Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 10:The X-Cross

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10:The X-Cross - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

Bondage and sex machines usually take a lot of time and co-operation to set up. But that is not my style, so my machines were selected for me to use alone with a guest, and quickly. I led Gracie to the machine I decided to use next.

The cross is a standard in many playrooms, but usually these require three strong people working together to use effectively, and they often injure somebody getting the occupant into position. Plus they never do what you expect. A lot of risk for not much results. However, I have a motorized cross that does an excellent job for one-man operation. It looks a little strange to folks who see it collapsed, pre-embrace. But once occupied and erect it is unmistakeable.

This was a X-cross design instead of the traditional “T” form. One selling point was that when erect, I could change the angle between the two cross-members, sort of like a scissors going from wide open to a more closed position. Since the victims upper attachment points were fixed on the cross-member, this changed the stress on the person attached.

To make it so one person can operate the cross, it folded or collapsed, the two cross-members folded down at their midpoint. Victims could be bent forward, so they would face the cross; or they could lie back, to be attached facing away from the cross. There were provisions for head-down occupancy as well; hanging a woman head-down then eating her could get her real crazy. Attachment for the arms used the same bindings as the tension table. In the fully collapsed position the victim could be attached without any weight or tension on them, making it relatively easy. Once all was ready, hydraulic pistons brought the upper arms to a raised position straight in line with the lower arms. Then the arms could ‘scissors’ as desired so the occupant was stretched and lifted, suspended by their arms.

There were several options for the feet - hanging free, bound to the cross-members, or supported on attachments like bicycle peddles which could be bondage points or not. In the fully raised position without foot support it was a very slow death. Since the machine was made and sold in California it came with a warning and a quick release that the victim could operate - when that wasn’t disabled.

I told Gracie what I was planning and she had some questions.

“Did the Romans really use crosses for women?” she asked.

“This is not a Roman cross, those are boring for serious sex-play because they are pure pain and lousy access to the good parts. This is an X-cross, also called a “Greek cross.” But to answer your question, yes ... there is a case record of a woman who poisoned somebody ... women and poisons you know. Then there was the whole Sparticus gladiator and slave revolt where all the slaves, male and female, ended up on crosses lining the Apian Way - a sort of major highway. It was the standard punishment for escaped slaves in Italy. The Romans had a lot to fear from their many slaves so they made the punishment for escape or raising a hand against a master as terrible as they could. Of course, the Greeks and the Phoenicians used the cross long before Rome did; Alexander the Great used thousands one afternoon so most of the city of Tyre had a bad day. Rome stole ideas from everybody.”

I bent Gracie forward and attached her arms so she was facing the cross, attaching her with the the same hand and arm bindings I had used yesterday. She knew she was on a different structure, because her hands were far apart (the scissors was open wide) while on the tension table they were set close together. Also, the collapsed cross was much higher - relative to the movable false floor - when she was bent over. She seemed confused by what I was doing.

“Gracie, you are beautiful, irresistible even. You know this. I cannot help myself and what I desire. For this exercise I intended to explore your magnificent bottom, and that works better if you face the cross. It can embrace you either way.” Once the cross is raised I will have access to her bottom and, by going around, to her wonderful tits. I set her arms to support part of her weight but not all, to help I positioned her feet to the foot rests. She still had no idea what was going on. Last I hooked up the heart monitor and blood-oxygen sensors; it would be sloppy to kill somebody by accident.

She wondered about splinters on her front, but of course the structure was mostly metal, the few wood parts were easy-to-clean varnished and waxed polished wood with a clear hard coating. It was padded in at the contact points.

After she was attached to the cross I told her that I was giving myself permission to play with her body a little harder today. As she was still bent forward, I handled her tits and pussy for a bit. She was looking forward to being sexed, juicing when I fingered her, so when I twisted her nipples she could smell herself on my fingers. I gave in to temptation and put my cock into her pussy, the angle did not work for a solid fucking but it went in easy and felt extremely good. I could not avoid fucking her for a bit while she was bent over, and she responded like the perfect wet dream; complete with wet sound effects below and moans of pleasure above.

