Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

“Mom, is that Kate Beckinsale?” I laughed as I realized that it really was her at the lead of this group of visitors in a very crowded old family home.

“Yes, it is. Kate, would you like to say something to my son, Phil?” Mom assured me and asked Kate, who blushed as much as her complexion allowed and cleared her throat.

“Well, love, it’s really quite simple. Apparently, your mother is an actual ... Goddess? I didn’t think that such things really existed, not in real life, you know. Thought that they were just myths, but here she was, and rather naked at that! As are most of you, from what I can see. Hello, yes, it’s really me. Kate, that is. Kathrin Romary Beckinsale, to be precise. You’re Phil, right?” Kate extended her hand for a kiss, and without thinking, I puckered up and planted my lips there.

“Charmed. Philip Damian Larusso,” I smiled at Kate, making the classy, elegant actress giggle like a smitten schoolgirl as her eyes got a certain glassy look for a moment.

“Oh, shit!” I said, realizing what I had just done, as I had intended to give Kate something of a free choice as to her fate.

“What, because you sealed my fate with a kiss? I’m a lady. You treated me like one, giving my hand a kiss. Now I’m ... your personal tart, aren’t I? It was the perfect twist of fate. Our manners doomed me, yours and mine. Or arguably saved me. So what if I never get another acting gig? At least I don’t have to live in a world that is literally tearing itself apart anymore. If it’s because I wasn’t given a choice, well, honestly, love, how many members of your lovely harem did you give a choice? Frankly, you did them a favor. They didn’t have to agonize over things.

“I mean, by Jove, if you’ll pardon that expression, you’re a fucking God, a son of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love! So what if I’m a fucking celebrity! Bloody hell, darling, I presented my hand to be kissed, you kissed it, and I gladly take those consequences, especially since that was the whole bloody point of offering you my hand in the first place! I’m glad that we did it like this, like ripping off a bandage, quick and neat, rather than fannying about and giving us a chance to lose our nerve. Both of us, you and me. Me, because I lost my freedom, you because you’ve just claimed a celebrity. Something tells me that you haven’t been a God for very long with that kind of visible anxiety.

“I’m never had this kind of wild, kinky shagging lifestyle, love, so this is a real help. I can relax, knowing that it’s not up to me. I do have two slight favors to ask of you, if possible. One, I would like my daughter, Lily, to be included in our group. I know what that will mean, unless I’m mistaken. Mummy-daughter incest, am I right? But I’d rather do that than lose her forever. The other favor involves her father, Michael Sheen. Any chance that you could ... grab him, too? That way, at least Lily has both her Mum and her Dad? Pretty please?” Kate stared at me with wide, sad, pleading, almost innocent eyes now as she requested this.

“Of course!” I smiled, adding, “provided that Mom wishes to help with it.”

“Honey, I’ll do anything for you, and I can feel this woman’s anguish over possibly losing all contact with her daughter and her daughter’s father. That’s love! From one mother to another, Kate, I perfectly understand what you feel and I’m proud of my son for agreeing to take your daughter and her old man. He’s the one who has to kiss them to claim them, thanks to my gift. Which I not only don’t regret giving him, but I am tickled pink at the results,” Mom reassured Kate, vanishing yet again to bring Lily and Michael Sheen back with her.

“So ... um, Kate ... I’m gonna want to go ahead and fuck you now. Come on, off with those clothes already! How did you put it, like ripping off a bandage? Better to do that with this, too, the whole business of fucking a man you’ve just ... met,” I said, as I started to feel a new heat in my veins, white-hot, burning through them, causing headaches and severe pain.

“What the Hell?” I cried out in anguish, briefly delaying my plans for Kate.

“Oh, that, honey? That’s ichor, divine fluid already starting to replace your blood in your veins. Your whole body is changing now. You’re undergoing deification, becoming a God. I’ve been told that it hurts, even burns, but I’ve only seen it happen once before, with Psyche,” another voice declared its presence.

“And you would be?” I asked the lady in question, who wore a fatigue jacket that looked like army surplus stock, along with khakis and combat boots. She had no shirt on, however, letting her breasts show to all.

“Pallas Athena, Goddess of Wisdom. You might have heard of me,” the woman said, brushing back her rather short, dirty blonde hair from her face, “don’t get any ideas. I’m still a virgin and I plan to remain so. Forever. They didn’t call me Parthenos for nothing.”

“Hey, I’m already humping one Goddess, and if Eros and Psyche follow through, there could be another and her divine hubby involved. I think that I can keep it in my pants with you, my lady. I don’t wish to make enemies on Mount Olympus. Besides, I get the feeling that Zeus wouldn’t approve of such an attempt on your perpetual chastity. You’re a bit of a loner, aren’t you? You don’t want the intimacy of sex. Too vulnerable. You’d prefer to keep people at arm’s length and celibacy permits that easier than sex, am I right?” I asked Athena, fighting through the pain as it subsided for a moment.

“Yes, but I’m not asexual. I’m attracted to both men and women, at least in theory. I just don’t want the intimacy of ... that kind of thing. Particularly the sexual bond and pregnancy. I’ve seen what even Goddesses must endure, let alone mortal women such as this one here. So, no, I prefer to admire and enjoy the view, but not actually share a bed with anyone. Better from a safe distance to enjoy watching without the headaches and hassles of actually mating with anyone. Less painful that way,” Athena clarified.

