Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 15: Good Loving

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Good Loving - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

When I woke up I was hard again, she had her hand on my cock and was carefully working it. Giving her a chance to hurt me was my bad. I was hard so I immediately put her on her back and took her again, slipping my cock into her sweet, slippery cum-filled pussy as my tongue went deep into her mouth while I held her hands over her head like they were attached to the winch handle again. I liked it a lot, but she liked it more. I kept my hip movements small, I did not want to get rushed although she felt very good and I was tempted to cut loose. Her hip movements matched mine, this was the first time I gave her some control of the pace. She responded wonderfully. She was also kissing me back, almost being the aggressor with her tongue working its way into my mouth and showing me some real fucking affection.

At her suggestion we turned over while connected, so she was on top. Instead of her sitting up we held each other close. Tight. Loving as we fucked very slowly.

With her on top she was able to move her pussy so my cock rubbed her clit more, winding her up. I let her take the lead so she was essentially fucking me. But I had to say, “Just to be clear, like I said earlier, I am raping you, you know that, don’t you? There can be no doubt!”

Her answer was the old line (Note to reader: say it aloud), “Stop ... don’t ... stop that ... please don’t ... stop ... please ... oh don’t ... stop ... oh please, don’t stop ... oh please ... yes!”

She delivered it well, then dove back into the kiss with a little shared giggle.

With her on top my hands had nothing to do, so they went naturally to her tits. Yet again I was struck with just how good they were to hold and to squeeze and to twist the nipples while my palms held each mass by itself. I broke the kiss and wiggled my tongue, she understood the noises so she fed her nipples to me. Working diligently I turned the soft nips into amazing protruding nubbins. But it was really a short time before we had to tongue-dance some more.

I turned us back over so I was on top and we both felt the urge to pick up the pace. The climax came easily, together for both of us, we didn’t use any tricks to rush it and we didn’t hold back to stretch it, we just both found ourselves naturally wanting to get off together, sharing the gift that kept the race alive - and bound couples for life. It was no work at all to keep things in synch as the passion grew until finally she locked her legs around my hips, her arms around my body, and together we let passion bloom for both of us at the same driving, striving, reaching and loving moment when I drove my cock deep into her core and she drove her tongue into me.

We must have spent over a minute at the peak, wordlessly sharing our intense feelings on each other. Then it was over.

I forced myself to collapse next to her instead of settling on top of her - I know women like that, I was close to twice her weight. She immediately rested her head on my chest. We panted as we both paid off our oxygen debt. I thought about eating the creampie, just to wring her out again, but I said to myself, “next time.” Then I drifted towards sleep again.

Fuck, I really wanted to live this way. Maybe I could retire early - like tomorrow. I would call my banker, who looked a lot like my Grandfather. Well, maybe I would wait a few decades, Grandfather was not big on his “golden child,” his sole heir retiring early.

Just before I went under I heard her whisper, “If I can’t have you after Wednesday, I think I wish you would kill me at a moment like the one we just had ... please?”

She meant it. I wonder if she realized I would have to kill her ex-lover/ex-step-father Mark also.


I did not let myself fall completely asleep. Instead, after about 15 minutes I removed myself from the bed and made us some lunch. When I returned the aroma of hot food and coffee roused her. I led her over to the the table, she was able to feed herself with just a few instructions. While we ate we talked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.