Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

The reunion orgy spilled over from one room to another, including the school swimming pool and gym, the auditorium, theater, etc. It was when I took a quick shower to refresh a bit that I found the wonderful company of Stacey Sloane and her high school sweetheart, Jay Manning. They were both very naked, except for their wedding bands. Had they wed each other or others? Was this an affair that would have happened anyway, or did I instigate it somehow? I read their minds and realized that they were indeed a couple and had been for years, but they had plans for some kind of sharing for the reunion, only to have the orgy take over their plans and make them moot. There was no fucking way that they were going to be monogamous now.

“Remember me, Phil? Shortly after Heather, remember our little summer fling in August of ‘99? You were a bit down over Samantha, Heather, and all that jazz ... and I was a bit steamed with Jay for ... well, a number of things. Well, that ... kinda made a baby. Isn’t that right, Summer?” Stacey told me, even as I felt arms slip around my waist.

“Daddy ... I’m so glad that the rest of us became yours without needing the Kiss ... Grandma was evidently not in a mood to waste time with red tape or formalities. She made anyone in town not already subservient to you become so. Which was why she said that we were all yours before you could kiss the rest of us. I’m glad of that because it let me ambush you like this and join you with Mom and Dad ... oh, Gods ... I have two fathers now! I love surprising you this way! Mom and Dad raised me, but they told me the truth more recently, now that I’m old enough to know,” Summer told me with kisses to my neck and shoulders.

“I wondered ... about that detail. Why didn’t you tell me, Stacey? I would have stepped up for you and Summer ... just as I would have for Dani and Philippa. Jay, you raised my daughter ... our daughter? You knew that she was mine? Not that I mind or object, but I wonder why?” I asked with more than a little amazement.

“Well, to be frank, Phil, I suffered the mumps years back. I never could have children of my own. I was sterile and Stacey knew it, leading to some fights between us. She wanted to fuck around and get knocked up that way. I still held onto the fantasy of monogamy back then, courtesy of my Jehovah’s Witness roots, so I was furious at even the hint of it. I guess we know who won that battle, don’t we?

“She’s since been bred by several men. You see, I came back, took one look at her swollen belly, fucked her good and rough, and that was all she wrote. She’s taken some breaks for sure, some longer than others, but she loves to get bred adulterously! And I love it when she does it!” Jay blushed, even as Summer guided me into Stacey’s gash from behind.

“What do you do while your lovely wife is getting bred by other men?” I teased Jay, who chuckled in response.

“I love the ‘devil’s threesome,’ to be honest. I live to fuck the other man in the ass while he breeds my wife! Like this!” Jay said as he lubed up and eased into my backdoor to bugger me.

“See, while I was away from Stacey, I explored my sexuality and discovered just how bi I really was ... and am. I Topped, I bottomed, I pulled trains, I fucked plenty of girls, too, but I especially found a lifelong affection for male booty. College frat boys especially. I loved seducing girls’ boyfriends on the downlow one week, then tracking down the girlfriends and fucking them to fully experience what they did.

“So, when Stacey and I got back together, we ... worked out a deal. She wanted to be bred by other men, preferably with me around to condone, watch, and even participate. I wanted the chance to tap that male ass while its owner fucked and bred her, but I also wanted couples and wife-swapping. I found that telling our partners upfront that I was sterile actually helped in many cases, since they felt safer with bareback that way,” Jay admitted as he pounded my butt good and hard and I enjoyed his wife’s slick, juicy twat (and the sight of her sweet, tanned ass).

“It’s grown into a lifestyle for sure. We’re not one of those couples that can take or leave it, that takes breaks, that sort of thing. No, sir, we’re hooked on this. We’re constantly, almost non-stop, messing around with other couples and men. Oh, we don’t neglect our day jobs or family life, of course, but we really get into this! It’s such a thrill, to share each other and enjoy it. We’ve even tried swapping with lesbian couples whenever we want to cleanse the palate or take a break from our preferences. This is just our favorite way to share,” Stacey snickered as she parted Summer’s thighs to eat her own daughter out.