“Understood ... and respected. You’re willing to make the sacrifice for the peace and solitude that you get in return. So, tell me honestly, though, what do you think of this whole plan to exalt me in return for me ... doing this?” I probed, pushing back another rush of pain.

“What else can I do but approve of it? You mortals have botched things so horribly with your utter lack of foresight and conservation that Gaia is already livid with all of you. Can’t you see her wrath in action every day? She wants to take you all down with her. Every last one of you. Maybe now, however, you can cool the heat of her rage and fury and bring healing to her heart as well. If that means raising a corporate shark like you to godhood, so be it. You’re the one trading in your stock options to play Pharaoh in a brand spanking new kingdom. Either way, it’s luxury, wealth, and power, but of a different kind. Clearly, you see it as a worthwhile trade and I tend to agree. There is no substitute for power, not even money, and what else is godhood but power?” Athena bluntly answered the question in her brisk, no-nonsense fashion.

“All very good points,” I noted, even as Kate lost her patience and pulled me on top of her in the missionary position.

Despite the burning pain in my veins, I managed to get it up for Kate, even as she wrapped her legs around me and took me deeper into her slick, juicy gash. I cupped her bum and she responded to that with a long sigh and moan, especially when I began playing with the outside of her arsehole. With my free hand, I began to caress her hair and face, even as she intensified her moans and bit her bottom lip, the power of my thrusts taking hold of the lovely English actress. I kissed her face, her neck, and then her breasts as each stroke went farther into her slippery cunt.

“I’m going to cum inside you and knock you up, you know,” I warned Kate, who creamed herself instantly upon hearing this.

“Mum, is this the guy who’s gonna take us to some kind of new ... utopia ... oh, God, you’re fucking him already! Mum, Dad, this is so fucking wild! Yes, man, fuck my Mum ... fuck her good and hard! Then fuck me, too! Here, Dad ... fuck me, first! Dad, come on! Stick it in my quim and just hump the hell out of me!” Lily now made her presence known, proving that Mom had grabbed her and her father as well.

“Just do it, Michael! Fuck your daughter!” Mom urged the actor Michael Sheen, Lily’s father, to prong her right next to her famous mother, Kate Beckinsale, “don’t knock incest until you’ve tried it!”

The next thing that I heard was Lily stepping out of her dress and her father unzipping his pants to enter her from above, also going missionary-style. He was slow and timid at first, but quickly picked up the pace as he heard and saw me screwing his ex within an inch of her life. When I flipped Kate over and slid into her from behind to prone-bone her, I heard Lily whisper to her father that she wanted that, too, so he began using her from behind as well. Somehow, hearing Kate’s thoughts now, I knew that nothing had ever aroused her more than this moment. Getting her pussy slammed in the prone position on a carpeted floor in a strange house by a God who was about to claim her daughter and ex as well ... that was the most exciting thing that she had ever experienced sexually.

“Please, whatever you do, don’t ever stop fucking me like this! I love it!” Kate confessed to me now as I hammered her good and hard in her dripping wet snatch and even pulled her hair a bit.

“Just know that I’m going to bugger you sooner or later. I’m coming for your bum!” I warned her, knowing that this announcement would turn her on even more.

“Yes, knock me up ... first ... please, but then ... have your way with my arse!” Kate begged me as I pumped balls deep in and out of her soaked twat, giving her rug burns even as I pressed her harder onto the floor.

“I saw some of your interviews in the past and I have to warn you that your daughter’s going to see your bottom bare for a long time and quite often. It will make seeing it in rubber or leather look like nothing by comparison. By the time that I’m done with her, she’ll be eating your ass, in fact, licking my cum out of it as I fuck the hell out of hers. You’ll eat hers, too, of course. Not to mention eating each other’s cunts,” I told Kate, making her cream herself yet again and squeeze the cum out of my balls.

I took an extra moment or so to admire the absolute beauty of Kate Beckinsale’s ass as I slid out of her delicious twat and flipped her over again. I zeroed in on her carpet burns and kissed each spot in front of her ex and her daughter, who had just cum within seconds of each other. Michael grinned as he saw how his ex-girlfriend reacted to those kisses and emulated me with his daughter’s rug burns. Lily shuddered and pulled him up for a deep tongue kiss, something that Kate gave me as well with considerable ardor.

“Kate, here’s your chance. Fuck your ex. I can tell by your thoughts that you still like him a lot. Oh, but first, allow me,” I chuckled as I planted one on the top of his head, taking advantage of my superior height to make him my minion.

“Now, let’s have you,” I told Lily as she attacked me first, giving me a lip lock that showed more than a little enthusiasm for what was sure to follow.

I eased into Lily straight from her mother’s quim, letting their juices mix together on my cock as I plundered her harder by the stroke. I wasn’t as gentle with her at first as her own father, of course, but he was hesitant to commit the act, whereas I wasn’t. I had this English cutie and her fine booty in my hands and I would gladly drill the fuck out of her. I caressed her pale bum cheeks and she moaned as she realized that a man in the process of becoming a God would desire her that much. The truth was that, while I wasn’t in love with her like I was with Mom, Madeira, Heather, Gina, Dani, and Maria, to name a few, I was very fond of this English tart to say the least.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.