Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 33: A Woman in the Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: A Woman in the Night - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

I figured I would be up again and she would be ready in an hour. We did not really sleep, she could not keep her hands still on my muscular body, she had never had a chance to explore a man anything like me. I was not a body builder, but I did have good-sized muscles, a genetic gift from the mountain tribe breeding regime. Okay, actually I am built like a god - Greek, Viking, Roman, whatever. My mother said so. Cynthia loved it. I allowed her to love it. Even Abril could not keep her hand off my chest or my thigh.

I misjudged the enthusiasm of youth inspired by such a body. It was only 30 minutes before CynthiaÔs hands closed on my unsatisfied cock, my dry cock. She suggested, gently using movements and sounds that said much but no words, that we get on with it and make her a woman. Abril smiled at how anxious the girl was as she got out of the bed again, seconding CynthiaÔs desire.

I asked Cynthia if she had taken pain killers. She said that Abril had supplied her with strong OTC pain killers; she knew I would not approve of anything stronger even if I was a notorious drug dealer. The Casa was a drug-free zone.

Time for more endorphins. I instructed my virgin to take a seat on my face. I could see she was torn between her previous “not worthy” mindset and her eager desire to actually enjoy the delight I suggested.

Finally he did what I asked. She started to get on facing my cock, but I said she would get enough of that soon, for now I wanted to see her tits and her eyes as I took her to a happy place. She was very eager to turn around and settle herself where I could do some good. Her eyes got big as my tongue snaked out and the tip danced a wide circle around ground zero. I did that long enough for a hint of impatience began to show. Then like a snake I struck, hard and fast and sustained, at her pleasure button. I was rewarded by the sight and sound as her head shot back, her body jerked as if shocked and she moaned from deep in her body. Everything moved except her pussy, that was set in concrete for me to keep delighting her.

Stronger than sight and sound of her reaction was how she connected with me and laid her dreams at my feet. She pressed down, her every movement said how she wanted more of this feeling from me, except she wanted it from my cock, deep in her pussy, as I gave her the gift that could make the spark of life.

I am a greedy bastard, that is a fact. So I did my “greedy” proud.

I lashed her with my tongue, again and again hitting the spot, piling on the sensations of pleasure as I slowly increased the strength of my strikes, taking her ability to speak, to breathe easily, to move save by my leave. Her arms stretched for heaven even as her body pushed down more. She accepted what I gave and moaned as she stayed pressing down, accepting what I was doing to her as her bloodstream was flooded with pleasure chemicals. She left her sanity behind as we both focused on one spot. Her eyes got wide, she could not believe how much she was taking and how she wanted more. It did not take long before I felt her body shake and convulse as the climax hit her like a wave, washing over her, blinding her to the next wave that followed behind, and yet another wave behind that.

She did not notice my tongue had stopped moving and now pressed against her. My arms held her legs and lower body in a tight embrace. Her body convulsed against my hold, she did not know but she almost broke my grip as she moved twice, and then a third time, in my arms.

When the third wave passed, leaving her feelings in tatters she wrapped her arms tight around her body as she tried to hold on to the last of the pleasure feelings.

Now she was ready. I whispered, “it is time.”

The long awaited words energized her, overcoming her tested muscles she moved briskly to assume the position. She really wanted to be made a woman.

I applied some medical lube. She did not want it, and I was not crazy about it, but I said that while pain was inevitable for both of us, the lube would make it less, and allow the experience to be more. Besides, the three of us would enjoy a shower after, and what I did to her later would be 100% natural, just her and me. That cheered her up greatly.

I got into position and asked her, was she ready? Was she sure she did not want a small cut to open the door most of the way and reduce the pain?

“I have been ready for days my Prince, my man. I want your sword to thrust into me and make me a woman, with all that entails. Please, spare me nothing of what my Grandmother ... received ... AHHH!”

As she said “Grandmother” I pushed. She was very tough. I had seen there were three small holes or tears in the tough barrier of her flesh. I knew I could not get all the way through in just one push. My first push, when she said the word, did nothing to open her and it hurt me. The second push, harder and more determined, summoned the cry of pain, but only sundered a small amount of the barrier. When I felt around I found that two of the holes were now one larger hole, but it was still not enough to enter her, the barrier around the third hole was sturdier stuff.

When I held up my hand there was blood on my fingers. Cynthia gave the slightest bit of a smile at that, it meant she was just a bit closer to her goal.

She was brave, the false romantic bravado was gone but now she knew what it was like she was forcing herself to relax and was ready for more pain. I would not say she was embracing the pain, but was ready for the trial to pass and the pleasure to come.

I glanced at Abril. She was wrapped in a ball, her arms holding her knees tight. I knew that things were done to her when the mob caught her trying a confidence game against the wrong target in Vegas after her Father was jailed. I did not know the details, and she bore no obvious scars, but I knew that whatever they did was terrible. Hearing Cynthia scream so bravely brought memories back to her.

I knew I should want to hold Abril, to comfort her, but Cynthia was waiting and that was more interesting for me. So I made sure she was ready, gave her a count of three, then I pushed again. Harder. This time I deliberately used all my strength. I knew that for me, the worst was over.

For her, I was bringing the purest pain as I ripped her flesh. She tried to hold it in, to tough it out, but there was no way she could. When I burst through I burst through completely, and her cry of pain was terrible for Abril to hear. But with that it was done.

My room is soundproof, but it is not perfect, so I am sure Marta and Qwit heard the scream. Marta knew what that was about, she had been a strong virgin once herself when QwitÔs brother brought her pain and pleasure.

Hopefully nobody else heard it.

I spared a glance at Abril, she had her hands over her ears and the look on her face was terror, not of CynthiaÔs pain, instead it was the memory from her own past.

But most of my attention was on Cynthia. I was frozen above her, holding the head of my cock inside her, beyond the barrier. I was past the critical bit. The next stroke would hurt, but it would be only a shadow of the pain she had felt. Her face said it all, before my eyes she came out of the pain and realized the worst was behind her, now the pleasure would grow. Eyes wet from tears now slowly turned to happiness and joy. Her smile grew until she said, “kiss me, then carry on.” So I did.

I kissed her deeply, my tongue tried to penetrate to her tonsils. It was symbolic and she got the message. Her teeth applied enough pressure so I knew they were there. As I tried to break the kiss she returned it with the same depth and intensity. We took a moment then to acknowledge this was not love, but as intense adult play we worked very, very well together.

Unlike gymnastics, where the pain waited each time she did a particular move, the pain from this sport would diminish to a fading memory.

Then she tried to move on my cock, so I pushed in a little more. I could see the pain that came and went in her eyes as she said, “Again.”

So I moved again, pushing deep. Fuck she was tight, I have known much more than my fair share of virgins but she was by far the tightest. I stroked again, this time there was almost no pain. Then again, this time I adjusted to angle, so I was up higher. It ripped her a little more, but at the same moment I slid the shaft of my cock across the tip of her clit.

Her eyes gave me a look I had seen on another recently - the mix of pleasure and pain. It confused her, not because of the feeling, but because, deep inside, she knew she wanted more of it and she did not understand that. Well, we would explore that some other time. I would not leave her looking for such feelings from another, because bad things might happen. Better I take her along that path, I had devices.

I stroked again and this time I know it hurt, but her face showed no sign of it. We were on the happy path already. “I will not be long, you are so tight my Darling,” I said before I stroked in again, punctuating that stroke with another kiss. This was was a ghost kiss, light and chaste, just lips barely touching. The sensation, so subtle and full of loving feelings, amazed her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.