Not Quite a White Knight Book 1
Chapter 24: Ride That Horse Backwards

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Ride That Horse Backwards - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

Tuesday

Gracie asked, “So how would you like my body presented for you to ... rape ... my poor, defenseless and oh so willing ass again, oh kind Sir?”

“Willing ass huh? Well, I had you ride the horse in a fairly conventional way and it was very nice. Would you be up for a bit of horse-mounted buggery? It goes both ways you know.”

She caught my drift immediately. “You mean like a DP! With a proper size appendage inside my pussy and your wonderful-selfness up my ass? Oh my, be still my heart ... that sounds like a fantastic idea.”

So we finished eating and got her mounted butt-forward on the horse.

First we had to get a fitting to stretch her pussy. She really wanted one my size, and I had one that was very close in shaft width and length, although it was undersized in the ridge. With my prior load inside her, she was well lubed. Next, she wanted more freedom of movement so I put on the foot pegs. That worked best when she had her high heels on, the heels allowed her to keep her feet on the foot-pegs, supporting her weight at any angle. When I brought her here the high heels were all she had on, for this they were perfect. I set the pegs like the stirrups on a thoroughbred rider’s racing saddle, which is ridden with the knees deeply bent; this gave her a lot of freedom to move. She was able to get onto the toy cock herself, even if she could not see. With the winch handle set low, and more ‘forward’ than usual, her arms also could help her move.

Mounted like this I would not be able to kiss her when I was inside her, so I took a time out once the dildo was in her pussy and spent about 10 wonderful minutes in a deep, passionate kiss that excited and pleased her greatly. I also stroked her kitty to good effect. Damn, I really liked kissing her. When we came up for air she kept thanking me, but I reminded her that I had started the whole ‘I need to kiss you’ business because I was a spoiled child and I wanted her lips. She blushed bright red at the reminder and said, out loud to herself “he really does love me, he said so and shows me.”

I gave her a slap on the bottom, to get us back on track. In response she deliberately lifted and wiggled her bottom. “Please sir, may I have another?” Well, how could I refuse? That went on for about 4 spanks on each side, then I was eager to get my cock doing what cocks are supposed to do when stuck up a hot, willing butt.

When she was set and all lined up at the right height I approached her bottom. That got me thinking about beauty and how we judge. When a woman is approached from the front, there are a number of features where taste in beauty differs. Some like a pussy shaved bare, some like a little hair tastefully arranged, some like a lot of hair in a natural bush, and some like it bare unless the lady is a natural redhead, where hair is a requirement. Breasts, mouth and lips, cheekbones, pussy features, these are all points where tastes differ.

But bottoms are different, the standards of attraction or beauty are clear and Gracie’s wonderful, smooth, round, welcoming bottom with the rosy rosebud was a prize winner by any reasonable criteria. It was a pure delight for the eye, the hand, lips, tongue, and especially cock. Plus is was trained so well that entry was easier than many pussies I have known. The way she pushed out, automatically, inviting entry, was a marvel in itself. Today I would make use of that marvelous ability.

Lubing and stretching were easily accomplished. Then, when I touched the tip of my cock to her rosebud she pushed out, welcoming my cock into her body. It was something she had trained her body to do as if it was automatic and natural. This time I pushed my cock against her hole, but I only used a little force. So only part of my cockhead went in. Of course she pushed out again; I applied a bit of force and a bit more cock went in. By repeating this routine she wound up “nibbling” my cock into her ass. To me the experience was a pure delight to watch and to feel. It took her about four nibbles to figure it out, but then she got it and started laughing at the silly, and clearly very naughty, routine. She started to play along, using some movement of her body along with the “butt nibbles” to take ‘bites’ of my cock. She pushed back and nibbled my cockhead with the next bite.

“Damn baby, your ass is unique, I mean there is nothing else in its class. How many guys have been to paradise like this?” I asked.

“Well, I had two tiny-dick buggers when I was younger, after that I stopped the plain anal, because they were so quick and actually, I got nothing out of it plus nobody wanted it anyway. Mark had my ass once, he was nice but he couldn’t get me off that way. Well, it was our third time in a row, so maybe he was low on energy. He loved it, he finally got off a dribble of cum. Since he left me high and dry his wife and I made him eat me to climax 3 times after he popped. Since then it has always been toys, the old ‘suction cup in the shower wall’ thing. I guess that is where I developed the entry response. I had to go hard enough, but not too hard, with the toy. So that has been like a hundred times in three years. Well, maybe two hundred.”

I was in all the way, enjoying full strokes now, slipping my cock in and out of her real nice and easy while she moved on the horse. The toy inside her made the feel different, tighter, so I did have to adjust the height and angle a bit. But once we got everything right she was amazed at the sensation of being double penetrated.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.