Not Quite a White Knight Book 1
Chapter 35: Round Two

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Round Two - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

Some hours later - at least two, maybe three - I woke up with some delicate sensations in my delicate parts, like somebody was licking there. Kitten licks? Sinful kitten licks! That was in fact the case. I was laying on my side, and it seemed I was about 80% erect. My covers had been removed. Cynthia was on her side, facing me, except she was upside-down so her head was by my cock and her pussy was about six inches from my face. She was employing chemical warfare; she had her crotch wide open, much like the position I was in earlier when she explored me, and was broadcasting her lovely pheromones as widely as possible to stimulate me. Plus giving me the little kitten licks.

I was now at 90%.

“I wonder what your pleasure is?” I asked after a moment.

She had thought on this. “If I had my choice, I guess I would want us to be close enough and trusting enough that, if you woke up with a hard-on, you would just stick it in and enjoy me without waking me up or asking permission first. Exercising your right as my Prince. I have dreams of coming awake with you hard and pumping inside of me, using me because you could not stop yourself. That would make me irresistible, right? It would take a lot of mutual trust and respect and lust, we would have to be very close; bonded in some way. So it is a pretty safe bet that you are not there yet. Am I right?”

“You are correct. I would not do that to you. Also, the whole “right” thing is about 500 years out-of-date. Plus if I did that today it would hurt, and I have no desire to hurt you. In fact I bet you will know pain and blood the next four times you are with a man. That is the way you are built. Finally, we are just passing the night together, the first night, as you requested, but that does not imply any deeper bond between us ... beyond the essential memory which will be with us both forever.”

When I said the word “forever” she gave a happy little shudder.

Through all of this she kept doing the kitten licks. “I can say that is good ... yum ... to hear, but I did expect nothing more. Well, let us say that ... Mmmm, ... if there is a chance ... in the future, I would very much like ... to spend more time with you. However, I have ... uh, no wish to cling ... or to be a bother.”

“You do seem to be about bothering something down there.”

“Well, I was wondering, if you had it in you, if I might have a bit of a quickie in place of the Ôstick it inÔ dream thing I mentioned.” She seemed rather pleased with herself and the effect she was having on my erection, which was now close enough to 100% that the difference was not worth mentioning.

“A quickie ... in the usual position?” I asked.

“Wellll ... if it is all the same with you, I would prefer rear entry this time. I hate the term ÔdoggieÔ so I was thinking I would get on my belly. I assure you, I have also held this idea for some time. I do not believe lube will be an issue, and I donÔt really need the great kindness of your dreamy oral prep because I confess I am inpatient and have used my fingers ... I am sure I can manage a moment or two of pain. If you donÔt mind?”

Well, I canÔt fault her for not knowing what she wanted. I did a quick internal check and concluded that yes, I would like to fuck her (big surprise) and I should be able to do her right in finishing the job. I had two comments. “Uh, I think you will find it better with a pillow or two under your belly. Also I am twice your weight and it will be rather focused in one spot...”

“I appreciate the pillow suggestion, I was wondering how it would work. If weight is a problem I will let you know. I am stronger than I look.”

With that we got into position. As soon as I lined myself up I knew it would not be as painless for her as she suggested. She was swollen and sore. But she was producing lots of pussy juices, so I spread them around, on her and my cock. It seemed the nasty sword between my legs was eager to do more damage, because there was a lot of pre-cum available. When all was ready I moved into position. As I supported myself her hands guided me into position at the entrance to her body. I had to give a good hard push, and she hissed at the pain as more of her hymen was torn by the penetration. But on the second and third strokes, when my cock probed deep into her, she sighed, and maybe cried a little bit, at the pleasure of my penetration into her body for the second time.

“Oh my Prince, you fill me so! I wish I could have this pleasure eve ... often.”

She spread her arms and legs as she settled herself, she was soaking in all she could, enjoying every movement as I took my pleasure stroking deeply in and out of her body. Damn, she felt good! so tight. Plainly she meant what she said about wanting me to use her. She was still very tight, but I was not on a quick trigger. I enjoyed her greatly, using different speeds and changing the angle a bit which helped me last longer. It felt so good to move my cock in her oh-so-tight pussy while she moaned and grasped the sheets under me with the pleasure of it. We were both in no hurry, so we honestly took the time to enjoy our fucking. Well, I was fucking, but maybe she imagined that I was making love to her. I liked that thought so I nibbled on her ear and told her how wonderful she felt, “under me like this, around my cock like this, taking me ... so deep ... like this.” At that last I felt a tremor go through her and instinctively I held her tight, letting her focus on the wave of pleasure. She really liked that, there were more tears of joy and sweet murmurs which I took as a compliment.

I asked after my weight, was it too much? She sighed that it was no bother at all. She felt so physically dominated, but also very cared for because I was being gentle. She almost said she felt “loved,” I heard it in her voice, but she gave me a smile instead, a smile that said she knew better. I kissed her cheek, she really was fun and smart and well trained. So Hispanic, but nothing like Abril.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.