Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 25: Pointing To It

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Pointing To It - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

We only slept an hour, but we were both much revitalized.

As soon as we were both wide awake she got this wicked ‘I have a surprise’ look on her face. (Even with goggles, her face is very expressive.) She rolled on her back, spread her legs, and pointed at her crotch in a very lewd and insistent manner. “I seemed to recall you owe me something big. I will take delivery now. I suggest a good licking before we move in the heavy equipment will do us both a lot of good. Or at least it will do me good. Licking after will also be appreciated. New house rule: it is not a rape until the rapist cums.”

The way she said it was outrageous, demanding, entitled and very, very funny. Pointing added a perfect lewd-funny touch.

“Since when do you make the house rules around here?” I asked.

“Since you said you loved me.” I deserved that. “Or something very close to that. You will do it for real soon enough. Suck it up big guy, this was all a set up since Friday night,” she continued.

What could I say? “Yes ma’am.” Then I did as I was asked. First my tongue “raped” her recently-showered pussy, working like a dervish until she had a nice little climax and was all kinds of open and juicy. Then I kept licking as she got impatient because I wanted to tease her and get her off again. She said bad words when she got off the second time, because she wanted something bigger than my tongue delivering the goodness.

I felt much better getting her off twice quickly.

When I was done with my tongue work I stuck my cock in like she wanted. I went in easy, and the peanut gallery underneath me made all kinds of welcoming sounds at both ends: exaltations for her mouth and wet squishy welcoming sounds from her pussy. Plus her body arched and rubbed against me in between. Good times.

After the first stroke I pressed my mouth and lips, well marinated and soaking with the taste and smell of her pussy, to her face for another kiss. Her response was a spasm of pure pleasure as her lips parted and her tongue eagerly greeted mine. Neither of us could get enough of the other.

I didn’t last too long. It was nip and tuck there for a bit, I really wanted her to get off first. She was teasing me, holding it in, but finally I got her so wound up she had no choice but to make her happy-goofy orgasm face as she creamed on my cock. I just held it deep inside her pussy, gritting my teeth as she climaxed underneath me and on me. I was right at the edge myself, one moment away from her finishing, when she did this little wiggle thing up her body. That distraction broke my control just enough that suddenly I released my climax deep inside. Feeling me surge pushed her, she was almost over again when I just had to kiss her. That did it, she had a storm of passion as she popped a second quick climax while I was jetting into her depths. Our tongues were going back and forth between us as our bodies expressed the appreciation at the other’s messy company.

At that moment I thought of Alina. I had given her a great favor.

It felt like we stayed, pressed together like that, top and bottom, for at least five minutes. Then, when we finally parted she had the happiest smile I have ever seen lighting her face. It was the middle of the night. Her eyes were covered. But she glowed.

I knew she glowed because of me and that felt damn good.

Now comes the part I want to forget, the bad part that shows how totally stupid a guy having sex with the one he loves can be.

I said she glowed, because she did. But after a few moments that glow turned into something else, it got more like the smile that she had just before she did that “point between her legs” thing. She did not have to say it, but her look said she wanted me to eat my creampie. Now. That was no biggie, I had done it before with her and others. But this time I was stupid. I said, “Okay, I know what you want, I’ll get to it.” I jumped around on the bed so I went from head-to-head to head-to-crotch. Then I took that next step too far when I said, as I dove tongue first into her heavenly valley, “Good for the goose is good for the gander, how about you get some too!” I was too quick for her to react, but I so damn comfortable with her I did just what I would do with Li. I stuck my one-and-only precious cock in between her sharp pearly whites. When I think of what could have happened ... I still get nightmares.

Fortunately, what actually happened was she said to herself “he trusts me” and hoovered my sloppy-from-her-pussy cock into her mouth where her tongue went crazy on it. I mean, she had some real nice moves, and talk about suction! I get regular BJs from Li and the other professional cocksuckers at work and Gracie was on a level with the best of them on their good days.

Since licking and sucking both seemed to be good things, I decided to try them in combination at my end, with her clit in the center of the suction. When I did she got so animated this big man could not hold his little girl down on the bed. That distracted her from my tender flesh which was still between the pearly whites, but even then no harm came to me. As soon as I backed off just a little bit she lifted her head so she was scratching the back of her throat with my cockhead, which is something I always figured was only possible if I was stiff.

Well, what did I know, I was fucking STIFF!

Of course, my balls were saying, “No! No! Not again so soon!”

Sensing the dissonance in my sexual force I eased out of her mouth, spun around 180 degrees again, this time pivoting around my head instead of my navel, so I was between her legs, and gave her the rest of the creampie oral sex she so richly deserved. When she tried to ask “Why?” I added some suction and more tongue movement which wiped that thought clean away. At least for now.

I would have to remember that trick.

She finished the episode with a nice little “discharge of energy” climax from the pussy licking. We did more kissing and she was in the super-loving happy comfortable mood. I knew it would not last and she would want to talk, so I had to have a a chance to plan for the talk. Was I going to be honest and say that the fellatio was a case of male-erection-induced stupidity? (I’m a lawyer, honesty is always an option.) Or would I lie and say that suddenly I fell in trust (I could say it was like “fell in lust”) with her and therefore stuck my dick in her mouth? Since the lie didn’t sound credible to me, I resolved to go with the truth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.