“I love strange pussy as much as the next guy, but it’s so much more delicious when it’s married tail, you see. Sometimes, though, Stacey wants to eat some twat and I reap the fringe benefits, whatever those prove to be. Some were actual lesbians who let me them tongue them only, so they could pretend that I was a woman. It was weird, but they tasted great and Stacey wanted to play with them, so we did it, anyway. I wouldn’t mind some of Summer’s cunt, though,” Jay grinned as I reamed his wife even harder and he sodomized me roughly indeed.

“When we swap with other male-female couples, I go down on the other wife, too. I don’t ask her to return the favor, but if she wants to, I don’t refuse, either. I love to do that between swaps. I also love to suck pussy juice off cocks, to say the least! We also love DPs and gang-bangs, especially me,” Stacey bit her lower lip as I drove hard and deep into her stretching, hot, wet gash.

“She also bends over for clients at work sometimes, which I applaud, and frankly, I do it, too, from time to time. I once let a female client peg me and she gave me a handjob as well as the commission and contract for being such a good sport. The pegging was rather nice, though the handjob was a sweet bonus. And the money was fantastic, of course,” Jay confessed as he buggered me even harder.

Of course, it hurt a bit, but I was used to the pain of sodomy by now, not to mention the pleasure of such an act that tickled my prostate. The more Jay fucked me, the more I fucked Stacey, and the more she licked and sucked Summer’s pussy and ass. It burned as ever, but it was a great feeling in the slimy backfield that he plowed with his long, skinny prick. I had a good pace going, too, between his thrusts in my butt and mine in her slippery snatch when Stacey said something that really made all of us cum very hard.

“I ... have to confess, I deliberately got knocked up by you, baby. I sought you out during my fertile period, lied to you to get you to go bareback, and did my very best to keep you in bed with me all weekend long. Why do you think that I wouldn’t let you get up and do things for yourself? I wanted to present Jay with a fait accomplis, a fact accomplished, and see if he had changed his mind. Thankfully, he had.

“I also told him that you were the father. We would have called her Philippa, but Dani beat us to it. So we made that her middle name and named her Summer instead. Summer Philippa Manning, to be precise,” Stacey told me as Jay erupted in my bowels and I spilled my potent seed inside her dripping wet cunt.

“My turn!” my daughter bent over and offered me her slick, very hot snatch, clearly eager to have me breed her at last.

There was very little contrast between Summer’s lovely moons and her mother’s, except that hers were even darker thanks to my natural Italian olive complexion. The shape of her ass was almost exactly the same, with near perfect butt cleavage, to put it mildly. When she began rimming her own mother, I really felt an intense rush of voyeuristic excitement. I eagerly slapped her bottom while watching Jay fuck his wife’s throat and have her clean him up for her needy, yummy slit.

“Don’t worry, Daddy! No one can get sick here anymore, that’s what I’ve been told, right? I bet that your ass is very clean, anyway, right? Mom’s used to this, cleans up her booty well ahead to prepare for ATM fun. She’s training my own asshole for it, in fact. I can’t wait to have you take me that way, too, but pregnancy first, of course. OH ... MY ... GODS! Your cock is the real Eighth Wonder of the World! Breed your princess, Daddy! Make me the slut princess that I was born to be!” Summer begged me to ram her even harder now as I bottomed-out inside her delightfully soaked cunt.

“Oh ... fuck, it’s even better than that frat house gang-bang that you set up for Mom and me, Dad! That was the best eighteenth birthday present ever!” Summer added, exciting me as well as herself.

“All those frat boys lining up for their turns inside your mother and you? That little train that you two pulled for me. Bareback, too! Each of them gladly paying the price of admission in the form of bending over to get fucked in the ass? That one?” Jay taunted our daughter as I took her even more savagely now, ravaging her supple young body at last.

“There was more cum leaking from them than from either of us by the time that you finished, honey! Those frat boys might pretend to be straight as a razor, but they sure bent over quickly when it counted to take thick pricks in their butts. I loved how much they let you wreck their sleek, pretty boy asses, just for a chance to tap Summer and me!” Stacey recalled dreamily as she moved away from Summer’s mouth to hop on top of her husband and ride him.

