Not Quite a White Knight Book 1
Chapter 26: Rise From The Machine

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Rise From The Machine - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

My balls were still drained but I knew she was up for anything that could please her. We still had time so she wanted more. I was beginning to wonder about my ‘not sharing toys’ stance, a pinch hitter might be nice right about now. Well, if not flesh and blood, I had a fair number of toys downstairs in the play room, so we went back down. She could not see but for some of the items touch was enough. She recognized my Magic Wand and a few of the other vibes. Then she found the fucking machines and she had to try them. First was the Sybian, that was nice but was kind of a one-trick pony; despite the assortment of fittings there were only one or two that worked for her. Also, there was no way we could share the experience, it was pretty much a solo device.

Next was the “Lady D” which was simple, easy to use, but only had one motion. In fact most of the fucking machines I had, whether for riding or for use while laying down, were strictly solo acts, and had a stead but boring motion.

However, one of my newest toys was the Kinky Valley Xelectric fucking machine. It was so new I had not tried it yet. This model was compact and adjustable so it could be used, for instance, by a woman on a bed with a man either over her or by her side, kissing her and playing with her tits. The motion had a lot of adjustment, and best of all the speed could be adjusted. It needed a relatively stiff bed, but I had one of those, so we set it up and tried it.

The bed was really a flexible pad on top of a series of boards, each about a half inch in width, set vertically and individually adjustable as to height; like an adjustable bed only with a large number of tiny adjustable sections. I said it was like a piano keyboard, and Gracie got that immediately.

We set things so her hips had a slight ‘backward’ tilt (like she was leaning back) and her torso was lower than her hips and legs.

The machine went between her thighs and could be set for just in-and-out or something more complicated. The trouble was that a complicated movement was harder to set up in the compact cluster of wheels and pistons that made the movement. We settled for something that had a little bit of up-and-down as it moved in, so it helped to stimulate her clit then ‘dived’ into her pussy. The fitting she picked for penetration was a little smaller than me, so it gave her more freedom to move with the machine. We found it was better if we strapped her legs in place and used a shoulder harness to keep her from moving on the bed. Her hands were free.

Once she was set we started the machine, then I got on top of her, to one side, and we took turns fucking each other’s mouths with our tongues. With the machine doing the work, and both of us in relaxed positions, we were able to be a bit inventive, focusing on the contact we could share. It was also on my mind that this type of contact was going to be lost in a few hours, when the glue gave up its hold of her skin and the goggles.

We spent an hour setting everything up, trying and resetting, before we got it right. Then, once we did, it was heavenly to be together like that, in close contact sharing our feelings and emotions, while the machine worked at a steady rate, taking her body to a nice climax about every ten minutes. It was like the a combination of masturbation and making love; what it lost in intensity it made up for in length. There was no real strain to tire us out and the pleasure was as close to effortless as possible. She could make small adjustment in the motion just with hip movements. The only thing that she did not bother to adjust was the cyclic rate; it was adjustable but getting the machine and her body in synch would have been distracting, and once they were synched they were unlikely to stay that way.

We stayed like that, letting the machine do the work, for more than an hour of close pleasured contact. By then I thought I could perform again. I suggested I might replace the machine in her pussy, but she got another of her wicked smiles and said she had another idea. “I want you to go the other end,” she said in a saucy voice, “I want you to fuck my throat while I keep the kinkster bot working.”

I honestly had not considered that.

She explained. “I really am good with my mouth, which usually includes three separate skill groupings: suction, tongue, and the sensation of fucking penetration. You have experienced two of the three with me, and showed me that you trusted me. You should know that trusting is about the sexiest thing a man can do for a girl, with or without his pants. Did you know that? Well, I was thinking, how about it I hang my head of the edge of the bed, with my mouth open, and you trust me to let you rape my throat? Nice a deep, that Lovelace lady has nothing on me. I assure you I can do it. I want you to cum that way, I want to swallow your stuff from my throat and taste you cum as you finish in my mouth. I want you to claim all three of my holes here, before I leave you, because we don’t know what will come next. Plus you will fucking love it. Will you do that for me? Will you rape my throat if I ask pretty please?”

Two thoughts came to me at her suggestion. One was Alina doing the same thing with her head off the bed as she tried to prove herself worthy of her life, when Alfredo enjoyed his climax in her throat. They were both very happy women at their success at pleasing the man who pleasured them. The second though I had was that I wondered if my balls were up to the task? By that I mean, a male climax in a pussy or an ass is a pretty a sure thing, it is just mechanical. But oral sex when the male is shaky? That is more of a head thing, which is always an issue. Thinking about it brings doubt, and doubt is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

What was unusual is that I gave no more thought to her teeth, I trusted her implicitly. What did that say about my state of mind?

I can’t say I was only a moment with these thoughts, they echoed for a bit in my mind and even after I agreed they lingered. But she wanted it so we moved to make her suggestion happen.

We adjusted the bed to lower the sections that supported her head, that way there were no need to move her or the bonds holding her in place, or the machine pleasuring her constantly at the other end. We had to try the fit and repeat the adjustment a few times, I was tea-bagging her pretty good but the goggles distracted me. However, once we were set the experience was amazing. Her oral skills were everything she claimed, I could fuck my cock into her throat without any problems for either of us. Her tongue was very active, working the bottom of my shaft as I was deep inside and giving my cockhead a very nice swipe when I was almost out.

Once I had the full movement without problems I started to vary things. Every five strokes I held the instroke at the deepest point for an extra count. She caught on right away and started to use her throat muscles to give me an extra contraction at the hold. She did it so effortlessly that I was confident that she could swallow when the time came, and it felt good enough that the time would come soon when my balls would be able to feed her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.