Not Quite a White Knight Book 1
Chapter 29: Until We Meet Again

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Until We Meet Again - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

Wednesday Morning
8:00 in the morning

I was in a big old station wagon with the two back seats down, parked the mall parking lot right next to Gracie’s car. Gracie is bagged and is in the back of the car, held by my device. I had crawled in the back with her after I parked. Most of the mall stores are not open and this level of the lot is about one-third full.

Qwit was in an overwatch position down the aisle in Crown Vic. We knew the Mustang patrolled at night (8 to 1) and made a particular run every morning at 10, so we figured using Vicky for this trip was safe. Having it escort the station wagon here made sure LAPD left us alone.

We got an early start and were ahead of schedule when we parked. I mentioned that and Gracie made a request.

“I want you to rape me again. One last time. Here and now.”

The request was not exactly unexpected, she had quite a sexual appetite and I knew the prospect of doing it in the car would be hard for her to pass up. “Rape on request? Is that even a thing? I mean, not to mentioned folks going by and all that, we are sort of in public,” I replied.

We weren’t actually, in the back of the car with the window film we were effectively invisible.

Gracie said, “Until I am walking free you are effectively holding a gun to my head. Heck, you could be literally holding a gun on me. That makes it rape. For all I know we could be in your garage instead of at the mall, I have no way of knowing. Come on, you are a notorious bad man, I have it on good authority. If we are early there is time. If I have to leave you, dead or alive, I want one more fuck to hold and keep in my mind.”

As she said that I wondered if Alina had been thinking the same thoughts as the boys were enjoying her for that last half-hour of sex. A little skepticism would serve Gracie well in the future, compared to what she was thinking last Friday.

“You have been fucked on a torture tension table, an X-cross, front and back on a sex horse, got a piss enema, and been just plain fucked how many times in the last, what, five and a half days, including just six hours ago, all of them pretty damn memorable ... and you want MORE?”

“Well, I am a bad girl with poor judgement, as we all know. Spoiled and entitled. I want what I want, and I want your sex. I have been spoiled with good sex recently. Make that ‘more spoiled.’ Please?”

“Say ‘pretty please’ and maybe I’ll do it.”

“Oh pretty please with extra sprinkles and a cherry on top, will you please have pity on your prisoner and do me the distinct honor of raping poor little me one more time? You can do it any way you want!”

“Rape is usually any way the guy wants. But all things considered there are not too many options. Hmmm ... All right young lady but this is the last time ... for now! How do you want it?”

“In me. Besides that I don’t care, I just want it.”

“Well, I am not giving you my DNA ... at least not in any useful form.”

“Don’t you trust me? I would not give it to Mark.”

“But he could take it. He will not be rational at all times.”

“Okay, yeah, you have a point there. He gets self-righteous and thinks of me as a child sometimes.”

“I wonder why that could be? Okay. I will put on a rubber, have my way with you wonderful defenseless pussy, then blow my cum in your throat. Sound good?”

“Oh goodie! Yes, that sounds wonderful. Uh, my eyes?” That was when she felt me slip some goggles on - outside the bag. Like I said, her request was not a surprise.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.