When I took myself out I played with her wonderful bottom and her naughty little back hole. Just like yesterday, when I ran my finger down her cleft she bore down and pushed out when the tip of my finger ran over her rear entrance. I slipped right in, going halfway to my knuckle. She loved it. I loved it. We were going to have a good time. I slipped a thin lubed butt plug in, I wanted her tight for me and a little lube was for my comfort. As before she automatically ‘bore down’ so the toy went in easy. She moaned with pleasure as the toy into her body, it went in farther than my finger had.

When all was set she was aroused and wanted something to happen so I activated the motors. First the cross members straightened from their folded position, lifting her body from the ‘bent over, on her belly’ to an upright position ‘hanging against the arms of the cross’ by her wrists and arms. Without the foot supports the strain on her arms and shoulders would have been a significant distraction, but with support from her legs she was okay. When she was up I scissored the cross members so they were at 30% closer then ‘wide-open’ to a point. This naturally lifted her body so her arms started to take some real weight. She was a healthy girl, strong enough to do chin-ups and such, and I had seen how much strain she could take yesterday with the tension table. Today the foot peddles helping to support her weight so it was not too much for her. Still, she was rather distressed by the hanging position she found herself in, it felt unnatural because she had few movement options. She was hanging much like a side of beef, admittedly a well-supported side of beef, but still hanging.

Once she was in an upright position and I had my floor height adjusted, I began the warm-up of her wonderful bottom. I started with a light flogger, which I called the fly-swatter. The first strike was quite loud, and was totally unexpected, but the flogger had almost no weight so the shock of the first slap was more surprise than actual pain. Still, hearing the noise of your own body being struck plays with the mind. After a few lightweight strokes I threw in a few strokes with a heavier flogger which did hurt, just to keep her interest up. I did not want to bore her. After four shots with the heavy I went back to the lightweight. After about 10 minutes I switched to a medium flogger that gave both some noise and some pain. It was only a half-dozen strokes, but the variety kept her going. I wanted to see her bottom glowing bright red, and for that I really had to try everything.

I guess she expected the penetration part of sex would start sooner, so far she was not having fun and became rather irritated with the flogging. Still, she had the good sense to express her comments in a polite fashion, then shut up (lesson of the day - learned) when it was clear I didn’t care.

I took a half hour to bring her entire bottom to the bright red I desired. I was proud that not a single welt was raised, and that every stroke had landed on her butt, so there was not a mark on her flawless back or gorgeous legs.

I just had to take pictures of her bottom, along with telling her how good she looked. She understood the sounds of the flashes charging for each shot, and the click of the camera. Plus, I had to scissors back and forth to get the best view of her eager and unsatisfied pussy. There were more fingers into her pussy to open her up, and I removed the butt plug, leaving her hole open a tantalizing bit. She did not like how she was not being sexed yet, but I was not giving her a lot of choice.

Once her bottom was glowing nicely and I was satisfied with the pictures I added more lube with my fingers. I pushed one and then two fingers deep inside. “Oh yeah, this is more like it!” she said. I find that anal sex works best for a guy if the woman is physically receptive, which means open and lubed. A guy going into a too-tight or under-lubed ass - as was mentioned earlier - never lasts long enough to be worth the effort; the tight fit always gets the best of us. Today I expected only one shot with her so I wanted to work at the old in-out for awhile once I got in.

The welcoming groan Gracie gave when I finally slipped my cock up her ass was deep and sincere with physical sensation, just this side of the edge of pain, but brimming with pure long-anticipated pleasure. The sound really grabbed me. She wanted this, wanted a cock in her ass no matter how much the other stuff hurt. It was what her boyfriends denied her, and the way her female fuck-pals got her off, so she had sky-high expectations.

As before, she helped by eagerly pushing out and making me welcome in her sphincter. I must say, the combination of her tightness, the “just right” amount she was stretched by the small buttplug, and the amount of lube were all perfect, not too tight to force me over, but a lot tighter than the entrance to a willing pussy. I flicked her clit a couple times to complete the feelings with a little ‘thank you’ acknowledgment, but took care to leave her hanging. (Yes, a double meaning, as she was hanging both ways. Clever girl chuckled showing she got that without any prompting.)

When I pressed all the way in her glowing bottom felt hot against the sweaty relative cold of my belly. She moaned again with the feeling as I pressed harder against her sore bottom.

