Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 16: Good Clean Taboo Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Good Clean Taboo Fun - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

With that brainwork out of the way, I turned Gracie to more pleasant diversions. I suggested we share a full-contact shower together. I did not have to ask twice, but I did have to test my hearing after Gracie’s enthusiastic positive response. Even my cousin next door heard her and had to call to see if anything was wrong. I said all was good.

Once we were in the shower our tongues got wrapped around each other, and our arms were all over the other’s wet, soap-slick body. Nothing was off limits and we did it all. We each applied the body wash to each other everywhere. Then she almost giggled with happiness at the freedoms I took and the freedoms I gave her as we each washed the other very completely, especially those special nooks and crannies that one usually sees to alone.

In time the soap was gone. I finally broke the kiss and moved my lips lower, to those wonderful soft mountains on her chest where I brought all manner of delights as I lashed and sucked the nips until they stood up so tall I was sure they hurt. As I paid her these attentions Gracie was in heaven. Then we went back to kissing and hands going everywhere. Since I had arranged things so I could kiss her I discovered I wanted to do it even more than I did before.

After a time I noticed how Gracie was spending rather more time than I expected with her fingers at one of my crannies, the one that usually does not get much attention from females.

“Uh, just what are you doing back there?” I asked.

She answered, “You like to kiss me, and I like it too. But there is something I want to do and I want to make sure you will kiss me after I do it. So I am doing all I can to make sure that happens.”

“Look, I know you talked about ‘auditioning’ before, but I think ‘the scene’ you are planning is not in the script. Doing that won’t buy you what you think it will.”

“I got that. I am not trying to buy anything. This is for me, it is something I want, since it is available. You wanted your tongue in my mouth ... well I want my tongue ... someplace else. I understand the rules we must play by. You have requirements and you have control. My priorities cannot matter to you. I get that.”

“I would not say you don’t matter...” I said.

“Don’t quibble,” she replied, sounding feisty. “Look, I know now that I became dead fuckmeat the moment I agreed to leave the bookstore with that guy, I accept it was my fatal mistake. You were a angel, maybe not a ‘good’ angel, but I seem to recall Lucifer and his rebellious legions were all angels. To me, you were a good angel.”

“That was very sweet, I will use that if you don’t mind.”

“Whatever ... Look, you postponed a gruesome death I was due to receive at their hands, and I accept that my life and my body are now yours. I have known moments of unbelievable pleasure with you. Maybe, tomorrow, these goggles will come off and I will die. Maybe Tuesday I will be wearing the bag when I die. Maybe you will let me see your face as I dig a shallow grave before the end. Maybe you will let me go and I will never see you again, in which case the most excited, happy, thrilled and loving part of me will die as I go back to a boring living death as Mumszy’s cash machine and pet - heck, I might kill myself then! So you see, the future looks kind of bleak from my end, unless ... I get picked for that second season I talked about. But for the present I want to live, I want to get as much fucking do-it-all every way including “up the ass on a cross” living as possible with your wonderful body. You do know it is a GOOD body, right? I don’t need to see to know that. I totally get why you don’t want your delicate parts inside my mouth - my teeth. If we had time I would ask you to pull my teeth out. But we don’t have time. So please, give the condemned girl a small pleasure? Right now this rich girl wants to eat your yummy ass like a dirty crack-whore slut. I never have done that naughty thing and for you I want to. For me I want to. But because we both like the limited-time kissing thing, I want to make the kissing possible after I do it. So please, let me have this. Okay?”

Who could argue with that? In fact I had already made up my mind that I would not kill her if she followed the rules. What came down the road would be a conversation. But for now, I could grant her some freedom. So I let her fingers work around and inside my entrance, cleaning me past her first knuckle and halfway to her second. I made a point to lighten up and let her do what she willed. Then, because of the mood of the room, I returned the favor, saying that her menu sounded yummy good and bragging that I was going to get her prime butt while she settled for my “sirloin.” She liked the comparison, and gave another ear-shattering joyful sound. We took turns turning around while the other took a knee and did their job. Then we went back to kissing again, just because we both wanted to.

I was so glad I had figured the goggles out.

With the emotions she got into this clingy mood where we could not let go of each other, not even to dry off. So we decided to stay in the shower room, drip-drying while putting tongues into places our mothers would not approve of. I turned off the water and got ready to turn her towards the wall. There is a section of the shower floor that is non-slip with a set of handicap bars in the wall, it is designed for somebody handicapped, or injured, or bent over being fucked without the risk of slipping, like one could on the regular shower footing. I also grabbed a kneeling pad that had been used once or twice by somebody with cause to kneel in the shower.

Gracie wanted to go first. I suggested rock-paper-scissors but she gave me a “are you kidding?” look while wearing the goggles, it cracked me up. So finally I said she could have it her way and assumed the position. She dropped to her knees, got right to it and WOW, was she something! I was bent forward. She spread my butt cheeks, stuck out her tongue and went for the prize without any hint of hesitation or shyness. I have been rimmed before and had some very nice delicate anilingus, by a trained and willing professional (Li) but enthusiastic amateur Gracie was much, much better. She did not have practiced skill of a pro, but she was very energetic and her enthusiasm made it so much better. Once she made contact she moved her tongue around my rim, adding more pressure as she tested the muscle. I had to deliberately relax, there was a degree of involuntary tension to overcome. I did not realized how much. About 30 seconds after we started working together I felt the tip of her tongue start to worm its way in. My cock jumped, this felt really good, and she was just getting started.

The truth is, for the most part I have no normal emotional feelings. But from my very early years my Aunt did manage to install a few conditionings that were like deep feelings. These were now being called up and were coming up at the edge of my awareness.

The deep lust and taboo responses Gracie triggered were strong enough by themselves to make me shudder and moan. The physical sensations, there were so many nerves packed densely, were a thrill I cannot describe except to imagine it compares to a woman losing her virginity, but with with absolutely no pain (or hymen) involved. I was also discomforted but strangely fulfilled at being exposed, and so vulnerable, to another person. There were all these responses and they were happening to a person who normally felt no emotions, so I guess I got overwhelmed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.