I really put the hammer down now and ravished Summer within an inch of her life, pounding her slick pussy with incredible ardor. I prone-boned her right there on the wet gym washroom floor. I loved how she was dirty blonde, a little of Mom’s divine DNA preventing her from being a full-on brunette like her mother or me. Let’s just say that there was nothing recessive about Mom’s blonde tresses at all, even if it skipped my generation. I couldn’t pull her short, pixie-cut hair, of course, so I slapped her very hard on her delectable buttocks, which only excited her even more.

I could feel something else when Summer creamed herself on me, her juices mixing with her own piss as it leaked down her wonderful thighs, which drew Jackie Poulas like a magnet somehow. My secretary/stepsister, drop-dead, literally divine, gorgeous daughter of the God Hephaestus, began licking up every last drop of Summer’s pee and pussy juice as they seeped down along her legs. On every other stroke, Jackie also grabbed my dick to suck it straight from Summer’s soaking wet gash before guiding me back into it.

“When you find out that your father’s a fucking God and that he made you just so that you could be your stepbrother’s personal fuckmeat, well, that tends to make you feel very special, in fact. Clearly, they instilled this desire in me even longer than that, though. They were just sneaky about it. That’s why I fought so hard to become your secretary, given the chance, and my next step was to actually seduce you, of course. So, pretty please, Master, brother, cum inside her, but as soon as you finish there, piss down my throat! And then fucking breed me, too!” Jackie explained to my delight.

“You’d have let me hump you everyday on the desk, wouldn’t you? Fuck you, breed you, spank you, and do whatever else I wanted to you! You’d have found me any other partners that I wanted and enticed them into bed with both of us. You’d have swallowed my piss and cum any chance that you got! I could have had your sweet ass whenever I wanted it, couldn’t I? Booty on demand, on tap, whenever I craved it!” I expressed surprise, just as I came balls deep inside Summer’s warm, drenched cunt and she screamed her climax loudly enough to be heard in Pittsburgh.

“Try me!” Jackie reassured me, pulling me into herself as Summer, Stacey, and Jay all rained kisses down on my body by now (the latter being done by now with each other).

“I was a fool, but damn those ... corporate lawyers, HR staffers, lawsuits, and all that jazz!” I groaned as I entered her from the back and kissed her neck and shoulders and her luxuriant dark brown hair fell down in its curls.

“Fuck those stupid rules! I didn’t sign up to just be a secretary, nothing against it ... I signed up to be your personal plaything, stepbrother! Now you get it, now that society isn’t trying to bury my signals under contrary messages! Fuck society! I’m a fucking daughter of Hephaestus and I want my stepbrother to breed me! I’d have been your work wife in a very literal sense. Remember that joke of mine, that I was your ‘work wife.’ I meant it in any way that you wanted it,” Jackie winked back at me as I drove deep inside her slippery gash and fondled her dusky arse.

“You’re my kind of nasty cumslut for sure! Thankfully, I seem to be awash in such ladies and gents of late. It helps to know the right sort of folks, to be sure. I’m going to call you ‘sis’ as much as I will call Gina that. You’re both my sisters now, as far as I’m concerned. Plus, I love the idea of humping sisters as well as mothers and daughters. Incest is so fucking awesome, ain’t it? We’re Gods or demigods ... we don’t have to deal with any such stupid consequences as mortals fear for such things,” I declared as I watched Jay fuck Summer good and hard from behind next to me.

Jay and I both felt long fingers up our bungholes, which proved to be from Stacey, of course. She loved playing with our prostates, to put it mildly. I noticed that every man now had every bit as much of a missing male refractory period as I had. The more I pumped in and out of Jackie’s slick, dripping wet snatch, the more Stacey put her right hand up my butthole, just as she with her left hand inside Jay’s rump. Stacey didn’t hesitate to rub our prostates very intimately, stroking us just the right way, determined to milk us for our cum and draw it out into the holes of our choice.

I couldn’t keep this up forever, especially as the way that Stacey played with us worked so beautifully with the way that the ladies squeezed our cocks to take them deeper into their sloppy slits. It was amazing, the pure sensation of those wondrous hands and fingers inside my cornhole, caressing my prostate, just as they did with Jay. Those splendid strokes and hip movements from the women kept pouring gasoline on the blaze of lust inside both of us guys until Jay and I both sputtered out our next loads within seconds of each other, neither sure who came first. I used my increasing supernatural powers and discovered that he just came two seconds before me, right after both women creamed themselves.

