Aphrodite's Kiss
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

“You love how that feels, don’t ya, Miranda? Face it, you enjoy that futa cock in your cunny!” I taunted Miranda Kerr a little, even as her ex-husband Orlando Bloom buggered me with his own long, skinny prick.

“God, yes ... and the way that you keep pushing her inside me. Are you really sodomizing her?” Miranda asked me with considerable arousal in her sexy Australian accent.

“That’s a big ten-four there, missy. Sorry, that’s CB talk. Plenty of truckers in my once large, now rather reduced Italian family. Daddy definitely did his share of trucking over the years. In the old days, we all had handles, even me. I thought that my handle was silly back then, but it makes sense now. ‘Mama’s Boy.’ Very odd at the time, given that I never met my mother back then. I thought it was only Dad’s idea of a joke back then.

“Now, however, I think that on some level, Dad knew that Mom loved me, just couldn’t live that life. I think that he knew, subconsciously that she’d be back in my life. She had pushed him to marry and get me a stepmom, after all, to look after me, even if not as perfectly as she hoped. Still, Tracy tried and that’s what Mom wanted,” I explained as I pumped harder in and out of Madeira’s delectable ass.

“I had to be careful so as not to get caught, but I visited you a few times. I just ... wasn’t so obvious in how I looked. Certainly not like this. A lot more discreet. You remember that one ginger, sometimes brunette, sometimes blonde woman who called herself ‘Lyde?’ That was me!” Mom explained as she rimmed Miranda to further excite me.

“Yes, I remember! You always kissed me on the top of the head, hugged me, called me ‘honey,’ and gave me treats, like hard candies and so forth! You even gave some to Gina at times! So, you were Dad’s occasional lover named Lyde. I wondered as I got older if you and he were intimate. I also wondered today if I had ever seen you, but now I get it. So, Dad knew you as ‘Lyde,’ and didn’t find out that you were the Goddess Aphrodite until right before death!” I grasped the one part of my past that had mystified me before.

“Mama wasn’t too keen on her visits, from what little I recall back then,” Gina laughed as she walked over with Chris’s cum leaking from her yummy twat.

“No, I wasn’t. And I always did my cheating right afterward, but now I know why. And once I was done cheating, I felt so much better ... and happier. I didn’t credit Aphrodite for that, but I should have, I see. I certainly didn’t credit ‘Lyde,’ who I was convinced was your father’s lover. It seems that I was right about that part. She wasn’t his only paramour, but she was the most consistent to be sure and the biggest threat from what I saw. The only threat, in fact,” Tracy confessed as she played with my sister’s booty a bit.

“Oh ... fuck, she’s fingering her own daughter’s arse!” Miranda shouted as she creamed herself very loudly and Orlando thrust one more time to shoot his load up my butt.

“That she is,” Orlando smiled as he began lapping up his own jizz from my tush.

That was just the right kind of stimulus to make me shudder as I exploded up Madeira’s tight, hot asshole, flooding her bowels. She shivered and grunted as she erupted inside Miranda’s sloppy cunt. I pulled out of my sweet Filipina futa cutie, kissed her passionately, and pushed Orlando’s face down to her bottom to lick that hole clean of my spunk. He grinned and got to work with his tongue, obviously enjoying the taste of her backdoor filled with my anal creampie.

“Alright, Miranda, you sweet Aussie tart, here I come for you!” I warned Ms. Kerr as I eased my way into her arse with Mom’s considerable aid, “oh, fuck, I’ve wanted this ass so much! Tight! Smooth! Sleek!”

“You love that I’m an Aussie, eh? You fucking love my accent, my bum, hearing me say the words ‘bum’ and ‘arse,’ and perhaps other things like that! I’m fucking exotic to you! Good! I’ll take any edge that I can get! I want my fair share of your dick, whatever it takes!” Miranda grunted and moaned as she enthusiastically took me balls deep up her incredibly tight and wonderful bottom.

“You like it in the arse, don’t you?” I confronted Miranda, whose response was to scream very loudly and push back very hard at me with her perfect hips and toned buttocks.

“God ... or Goddess, yes! I’m your bum-slut, your cum-slut, your ... pain ... slut! It hurts ... and I love it that way! Use my arse! Use my cunny! Use my throat! Gag me with your cock! It’s so ... thick!” Miranda screamed out her lust to the ears of all, even as Mom bent over and made her rim that literally divine ass.

“Like how that tastes? I certainly enjoyed your asshole and your butt-crack, missy! I love how rimming puts the rimmer in complete control if done just right, and it’s so much fun to lick women’s asses especially! Women are often told that their pussy is their main source of pleasure, and it can be, but so can their bottoms! I enjoy the taste of butt sweat for sure! I sometimes even snuck in to rim Tracy and, when she was old enough, Gina, too. Never knock rimming, both giving and receiving ... it’s such a sensual, intimate thing to do! Now, push your tongue up my bum a little further!” Mom egged Miranda on, eager to feel her tongue in her ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.