Aphrodite's Kiss
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

“Wait, how are we all fitting in this house?” I asked Mom as she rode Freddie, having planted kisses on the butts of every woman on my list.

“Magic, of course! I bent the laws of physics, just as I’m about to do now!” Mom winked as she teleported us all to a local church, “you won’t get to carry out all of your church humping plans, I know, but you can still hold an orgy in this one. After that, the adult boutique. Or rather, I’ll bring the boutique and all of its occupants here for now ... and enough sex toys to really make this fun.”

I laughed as I entered Sarah Michelle Gellar first, wanting to fuck the famous Buffy actress for a long time now. She was soon busy sucking on Madeira’s cock and this made her suck even harder on it. Madeira sighed with extreme pleasure and Sarah looked back at me with a wink as she resumed licking from the head down to the base. She winked at me again and mouthed, “I love this,” followed by “more ... please.” I humped her harder now, knowing that she was truly captured now, not that there was much room for doubt with this whole business.

I could read both her thoughts and Madeira’s throughout the encounter, and damn, if Sarah wasn’t truly falling for my lovely futa bride as well as me! The love for me was a given, and the more my power and emerging godhood became apparent, the more I was able to relax and enjoy that fact. Now, more and more, I could appreciate the idea of my lovers falling for each other. In fact, I thought, let’s tweak that a bit more and make every last one of my lovers omnisexual and passionately in love with everyone else in my harem. Once the Kiss takes effect, the massive rush of emotions will hit them like a ton of bricks, making them very attached to all others within the group, complete with lust as well as love. The social bond will be much stronger to preserve that way, I thought.

Feeling the sudden shift, like an emotional tsunami sweeping over the shores of their hearts and minds, I reveled in the joy of making so much love take hold within my harem. I then grinned as I altered Rura, Neal, Lewis, Eddie, and Andrew, making their flesh turn so sleek, curvy, smooth, and otherwise feminine. I caused their balls to get sucked inside their bodies as pussies emerged just like with Madeira. They grew breasts of at least a respectable size without losing their cocks, of course ... they were futa, too, now. Wait, how did I do that? That’s a bit more than my earlier gifts should have permitted, right?

“It’s because you’re transforming into a God, my dear son ... oh, by the way, thanks for letting Freddie breed me with a fifth spawn. The first two are yours. The third is Ray’s. The fourth is Michael Sheen’s. The fifth is Freddie’s. I’m going to go for either six or seven total. What are your thoughts?” Mom told me aloud as Freddie shot out his load inside her delicious pussy at last.

“Doug and Madeira. That should suffice, I think,” I grunted as I pounded Sarah deeper and harder, even as she creamed herself upon hearing that Freddie had impregnated the Goddess of Love.

Reading Sarah’s thoughts again, I realized that she really wanted to be bred by Madeira and me both at once. Well, I thought, I’m happy to oblige her. I noticed a certain absence of jealousy with her, but a closer look at her showed that she had long secretly craved something kinkier and wilder than her real life had been in the past. She just hadn’t dared to shed her “feminist poster heroine” image that sex-negative Third Wave types might take away from her if they knew that she was truly that wanton. Then again, those bozos were often inconsistent in their rejection and support for women’s sexual liberation (and far harsher on men’s).

“Madeira, honey, I want you to slide underneath Sarah, so we can both breed her. I’m going to also fuck your pussy between strokes inside her. I will fuck her a few strokes at a time, and then I will fuck you while you fuck her. Every time I pull out of her, slide into her, and I will enter you. Deal?” I smiled at Madeira, who was very thrilled at this idea of a man-woman-futa threesome.

My mind now found Madeira truly content to be a futa, as long as it was understood that she was also a woman. That was the duality of her, of course. Like all futas, she was still a woman, but with a delightful bonus. Futa were not the same as truly intersexed. They were a new, magical category, nothing more than that, only existing in fantasy, smut, and anime in the past. I made myself a promise, that in future, far more futa would exist than just these. If I had my way, the futa population would explode from these humble beginnings, and within three centuries, they’d be at least as common as men, if not as much as women. Hopefully, they’d all be omnisexual, too, for the benefit of all humanity.

I drove good and hard inside Sarah for several more strokes before pulling out to let Madeira enter her from below. I also grasped that a big part of Madeira’s sexuality now was her absolute commitment to my pleasure and happiness above all else. That was an undeniable aspect of her transformation into my eager plaything, though I could tell that she always craved domination by others. So did Sarah, I now realized, her repressed hunger for dominant lovers now breaking free to my delight. She no longer cared or worried about her reputation as Madeira impaled her on her prick and I slammed into Madeira in turn, going balls deep as well.

This swapping back and forth definitely got my motor revved up and going, and it was apparent that I wasn’t alone there. The more that she felt Madeira’s juices going into her gash by means of my cock, the more that Sarah moaned with excitement, though she also did so from Madeira fucking her directly. The harder I pounded her delicious pussy, the more Madeira thrust inside Sarah until at last she came inside the actress and I sent a few spurts into her slit. I then pulled out of her again and slid into Sarah to shoot a few ropes into the Buffy star’s welcoming snatch. I slipped out of Sarah long enough to take some of Madeira’s own spunk and push it into her very own twat.

That was when we heard a throat being cleared and a rather astonished woman in a clerical collar approach us all. She went for Michelle first, though, and slapped her face for a second. This new minister was a bit taller and plumper than Michelle, but they shared the same blue eyes, while the newcomer was more dark brown waves than jet-black curls like Michelle. Before she raised another hand to Michelle, though, I grabbed the strange clergywoman and kissed her very hard on the mouth. She stared at me and abruptly knelt, eyes glassy as they often were, putting my naked cock with the juices of so many women inside her mouth. I let her suck a bit, even as Michelle went behind and hiked up her dress to yank down her panties and start rimming her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.