Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 21: Alina’s Pleasure

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Alina’s Pleasure - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

That left Alina, Jerry’s purchased wife. The report made it clear that she knew for some time that something was going on, but she was loyal to her husband instead of my grandfather, so she did not report her questions. Grandfather had selected her specifically to please her husband, watch him closely and report. If Astrid had been a woman, she would have reported at the first sign. But Alina was ashamed her husband found pleasure with a man. As the missing amounts got bigger, she had aided Jerry and was given a cut for herself; there were tapes of Alina bargaining with Jerry about the price of her silence. That meant she had to die; the question was the manner of her death.

I questioned her without revealing what I knew, to see if she could admit guilt and either offer a defense or beg for my mercy.

First I asked about the oriental man and the red-haired woman. Alina seemed very proud that she had taken out both. Alina claimed that after they “jumped” the oriental who was snooping, Jerry let him go but thought he might be from somebody trying to steal some product, so Alina took one of their thugs and killed him. As for the red-haired woman, Alina saw her in a bar where she was asking about Jerry. Alina killed her that very night. She said both killings were in service to the Patron, she was “just doing her job,” while her husband was distracted with Astrid.

When asked about the missing drugs and money Alina admitted some small offenses, I knew these had led to greater offenses but she claimed they were the end of it. She was sorry and asked if there was any service she could perform “to make up the lapse in service” to the Patron.

As she knew, the Patron only accepted service from those he trusted.

I liked Alina and owed her something. Once some years ago Alina had been very good to me. But based on the facts there could be only one result of her actions. Still, I felt that maybe I could return her favor by granting her some mercy in the form of her departure. After I heard her limited confession I talked to the Captain and his men out of her sight. For any one of her sins, the penalty was clear, we were all agreed. The issue was the pathway she would take. I asked the men directly if they were interested in the idea I quickly sketched out. Two of them were not inclined to say no, the third would play along. The Captain told me privately that he wanted to kill her quickly after some pain, perhaps dancing with a bullwhip, in large part because to him her greatest offense was not being enough for her husband. But I was his Prince, so we would let the drama play out.

Back where Alina could see us we acted as though the men were looking at her and making a request of me. I allowed them to persuade me, then went to Alina.

“I would not expect you to be an unfaithful wife, but you are now a widow,” I said, confirming what she thought but did not know for sure, as the Patron specified knives for her husband. “You know I cannot allow you to go free, and I have no prison handy. However, these loyal men who serve the Patron have been without female companionship. They find you attractive, as you know I do. I must admit, they had questions about your age, figure and skills. Still, they were wondering if you might serve them as a wife would serve, when they travel about the country, plus at their house in LA. Understand, you would be the wife for the entire household, cleaning, cooking, and serving them all in the night. You would not be free, but like in prison ... not in a tiny cell but in a locked house. From time to time I might even visit for a meal or whatever hospitality offered ... Of course, were you to escape, then it would be very bad. But I wonder, are you interested?”

She was very interested. The men whispered among themselves, as if they were unsure because at 35 she was not so young. But they were also looking at her in a certain way. She noticed their desire, played up to it, and suggested that perhaps she could try to convince them of her “special skills” here and now. She knew an expression and asked: “pull a train?” As Jerry’s wife she claimed she never considered such an act. But she did not arrive in America as a virgin. She said, if that might settle any doubts then she was willing to meet these gentlemen and prove herself “as a wife might.”

I noted that she was a widow for only an hour, and we were in her husband’s home, perhaps it would be improper, and unfair to judge her in such a setting. But she was emphatic that it was her home now and she was eager to prove herself capable and delightful to the “handsome young men.” She did not mind being watched. So, reluctantly, I agreed. I said that the Captain and I would not participate “with the enlisteds,” but the three soldiers were very eager to test her skills. I cautioned that they might be quicker than I was when I was with her; I wanted to bring that past experience to the forefront in her mind. We shared a smile at the memory, she did not have a bad time during our week together, when we pleasured each other naked in the desert.

With a nod from me Alina turned towards the men and quickly made herself naked, posing to show herself to advantage as she did so. Even I had to admit that her body was skinny and toned plus she was shaved, so from the neck down it was as attractive as the average high school cheerleader at 18. She gathered the three men around her, undressed them by removing one garment at a time from each in turn, aroused them while inviting their hands and fingers to explore her body “for her sincerity” of desire to serve them. As she sank to her knees after undressing them, and moved from one to another, she was without shame or inhibition as her very active smile brought each man to aroused readiness.

I knew that Tango was engaged to a woman back home, so he would not fuck Alina; thus when I gave the order of the train I made him third. He did not mind a little arousing mouth-work and finger-play in the line of duty. His fingers suggested that, as the caboose, he would prefer her ass if she was willing. Alina acted very excited to please him that way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.