Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

“Sergeants Fuller and Sinclair, what’s going on?” the desk sergeant greeted Ernie and Kara as I led the rest of the group behind them.

“Never you mind that,” I told him, much to his annoyance, “Bubba, huh? Could you any more redneck?” I read his nametag.

I then pulled the lanky, middle-aged, mustached man up to my lips and kissed him hard on the mouth, watching the shock on his face as he became putty in my hands.

“Mom, feel free to use him as you please,” I invited Mom.

Mom being Mom, she planted her sweet ass on Bubba’s desk and lifted the chiton that was her only article of clothing just enough to shove his face into her gash. The man’s donut was quickly forgotten as he tasted something far more delicious: Aphrodite’s cunt. Of course, Bubba didn’t know that this was the Goddess of Love who he was eating out, but he knew that she had an intoxicating scent to her twat and she was very juicy with that creampie left behind by various men. Being under my spell, he had to obey me, anyway, but even without that, Mom was sure to bring him to heel. There was no way in the world that Bubba would able to deny Mom the use of his tongue in her slit.

“Well, that’s no donut, but I bet that it has a very nice cream filling for you to eat,” I laughed as I kissed Mom hungrily on the lips and led our group past the desk into the station at large.

“Wow, you got that easily past Bubba Billings. Nobody does that!” Michelle exclaimed as I walked over to more desks in the station and the cops stared at the large, motley collection of folks now joining them.

“I need everyone’s attention for just a second,” I flashed a light at them just enough to drive my point home and throw them off balance.

While these were all cops and thus presumably at least somewhat tough, the combination of surprise, the sheer number of folks in my company, the inclusion of cops in my own harem, and the flashlight helped to throw them all off their balance. That was all I needed to rush the next target, a rookie with a coppery red bob and hazel eyes who startled as I grabbed her and kissed her with no small amount of tongue. When she kissed me back with equal fervor, that really stunned her companions, especially when I began to unbutton her uniform blouse and tear off her bra. Her breasts, small but perky, were now on display to the whole station.

I then took her veteran partner, an older woman who looked to be in her fifties with glasses and iron-gray hair, and also planted a lip lock on her, making her reel with shock. That amazement was especially true once I opened her top and tore off her bra as well. Neither woman made a move to stop me and now their tits were exposed to their colleagues on the force as well as my group. I unzipped each of their pants in a hurry and other stood there as the trousers dropped to their ankles, showing everyone their underwear.

“Good girls ... very nice! Just stand there that way for now,” I smiled at the others as the sounds of Mom moaning from Bubba’s tongue inside her gash reached our ears.

“Who the hell are you and what do you want?” one of the other officers finally spoke, running toward me to confront me.

Without my own volition, almost as if acting independently of me, my left hand shot out and hurled the man against the wall with incredible force. Well, I thought, I’ve really done it now. I’ve assaulted a police officer and in a way that no one could actually prove that I did, yet everyone in the room would know that it was me. Not even my fingertips touched the guy, yet he was thrown back with so much power that he suffered a concussion. Mom looked over at me and winked, making it clear to me that she had used my hand as a vessel to display her power and protect me, much as before at the park. That she could do that mid-climax was a truly staggering feat, but she was Aphrodite, Goddess of Love, after all.

“What the actual ... fuck?” another officer asked me and I walked over to him, kissing him as he tried to back away from my lips.

“I’m not gay... , “ he started to protest, but it was in vain.

“Who said anything about being gay, buddy?” I asked him as I unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his pants in front of everyone.

Two more officers tried to attack me, but I sent them flying across the desks, knocking over two cans of soda, three boxes of donuts, and a lamp. This loud commotion got the lieutenant’s attention and he came out with two detectives from homicide to face whoever made a scene in his station. We were in a stand-off for several seconds before he cleared his throat.

“Who are you and why are you taking my officers hostage? Why are you holding up my station?” he demanded to know as I drew closer, my flashlight still in my right hand.

“Come closer to me and you’ll understand better,” I told him.

Drawn by curiosity, if nothing else, the lieutenant and two detectives closed in on me, at which point I grabbed him by the nose and slid my tongue inside his mouth before he could stop me. I Frenched him in front of his detectives and pulled back, watching the glassy look in his eyes as he transformed into another minion of mine. Whatever I did or didn’t do with these unattractive folks was immaterial, of course. What mattered was making them my puppets, my cohorts. If I never kissed them again, once would be enough to make them my thralls now. I controlled them through love, even if a bit one-sided for now.