As I started to fuck her ass I told her to pulse her sphincter, to let me know she was taking part “like the happy ass-slut she is.” The phrase was perfect for her, it was almost a caress combining praise, degradation and the fucking she desperately wanted. Plus, pulsing really was all she could do, hanging with most of her weight on her arms while her legs were stretched on the pedals she had no leverage to move her body under me.

I have found that it confuses women when they can’t participate physically. Also, she had discovered how breathing, which is always taken for granted, was enough of a trial that she really could not talk much in this position; moans and groans were pretty much the limit of her conversation. Good thing she was pretty articulate with those.

Pulsing her ass also gave her something to focus on, in the light but continuous fog of pain that was filling her mind this discretionary act was all she had to hold onto, so she clung tight. She followed my lead and pulsed in synch on each stroke. Soon the pulsing, and the feelings in that region of her body, became her entire focus. That is the way the mind works.

She was in some pain, but it receded into the background of her awareness. It was like a humming noise, but she was focused more on the pulsing pleasure as I moved in her. She really liked being ass-fucked and in many ways this was the best it could be for her. I saw her back and leg muscles move as she tried to adjust her body, and I saw the same thing in the mirror, but she could do nothing significant. Her body was all mine, except for her pulsing she really could do nothing but take my cock, again and again, at my pace as I used her ass for our pleasure. There was no quick climax like she had with herself in the shower, there she was 100% in control where here she had 0% control.

I was in no hurry, when I felt myself get close I started to back off, shifted the movement, then built up again. Sometimes I added lube. Changing my pace messed with her mind, but it also kept her on her toes because she had to pulse for me. She was greatly surprised when, by working with me, we carefully built her sensations up to a moaning, groaning, shaking purely anal climax, her first ever! It surprised her.

There was both agony and ecstasy for her as she hung on the cross. Her body writhed, tried to control something, but she had nothing she could do accept arch and cum on my cock.

For me it was great, I could feel her anal orgasm on my cock as she hung there, her muscles trying to do something as she came. The passionate sounds she made as she got closer to the peak - almost inarticulate in her lack of breath and oh, so sincere - went straight to my balls. Pressing myself against her I felt the muscles of her body clench as they tried to move. She cried out at the wonder of it. “Oh ... what is ... Ahhh. Uhhhh ... I feel like ... going to cum ... How? Oh yes there, AHHHHH, oh yesss ... Yes ... YESSSS!”

It was nice, but it was not nearly enough to get me off. There was only the tight band of muscle running along a narrow band of my cock, at the speed I choose, as I fucked in and out of her tight ass.

A half hour of warming her bottom, now a half hour to her first climax. I chose not to be done yet.

I eased my pace and adjusted the ‘scissors’ position slightly, so she would not get stiff. Now that she knew what could be coming she was re-energized. It took another twenty minutes for to work her up another climax. It was hard work, I was covered with sweat. She had trouble breathing. By that time the pain was starting to cut through her arms and shoulders, she started to really strain. Still, the quest for pleasure in the passion, pleasure that was out there but she could not reach, was a real goal for her. There were tears but also sincere desire as she worked with me. Her body begged me to go on even if she did not have the words. Finally it came, her body wrenched and writhed as she climaxed for the second time with her ass around my cock. This time all she could do was pant and gasp and cry with the exertion. But she wanted it, her body wanted it, so I worked with her to give her what she wanted.

I was close, I worked with her but I let the moment pass for me as mentally I stepped back from the edge of my own climax. I kept my cock deep in her ass, letting her enjoy the ride as she shook and tried to buck.

As soon as she finished cumming the second time I hit a switch that adjusted the cross, scissoring her to a lower, more open position, thereby giving more of her weight to her legs, relieving her arms and shoulders, letting her breathe. She started to take the deep breaths the more relaxed position allowed. To reset her feelings I pulled out, went around the front, and took her wonderful nipples into my mouth, one at a time, while my fingers sought and teased around her clit.

Her relief was enormous, and with her breath now freed her pleasured cries followed immediately. “Oh yes ... Oh yes ... Do me ... you do me so good I OHFUCK my pussy how OH MY TITS HOW ... OHHHHHH! OH YES. GET ME OFF YOU FUCKER ... YESSSSS!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.