Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 12: Rise and Shine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Rise and Shine - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

When the alarm clock went off Abril was sleeping on my arm. She despises all alarm clocks, but she hates somebody waking her even more, so she settled for it. With me watching she did her “cranky kitten” act as she got up, turned off the alarm, tore off her nightshirt, which was her only clothing, then pranced around the room bare-ass, posing with a grumpy look on her face while making sure she showed off her outstanding booty and everything else in the most attractive way she could. That included very high kicks and the old ‘hold up the wonderful boobies’ pose.

After her show she looked towards the bed for my reaction; she expected a unique form of applause. I knew what she wanted, so I removed the covers hiding my crotch. I was in extremely light PJ shorts, my cock tented my shorts to the max. It was demonstrated appreciation, in a form Abril’s live-in girlfriend could not give her.

Abril’s frown turned upside down. That quickly she switched to “happy kitty” and gave an encore of the prancing, which she was sure I appreciated.

This was a job for her. I was the boss. We both stressed that to others. But in private we played it like a brother and sister who happened to share a bed “like the old days” when she was happy. She did not want to screw me and she knew I would not screw her without serious need or an ardent and sincere request. But we were not really brother and sister so she liked “the most sincere applause” to her very attractive body. Thus we played this, her favorite morning game.

The things I do to keep my people happy.

Satisfied with my demonstration of unmet desire, she flounced to her bedroom where her clothes were. She was in such a good mood that she sang in Spanish and made me a spicy Mexican breakfast. She was raised right, she even cleaned up after. I asked her to thank her mother for me, for raising such a fine cook. This was a twofer compliment, Abril was thrilled.

She had done an excellent job at the party last night, charming the oh-so-white men and their women yet keeping her behavior on the right side of the line. She had done right by me also, we cuddled, she was affectionate and allowed my hands wherever I wished, but took it as appreciation, not a come on. I praised and respected her with my hands on her body; it is a skill. I wanted to let her know I appreciated everything, including her fine womanhood which I could never taste, so I’m sure my hands gave her the inspiration for some very naughty dreams. She admitted she got the best naughty dreams sleeping with me.

Since she was so good at the party, when we were ready to leave I flipped her the keys to the Porsche and her smile grew to outshine the sun. I had a black 911, it looked like one of the most popular combinations on the road in that price range. The NoZ tanks in the back said something different, but right now they were locked shut. To Abril, driving this car was better than sex, plus it marked a new level of trust and appreciation between us. She had driven the car only twice, both times on a closed track; this was the first time on the streets. I figured Sunday morning traffic gave us a good chance of survival.

I knew better than to tell her to take it easy. She obeyed the speed limits on the straights, tested us on the turns and stretched out her near-orgasm experience to 20 minutes as she drove the long way home.

She did not drive to the apartment building where we both lived, but pulled into the parking structure 2 blocks away. There was a overhead walkway to the Pablo Apartment’s parking structure and then a tunnel for her walk to the apartment building, all covered by security cameras. Still, she was so happy she almost kissed me when she gave back the keys.


I drove to the Batcave where I swapped the Porsche for the old pickup truck, a 1989 S-10 extended cab that looked like a workman’s truck (“Aaaabee HVAC Service”) with a cap on the box and an overhead rack holding a ladder. The body showed rust and dents appropriate to it’s age and apparent use. Underneath things were different, The frame was reinforced, the drivetrain was pristine and there was a Corvette V8 under the hood. The oversize tires are a giveaway, but who looks at tires?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.