“Your turn,” I told the detective to the lieutenant’s right, kissing him before moving on to the other homicide cop, a rather short and slender black woman in her late-30s.

“And now yours,” I told her, puckering up and feeling all eyes on me as she joined the others in my service.

That was when Mom came yet again and slid off Bubba’s face to use her powers to heal and repair everything and everyone damaged. The three healed officers walked over to me now and tried again, but Mom froze them in place just long enough for me to kiss them as well. When they thawed out, they were already my bitches and they knew it. I looked around and realized that basically everyone in the common areas was mine. I chuckled and took the lady detective’s hand as I walked toward the dispatch room.

Before anyone could stop me, I opened the door and walked down the aisle, kissing each police dispatcher as quickly as their heads turned to face me. All but two were female, including the boss, out of eight of them. I looked at the roster, compared their names to their faces, and compiled a list of which dispatchers were now my sluts. I had nothing but respect for their jobs, of course, but I fully intended to dominate this town and the more people I controlled by making them fall in love with me the better.

I then went to the interrogation rooms, grabbed each cop and kissed him or her, followed by the suspects and witnesses, after which I went to the holding cells. I kissed the duty cop there and she blushed a very pretty pink in response. I then called each of the inmates up to the bars, predicting correctly that all of them would come up to the bars where I could kiss them as well. I chuckled as I took down their names, too, along with that of the duty cop.

I looked around me and realized that I had just taken complete control of the local police station in this part of town. They were all mine now, cops, suspects, inmates, witnesses, etc. I could open the cell doors and fuck the inmates in front of the duty cop and she would do whatever I asked while I did so. They would do my bidding in all things and that suited me just fine. Yes, this was just fine by me.

“All of you, my name is Philip Larusso. I’m a major captain of industry about to retire from business and move here. I will be running for mayor and taking over this whole damn town. I’m also a son of Aphrodite, who I can see that you’ve met. Yes, this is my mother, Aphrodite, Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Sex. I’ll keep in touch with each of you, though no doubt, you’ve got work to do. Even so, we can take a little break, can’t we?” I returned to the common area and said as I lifted the lady detective’s skirt to slide her panties down to her ankles.

“Panties are mine, babe. What’s your name?” I asked her.

“Danielle ... Savary,” she told me, removing her wig, “don’t remember me, Phil? We were once seniors together and I was a majorette. I flashed you my spankies more than once and followed you into the men’s room and lockers some days right after school, where we had a fling that I’ll never forget. You fingered and ate my butt and it felt so great! I’m sorry that I ... pretended not to know you after that, but I was dating Reggie Parsons, and well, you know. It was hard enough being the black majorette dating a white wrestler and neither of our parents approve of that. I guess ... that. Plus, I was ashamed of cheating on him with you.”

“Ah, Dani ... Yes, I remember that you took my virginity, as it happens. Did you know that? I also remember that you were cold as hell to me afterward, far more than before. I wondered why and now I know. Didn’t want the jocks to know that you’d humped a nerd, particularly behind his back. You married Reggie, as I gather. When did you?” I asked Dani, who actually burst into tears.

“Right ... after grad. I ... was pregnant, Phil. I didn’t know which of you was the father, so I gladly accepted Reggie’s offer of marriage, which even his parents had to accept because they assumed that he knocked me up. That was a very short marriage, before Reggie ... left me and remarried. I’ve been divorced ever since. He was no great loss. Just a local bigwig’s son, that’s all. You see, when the baby came out, they ran some tests at his parents’ request. They never quite trusted me. The blood types didn’t match.

“My daughter is yours. I named her Philippa Amelia Savary. I never told a soul who the father was, just admitted that she wasn’t his and they agreed to get me into the Police Academy once the child didn’t need me to nurse her. I never chased you down for paternity for one simple reason. I was ashamed that I had been ... ashamed of you. Besides, that was a lot of resources and I had no reason to expect you to come back filthy stinking rich. I changed my name back to Savary and moved on with my life,” Dani confessed to me, bringing tears to my eyes as well.

“And that, my dear son, is why I didn’t keep other men out of her pants over the years. You’d already bred her. Your daughter by her was a surprise that I wanted to spring on you, sooner or later, during this trip, thus getting to meet my granddaughter. Lovely girl, too. Nineteen years old, honey-colored all over, reminds me almost of Beyonce or Mariah Carey or Jessica Alba in a few of her roles, except that her hair is fairer than that. By the way, thank you for telling my son the truth about his daughter at last. His only child ... so far, not counting the ones being made today, who are still very early stage zygotes, not kids,” Mom explained as she drew Dani close for a kiss of her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.