Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

I pulled out of Orlando Bloom’s asshole with a pop after I shot off a load up his bunghole and Madeira spilled her spunk up mine ... just seconds after Miranda Kerr moaned in ecstasy and he unloaded up her wonderful Aussie bum. It was pizza time at last, having been distracted a little by the urge to give Miranda Kerr and her ex some good, hard buggering. We could use some serious booze, too, to add to the joys of so much pizza. Since the town was basically deserted, Mom was able to easily move things without any notice and soon the church was overfilled with kegs of beer and bottles of hard liquor in addition to much wine (sacramental and otherwise).

“Wow, this is a happenin’ bash now! Wine, women, and song ... and pizza!” Dionysius showed up, very naked, with Eros, Psyche, Hermes, Hephaestus, and his other wife, Charis, in tow.

“Hi, honey!” Mom greeted my stepfather, Hephaestus, with a very searing hot kiss.

“Oh, sweet wife! I have missed you so fucking much!” the God of fire, metallurgy, smithcraft, etc. took Mom into his arms and ignored all signs of her promiscuity, long having made his peace with it.

“Charis has taken good care of you ... and the nymphs, too?” Mom alluded to her sister-wife.

“Oh, definitely! Nothing against any of them! But having one of my two beloved wives absent from my home can get very lonesome to be sure. It’s necessary and helpful in many ways, even makes me fonder of you, but it makes me miss you as well!” Hephaestus reassured Mom.

“Glad to know that I’m missed, though not that you’ve suffered for it. I’m very grateful that you’re such a wonderful husband! And I’m a much better wife than you once thought me, aren’t I?” Mom pouted a bit as he copped a feel of her sweet ass.

“Oh, very much so, hence why I miss you so much!” Hephaestus grinned as he kissed her some more and Charis embraced her in turn.

“Sweet sister-wife, I’ve missed you, too!” Charis stroked Mom’s hair.

“And my ass, both of you apparently miss that, too!” Mom laughed gently.

“Naturally, that, too! So, this is the famous new God! The man of the hour, the son of Aphrodite! You’re in love with him, which is totally fine, of course! Yes, I’m a lot different from my old self in that sense! He clearly loves you back, too, thank the Gods! So, my friend, I’m going to curse three people for you, on behalf of your mother, myself, and Charis, since her joy brings so much happiness to us, too!

“Why curses? Because everything here is all light, joy, and pleasure, but I know that you have a need to exorcise the dark demons of pain, hate, and anger from the past in order to fully embrace and enjoy this. You’re a man with a lot of lingering rage, and while you’re a God who can act on that, it’s best to get the worst of it to the surface, so that you can control your rage,” Hephaestus explained to me with a warm bear hug.

“Okay, that’s easy. I want to curse three people with the gift of obedience. The Pope in 1719. Pope Innocent XIII. My Executive VP, Trista Somers, which is the first time that I’ve ever crossed the workplace boundary, that’s been something so strict for me that I didn’t even include my secretary on my list, Jackie Poulas, though if Mom doesn’t mind doing that now... , anyway, and also Queen Ulrika Eleanora of Sweden.

“If you could do that for me, stepfather, I would be most grateful. I have plans for Sweden and the Papacy, among other things, and quite frankly, my old company needs to be in the right hands. If Trista is left to her own devices, she’ll sink it faster than the Titanic. She’s competent, yes, but not a visionary worthy of leading Larusso Limited. Not in the least. She’s a good lieutenant, but vain and frankly too greedy at times.

“I’m going to leave her a video with detailed instructions, tell her not to speak of this, and explain that I have time-traveled to the past. Basically, I’ll tell her a large part of the truth, but not all of it. She doesn’t need to know it all. She also doesn’t need to inherit Jackie, who is frankly in love with me, I realize now. Thank Zeus and Mom and all others who made me a God, because this kind of inside knowledge is very helpful there.

“I’m leaving most of my wealth, what I don’t take with me, in the hands of my foundation. I didn’t know that I had children back then, after all. Philippa’s coming with me, anyway. Trista’s to manage both the firm and the foundation until the former is in good enough shape to merge with somebody. After that, I suspect that she’ll get the sack, leaving her with the foundation as her back-up job. She was a solid deputy, but never good for independent action,” I stipulated, even as Jackie Poulas appeared and didn’t wait for instructions or react at all to the nudity while kissing me hard and fast on the lips.

“I knew that you were leaving, somehow, and I knew that you’d send for me, babe. HR can kiss my ass! I’m free to love you openly at last! Your ... mother is a very interesting woman!” Jackie told me as she fed me some pizza, her grey eyes gleaming with a special light that just occurred to me.

“Oh, her ... she’s my daughter!” Hephaestus explained, “when I learned that your mother was pregnant with you, I got it in my head to sire a lady who’d make a great consort to you, well, among the many of them. Talia Poulas never worried much about it, just did her job, run her travel agency, and was a fine Greek woman without any apologies for getting knocked up by a mysterious stranger. Oh, and Jackie was a handpicked name for her, which I instructed Talia to give her. I also gave her presents and gifts and such now and then. I wanted to name her after Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and I did.”

“Papa, it’s really you?” Jackie greeted Hephaestus with a very ardent kiss as well.

“Just do your old man already, okay? I’ll bang you very soon myself. You need some quality Daddy-daughter time with your divine father here,” I encouraged my step-sister/secretary.

“Oh, you are such a sweetie, son! I love how you encourage Hephaestus to get some of his own, as he should and does. Daddy-daughter incest is one of the most perfect forms of love, if you ask me. Daddies are so protective of their princesses that it is truly beautiful and a sight to behold. I love it, I love it, I love it!” Mom thanked me by sitting on my lap while getting me drunk now.

“Also, it’s been agreed that Jackie’s to be a Goddess, but she must marry you, become one of your wives as part of the deal, and she must obey your first wife, Madeira, as well as you, even though Madeira is a mortal woman. Just how many women do you plan to marry, if I might ask?” Mom inquired even as she slid down to her knees and took my cock in her mouth again.

“Everyone here for sure. You’re all my husbands and wives now. Or will be soon enough. That helps make it communal, as marital property is shared property, is it not? Besides, if every man and woman is wed to each other, the concept of cheating or infidelity will simply become alien to everyone in the city. You want to fuck someone? You fuck him or her! No two ways around it there. This will be my harem, composed of every last adult among my subjects, at least for now. All apartments and suites within the city will be my homes, too. Yes, I’ve even decided to marry my sons and daughters, starting with Philippa. I’m sure that she’ll be very fertile, too, won’t she?” I announced to all, even as I grabbed Shakira and bit her buttocks playfully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.