Not Quite a White Knight Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 1

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 6: A Quickie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Quickie - Left alone for her 21st birthday, Gracie wanted something special sexually, something rougher than her usual mommy-approved boyfriends. But once she left the car things were not quite as advertised; she found herself on a path that took a sharp turn towards "Does Not End Well." Just in time she was rescued. But he was not a white knight so her life took another sharp turn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Aunt   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   Squirting   Violence  

It was getting late and I had work to do. She continued her poses on the bed.

I was ready to try her on again. The poses of her body were very arousing, especially the rear views which she seemed to promote in her posing.

As I was considering this she asked about how she might go about asking for more. She was not talking about the meal or the conversation. Also, she did not blush as she spread her legs wide, then used her fingers to part her inner labials, showing me her pink, wet flesh while making the inquiry. My earlier deposit was still dripping out of her, it seemed like she was reluctant to clean up, although she did occasionally like to taste it by gathering some up on her fingers.

I said that I had some ideas, in fact I was sure about what I would do. But I decided to ask what she wanted, assuming it was going to be a “quickie.”

There was no hesitation, she was on her side at the moment but turned to her belly, spread her legs, and said, “I want you in my pussy again, from behind, sloppy like this. Only I want it on the bed where I will sleep. Give me no consideration, just use my body to get off. If I have a choice, I want to feel you in me and smell you in my sheets all night.”

Without a word I led her upstairs, into her bedroom. She immediately posed for the cuffs, but I said I was already up so they were not needed for foreplay.

“Then how about we start doggie, I will settle to my belly after a bit,” she said.

“Why doggie?”

“I ... I want to imagine you in my mouth.”

“Not an option without a spider-gag,” I said. I knew some chicas that had tasted blood with “fresh sausage” when a man tried to force oral! Unaided oral sex needed trust or an immediate known mortal threat, and that was just not going to happen here.

She gasped in eager surprise. “Do you have a spider-gag?”

“Yes, but it is not going to happen tonight. Not with the bag. Now, if you want it doggie...”

She virtually leapt up into position. Then she stretched her limbs out, writhed a bit, and did this ‘wave’ thing undulating her body a few times, both up-and-down plus a side-to-side thing. It was VERY hot, it made every woman I had seen in that pose look like a frigid poodle by comparison, while she was a sexy and eager ‘out-of-control with lust’ bitch.

There was no sense in waiting, I put it into her. Entry was s m o o t h!

It felt like I was going into a divine perfect fuckhole, tight but yielding, filled with warm butter. I almost cried spontaneously, it was so good. How could I even think to turn this prize free?

Then she started to move, inside and out, so it got a lot better. Uncuffed, she had complete freedom of movement and she used it so she felt like her pussy was mounted on a complete three-dimensional set of air-bearings. They were moving her perfectly for my benefit, spreading the sensation along the length of my cock. From the sounds she was making I came to believe they were also doing the job for her, possibly faster and more effectively.

For my part I kept a slow, steady stroking motion. Because of the change in the angle as she moved, I was moving from the top to the bottom of her opening with each stroke; I have been told more than once that doing so creates the good feeling often associated with an oversized cock, but without the problems of excess size. I was also bouncing my balls against her, her slit was open enough that contact took place inside the slit, near her clit where the nerves start to converge. She told me the next day that eventually - past the halfway point but before the end - that was the major stimulation for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.