“You want a turn with her, Jay?” I offered him a chance with Jackie, who licked her lips at the prospect, even as Stacey made out passionately with Summer.

“Are you kidding? She’s a Goddess, a daughter of Hephaestus ... and she just took your cock like a trooper! Hell, yes, I want to tap some of that!” Jay grinned, making Jackie beam as she pushed her brown locks away from her face and pulled him in for a deep tongue kiss.

“Okay, have your way with him,” I told Jackie, making it plain that I knew who was really gonna be in charge of that encounter.

“Oh, I will,” Jackie winked at me.

“What should I do next, Master?” Stacey asked me.

“Me, too,” Summer inquired.

“You two ... find Archie Sinclair and start ravishing him the moment that Kara kicks his balls again. Don’t interfere with the kick. That’s part of their fun and games, don’t ask me why. Don’t protect him. Just do whatever you like to him afterward, in full view of his wife, of course, within reason. No murder or anything like that,” I commanded them with slaps to their buns and Jackie’s, too.

“Will do, Daddy!” Summer gave me a very loving, not quite so daughterly kiss, “I can’t wait to hang out with Philippa, too! I’ve wanted a sister for so long ... so many brothers!”

“She gets it honestly, doesn’t she? Slut’s daughter, granddaughter of Aphrodite. Don’t worry about poor Archie, babe. I’m gonna rock his world,” Stacey told me with a wink, adding, “by the way, my youngest son was conceived at work for sure. A client knocked me up with him. I can’t wait until he’s old enough to tell him that! He’s black, too. Jay still gets some funny looks, but we simply tell them it was a sperm donor. Which it was, just a very old-school donation.”

“Adultery, Nature’s back-up plan for sterile spouses,” I grinned as I pinched her booty and she wiggled it at me, sashaying her way out of the washroom.

I had at least two more missions left before our party ended, assuming that it didn’t go on forever. I had to collect as much gold, silver, and platinum as I ethically could, and using my God powers, I did just that, robbing Peter to pay Paul in a manner of speaking. I drained the private coffers of several kleptocrats and corrupt central banks, plus all of the precious metals in town especially, since no one would stay behind to miss it, and then stacked it all up in the courtyard. By the time that they made the connection, I’d be back in time, after all. I was gonna need a massive hoard of wealth to get a head start on my creation of a new society and civilization built on much superior principles.

“Oh, honey, there you are! Madeira and I have been looking all over for you! You owe me a dance, Mister!” Maria reminded me of the other big mission as I wrapped up my work on ensuring the presence of the precious metals.

“That I do ... it’s twenty years late, but that will make it that much more important to me. The Last Dance before we go back in time and leave this particular world forever,” I agreed, taking her hand and Madeira’s as we hit the dance floor ... to find Apollo himself leading the band?

“That’s a signal honor ... the Sun God is our singer?” I realized that I increasingly recognized Gods without ever having met them before, even as I took Maria in my arms.

“He demanded to be. He’d never had a chance to do this and he wanted it. Badly,” Mom assured me as she blew me a kiss, “and as a God, of course, you recognized him! All Gods know who each other are from a mile away. Trust me on that. All Gods now existing know that you and Jackie are brand spanking new deities, too.”

Madeira refused to be left out, incidentally, finding her own way to make this a threefold dance. I could read Maria’s mind, of course, and I knew that she had insisted upon that. I’d never even imagined this possible, a dancing trio of this kind. Somehow, maybe because I was a God, or perhaps Apollo or Eros or Mom arranged it, we made it graceful and sensual, the three of us in each other’s arms, both ladies following my lead with pleasure and pride.

I dipped and kissed both ladies several times over, too, making it clear to them and any audience (some of whom were also engaged in sexual congress as they watched us) that both women mattered to me as all of my ladies did. I caressed their naked skin and rubbed against them as they both twerked on me, before slowing down for the rest of it to take in more deep breaths and kisses ... and embraces. I especially loved cupping their asses and stroking their privates, including Maria’s clit and Madeira’s futa-cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.