gone cowgirl on my morning erection. Clearly it was not Cynthia, she was far to tight to mount me without waking me, plus I still held her warm naked body. It was not Abril, I knew that because the pussy gliding up and down my shaft was one I was familiar with. I have had many women, but I pride myself on the ability to recognize those that I knew more than once and this was plainly one I knew better than most. Once that was settled it took me only a moment to realize who it was.

“Good morning Marta,” I said before I opened my eyes.

“Good morning my son, my Prince, my love. I hope you donÔt mind, but Qwit can no longer ... well, let us say Ôhelp me, Ô and I was still a bit ... hungry for another helping, if you know what I mean. You are always good for sweet morning wood ... so I took shameless advantage. I took some care not to disturb you or your beautiful young friend.” She addressed Cynthia. “I hope you donÔt mind my dear.”

“I donÔt mind ... I need a shower before I am good to go again. Although I must confess to being surprised. I mean, arenÔt you like his mother?”

“It is true that I raised him, I even nursed him from these very paps.” She held up her breasts, delightful as ever. “But this one entered this world, serene as the Buddha, from my younger sisterÔs body. In any event, I can no longer give birth so by our traditions the blood link would not be a prohibition to his helping me this way. Indeed, some might say it is the least he can do for me.”

I popped my eye open, and of course Marta a saw me. “My dear, dear boy. Would you like...” she held up her breast. Well, there are some treats one never turns down.

“Thank you aunty-mother, I would love some.” I said. She leaned down and I lifted myself up. But before I latched on I asked, “Perhaps Cynthia would like some also?”

“Oh, I couldnÔt impose,” she said with great courtesy, brightly wrapped in apprehension.

But Marta settled down on me and seconded the offer to Cynthia, so the my newest lover really could not say no to my first loverÔs breast. When our lips touched her nipples I felt her pussy tighten on my cock, it was a delightful feeling. I returned the favor with my lips and just a touch of my teeth, which she liked. Marta moaned her contentment as we both suckled on MartaÔs wonderful nipples, which felt, if I was to judge, like they did when she was still twenty-something, and I drew her milk for my nourishment.

To reach us Marta had to cease her posting and settle herself down on me, then lean forward. However, by moving her hips slightly she was able to slowly grind the most sensitive tiny part of her open valley against my pubic bone, thereby keeping her motor running. The change in motion did me a world of good also; my shaft and the tip of my cock moved in her body with a stirring motion and my state accelerated along towards the conclusion we both desired, the one where I returned my creamy fluid to her.

Since we were at a difficult angle she clasped both of our heads to her bosom. Cheek to cheek with Cynthia I nuzzled and suckled and pleasured her nipple. Beside me the girl also got into it, she was hesitant at first but MartaÔs large, soft nipples were a real delight, plus they grew to long nubbins as we worried them properly. My thoughts drifted back to more comfortable times, when there were were just the two of us, with nobody trying to kill me, no law firm of priggish assholes to maneuver, and none of GrandfatherÔs illegal products to distribute at great peril, and kill friends and lovers over. It is always good to go home.

In time we all needed to return to our previous positions, this time with Marta and I staring happily at each other. We could always be silent together, communing with just sight and feeling, but girls today are not raised that way; the need to talk finally imposed itself. Cynthia had to ask the obvious question.

“Excuse me ... I do not wish to offend your customs ... but arenÔt you a bit old for him? I know how that sounds, clearly I am here and would not mind being where you are ... but just in general, this is not the way I see things ... uhhh ... working out some day for me.” She was trying so hard to be inoffensive asking such an ageist question.

I relaxed and let Marta respond.

“More is the pity for you my dear. Or rather, I must pity your expectation for yourself and your worth. Tell me dear, if our ages were reversed, would our coupling be unexpected?”

“No ... but...”

“ ... but that is different, or so you have been led to believe. In fact some Hollywood movies are structured on such a premise, even if they are all so cliche and forgettable that they have fled my memory. Now, it is true that biology plays a part. I can no longer bring forth a child from this divine act. On the other hand, the Patron, who is rather older than me ... let us say more than a decade ... has women coming to him regularly in hopes of making this one another uncle. Sometimes they succeed - three in the last year!”

That was news to me so I asked for specifics. I used the mountain tongue. She told me not to disturb an elder when she was teaching, even if she was sitting on my cock at the time. I was properly chastised by the only woman who could.

Marta continued. “Indeed, in the old Book upon which christians base so much of your world, there are stories of Patriarchs who were fruitful despite being ancient, and without technology or little blue pills! Even in this age such men as Woody Allen and Tony Randall - who was 78 when his 28 year old wife gave him a second child - are viewed favorably, at least in some quarters, for their masculine virility at an age much older than mine. I believe that informs your view of such things. I might note there is no similar regard for an older woman and a younger man, save those like witches, or others called similar things, where the old woman is evil based on her presumably unnatural and disgusting carnal desires.”

“That is true! I never thought of it that way,” Cynthia admitted. “They say you are a wise woman. I see it now.”

“We natives often say the Spanish brought three things to the New World: religion, syphilis, and greed in the form of self-promotion in the name of the king, which comes hand-in-hand with the kingÔs image on the money. As a resident of North America I would add a fourth, which is writing, because that leads to laws, so many laws that no single man can know them all, which in turn brings the need for the plague of lawyers to tell an honest person the difference between right and wrong. It is a pox on society. No offense...”

“None taken,” I replied. In my youth she had urged me to study law, but the truth was she really despised lawyers. It was okay, so did I. I had an excuse because I was a psychopath who was going to steal $50 million from other lawyers. What could be more righteous!

Marta continued. “We of the mountain have avoided contamination by your religion, as well as the other things I mentioned. We know our bodies and our natural desires. We know sex feels good for young and old. We actually have different words for sex-to-breed-babies and sex-for-pleasure. In our society, it is no sin for an older woman to use any means to find such pleasure with a younger man. Even if it means sneaking up on them as they sleep so she can enjoy there morning wood! Of course, when we raise little boy children, one of the first lessons we teach them that once a lady is seated, they are not to leave save by her permission.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.