Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 27: She Makes Him Quiver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: She Makes Him Quiver - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

“You know, we really need a shower,” we both said at about the same moment.

“A shared, naughty shower?” she asked hopefully.

“Well, I have heard there is a water crisis, so we need to save water. Exactly what do you have in mind for these very tired balls?”

“Oh, I was thinking of giving them a break while we ... well, maybe take taboo turns? ... Tongues licking each other in a very naughty place? I figure I lose the option soon...”

“You mean with the goggles coming off?”

“Yes. You are going to want leave me before that happens so I don’t see anything I shouldn’t see. I understand. Really. So I figure a solid butt licking is a good choice for what may be a last choice. Okay?”

“That sounds very nice. I might even stick it in as long as you don’t expect the usual finish,” I said.

“Yeah, about that ... I wondered if maybe ... well, I have been pegged a lot by the girls, and sometimes they let me swap places ... so I was wondering ... Are you willing? To bend over for me?”

My first response was a little sharp. “Gee, not long ago you had a serious and reasonable fear of a really short life span. Now you want to fuck MY ass? I am a bad person, you know that, right? Kind of a big swing in attitude there, don’t you think?”

I could see in her face, the entitled little girl wanted to lash out. But she had learned, she listened to what I said and realized what she was asking a macho guy. “Yeah, you are right. That really is a request that goes too far. I’m sorry I asked. Forget it. Please, have your way with me and I will be happy, I know it.”

I sat her down, we needed a talk. “Look, I know you are used to girls who are very friendly. But I guess I need to know what you get out of it. Doing a girl that way is not a big stretch. But doing any guy ... that is big. I am hispanic, and our culture? That is a much bigger stretch. I need to understand.”

“Well, okay, since you asked, I really, really like your butt. I mean, it has to be the best ever, a greek statue. So that is why I like to ... to eat it. Fuck, I NEVER had such urges. Never, not even with Mark or his wife. But my tongue only goes so far, I want to hold you from behind as I make you feel incredibly good. I want to make you cum in my arms. Yes, it is messed up, but that is me, messed up entitled white girl.”

“Have you ever done a guy before?”

“No. But one time I saw Marie with Mark. She did him that way and he got off with every muscle shaking ... I could not believe how strong it was. How loving. Her toy was not big or fierce or long, but ... WOW! I have since learned about the male G-spot. It seems like it would be so good. I wanted that, what I saw with them doing it as lovers. Because it was loving. I know because I had his cock in my mouth at the big moment, and I swear he never noticed me there.”

I can’t say the idea was my greatest thrill. But I guess I was willing to try. She was waiting for an answer so I gave her one. “Okay, let’s go downstairs and get you a rig that fits. But I pick the business end, got it?”

After exclamations of appreciation I got another case of prolonged hot kisses and affections from a very happy Gracie. She was a supercharged ball of loving happiness and giggles. I admit that seeing her so happy counted for far more than anything else she was doing. That included trying to lick my tonsils and getting her boobs all rubbing around in my crotch just because she thought I might like it when she wiggled down there.

News flash: I did!

Then we were off to find a harness and a dildo that would work for both of us. I started with skinny toys - have them in drawers sorted by size - and we stayed in the skinny drawer. I have my limitations. The toy was actually the first choice. I picked one that is L-shaped, like a feel-doe, so it would fit inside her pussy while she was doing me. She was delighted I had one, she claimed that such toys gave more control. It was not exactly short, but “my” end was thin and flexible while her end fit her pussy snug enough to use without a harness. Next, we picked a simple harness to hold the whole business in position.

She wanted us to play in her bed, so the sheets would get sweated up with me to comfort her after I left. She knew that this would be her last night in my bed. I was okay with that, her shower was better suited for the prep-and-play part of the festivities.

The shower started off with a lot of hot, passionate deep kissing, she was really going to miss that after the goggles came off. I was too, and I actually said that to her. We were not in a hurry, so I let things drag out. Eventually we started washing each other, first in the conventional ways, then we got more focused. We started by kissing again, each with one arm around the other, pulling us close together. Then we took turns, one of us using the other hand in back, digging in between the other’s cheeks and rinsing things out while the other person used their spare hand to hold things open. Entering the tight spot with a gentle, probing fingertip. It was incredibly erotic and taboo to have our tongues dancing in our mouths while we felt fingers probing in places most loving couples would never ever touch.

We each took a couple of turns, then we moved over to the grab bars. One held the grab bars, the other got on their knees, behind, and worked with fingers to stretch things open a bit more. Last time we did this it was good, but we both held back on depth. Our fingers did not go too deep, so the tongues did not go too deep. This time we took it to the limit cleaning each other out and stretching tight holes into a more open attitude. We had a feeling of being so bad because of the taboo thing we were doing, and what it meant was coming next.

When we were clean, tongues replaced fingers. But being bent over in the shower was not what either one of us wanted. So we went to her bed. When we got there, kissing came first. Passionate deep kisses, needy kisses, because this would be our last time, maybe forever. I was hard and she was wet so we did the usual thing, in the missionary position so we could connect for a bit. She was moved, slowly, to a nice climax as I fucked her. But then she said she had to have the other, and she was going to eat my ass first, and “stick it in” me last. I didn’t argue, I got on the bed face down, with my legs open, and let her dig in.

Last time she rimmed me it was very good, based on pure enthusiasm and the whole taboo feeling of what we were doing. This time it was a lot better. There was an aspect to it that was childish play. She was fearless as she attacked my tight hole with her nasty questing tongue. Moving her tongue side-to-side she stretched it open and went deep. It felt stronger, that was not true of course, but she was more determined plus she had a better idea of effect as she licked and stimulated the millions of tightly packed nerves in the area. My cock got hard as could be. There was no fear of getting off, because I had no ammunition, but the whole region was turned on more than I had ever been just because there was no obvious end in sight.

She kept trying to work her tongue deeper and deeper, she was a little frantic about it. I did not complain, the unique pleasure was incredible.

Eventually muscle fatigue ended what she was doing. She signaled me to turn over onto my back, then she stretched out on top of me and rested. She asked, did I still want to kiss her? “You don’t have to, I went kind of far...” Of course I wanted her mouth and tongue and lips. That got the tear ducts going again, she had really wanted this and I gave her the freedom, the permission; she never would have been brave enough to ask anybody else about this. It could only happen with love and trust and two people who shared the same taboo kink. I held her as we kissed and she cried tears of happiness. Her kiss held no unpleasant tastes, she had done a good job in the shower.

After about five minutes of that we both felt the goggles move. My guy had stressed that the glue might let go four hours early or late. Well, they were three hours early; it was disappointing but not really unexpected. I must say, the encapsulation of the solvent was really uniform, in just a few minutes all the super glue was released.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.