Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

“Hello, Mother,” Eros’s voice rang out as Ray came and withdrew from Janine, his cock on full display from his third lover ever, “that’s a rather ... impressive dick for a mortal man that this one has. Anyway, I came to meet my brother at last and remind you that the erotes are a little bothered by your absence, Mother.”

“Well, I’ve put you in charge of them for the moment, son. Eros, meet your brother, though technically half-brother, Philip Larusso. I hope to make him a God, if you follow me,” Mom explained to my brother, “Phil, honey, this is the legendary Eros, chief of the erotes, my adopted son. Really, he’s been around longer than most. Longer than me, but he wanted me to adopt him, so I did. Long story on that. Ares and I adopted him, back when we were lovers. We still have fun now and then, of course, he and I. We’re just not as romantic as we used to be.”

“Wow, you have it bad for him, don’t you, Mother?” Eros exclaimed as I stood there with my company of naked people of both sexes.

“That I do! Is that so terrible?” Mom asked him.

“No, not really,” another voice joined us, this time from a man with winged shoes.

“Hermes, I presume? God of trade, messenger of Zeus?” I introduced myself, “I’m Philip Larusso, son of Aphrodite and Dino Larusso.”

“So, you’re the demigod son of hers who won our Aphrodite’s heart! Look, I want it to be known that I didn’t make this decision, but it comes from Zeus the All-Wise, Himself. King of Heaven, King of the Gods, etc. Zeus will grant your petition, Aphrodite, and make Philip here a full-blown God of the Olympians on three conditions. Once the pact is made, it cannot be reversed, so bear in mind when making that choice,” Hermes informed us all.

“Very well, what are they?” Mom inquired now, my own curiosity piqued as well as hers.

“One, that he handpicks a sizable number of people, worthy of what is being asked of him, to create a community that will be able to hold its own in the new society sure to follow. Two, that he takes them back to the past to a time and place of his choosing. Don’t worry, the events affecting them in the timeline that is altered will not be reversed regardless of what else is.

“Philip must find a place in time where he can found a settlement, a community of sorts, a colony where steam is used as the main source of power instead of fossil fuels. Coal, oil, natural gas, all must be forbidden within said territory. It will be a religious community, one patronized by both of you, but also with reverence for all Gods. You can visit him as much as you wish, of course.

“Third, and this is the hardest part here, because he is not used to this, but he must be a ruthless autocrat, not permitting any kind of democracy at all until or unless granted permission by Zeus. To that end, he must kiss any grown man or woman whom he picks. Anyone who joins him, aside from you, Aphrodite, of course, must be prepared to say goodbye forever to their friends, family, and all others who fail to make the cut. No doubt, on present-day Earth, it will be seen as a mystery, but we will all know the truth among this group. As everyone in the community will be under his control, we can more easily predict the outcome, you see.

“Anyone needing modern medicine will be protected from death and disease, as will the others, until such a time as Zeus and the rest of the Olympiad decide otherwise. Not to mention the Fates, of course. All who come of age in this community must receive the Kiss and thus become your playthings or else be banished forthwith with nothing but their skin on them, not even shoes. It’s a harsh edict, yes, but necessary.

“Those whom you select will have to be in the place of your choosing at exactly midnight local time, or else have already been Kissed with the special gift of Aphrodite applied. If either or both conditions apply, the place and time chosen by Philip Larusso will be accessed, he will become a God, and he will take over the area in question as its god-king, that of a city-state. He can use whatever actual title he prefers, but that will be his role. Of course, it’s up to him. He’s the one most affected by this, but I am curious to hear your thoughts or counsel,” Hermes informed us.

“Well, I like it at least. I’d go for it if I were you, brother,” Eros grinned, even as Psyche appeared next to him.

“Remind me to suggest that we come visit said town, too?” Psyche laughed now, hugging me, “pleased to meet you, brother-in-law.”

“Emphasis on meat,” Eros winked as both of them vanished from sight.

‘Wait, what was that about?” I asked Mom, who rolled her eyes, but also snickered.

“Um, honey, your brother Eros ... he’s well, not exactly gay, but extremely bi. Like half and half, at least. Eros just plain loves dick, to put it mildly. He’s a bit of a power bottom, in fact, if you know what I mean, at least with men. They were both flirting with you ... they want a threesome. Just don’t kiss them, that’s what I’d recommend,” Mom explained, “anyway, I think that Hermes wants an answer and soon.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.