Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

I fucked Michelle for several more strokes, along with Missy, but the more I fucked them, the more times each of them came. It wasn’t one long orgasm, but a series of them, their bodies almost convulsing from the force and frequency of the release. They both screamed repeatedly, their bodies almost synchronized with each other in terms of their climaxes, even as I spurted out rope after rope inside Michelle’s dripping wet cunt. This only made them cum more, though I wasn’t entirely sure as to why they came so much.

As I revved myself back up and started fucking both of them again, they were very astonished that I was capable of such a thing. I had a plan for them, of course, as I wanted both of them to be pregnant to me at once. Sure enough, Missy especially got into it as she realized that I intended to put a bun in her oven, too, just as I meant to do with Michelle. She now knew that as one of my sluts, I would never deprive or neglect her. She was in great hands with me now.

“This is about knocking me up, too, isn’t it?” Missy panted as I bottomed-out in her wonderful gash.

“Of course! I want all of my ladies to have my babies! You’re one of my ladies now, just like Michelle,” I told her with a slap to her bottom that she definitely felt.

“Cum in me ... please! Knock ... me ... up!” Missy begged me, and I naturally granted her wish.

I was amazed at how much cum I could make, but evidently that was part of the new demigod Kiss package as well. I shot as many ropes as before, not slacking or depriving Missy any more than I did with Michelle. I smacked Missy on the butt and kissed both of them very hard on the lips with tongue after pulling them to their feet.

“Stay put, everyone. Not you, Mom. I wouldn’t presume to tell you to do that,” I commanded, as I went behind Kara now and easily slid into her very wet and receptive snatch.

“You’re gonna knock me up, too, aren’t you? Oh, thank God ... or Goddess, I guess! I’ve been with Archie for years and accepted not having kids, since he sterilized himself in order to let me get knocked up by a ‘superior man.’ He’s wanted to raise another man’s child for a long time now, and no, he didn’t consult me about this before getting fixed. He refuses to get it reversed, despite my begging and pleading, too. That vasectomy has had him shooting blanks in me for years and I’ve always known that I’d have to stray in order to have a child.

“He won’t pay for anything artificial. He wants me to take a lover, or maybe multiple lovers, and we’ve talked about it, but I’ve been so angry at him that I’ve ultimately denied him his wish until now, believe it or not,” Kara informed me, adding, “he’s into cock and ball torture, too, and in that, I’ve been happy to accommodate him. I kick him in the nuts every night as payback for what he did and only let him fuck me once he’s recovered from that.”

“Sorry, I kinda put him up to it, same as I did with Ray ... little confession time there, guys. I didn’t want Phil’s high school sweethearts or crushes to have any children by their current partners, in case he wanted to travel with you or whatever. So, I planted ideas in the husbands’ heads as little pranks, though I didn’t mean for either of them to go that far. I think that it was also my fault in a way, though, as I deliberately steered both of you ladies toward submissive and/or masochistic husbands likely to welcome Phil’s involvement in your love lives. I’m why your hubby’s still a virgin, Heather, as much as I love sex, of course. I just had to make sure that he didn’t impregnate you until or unless Phil was good with it,” Mom confessed as she parted Kara’s cheeks to lick her ass.

“What did you do to Maria?” I chuckled as I pumped in and out of Kara, much to her delight.

“Made her effectively a lesbian for years. Every time that she gets intimate with a woman, I reward her. Every time that she starts to get intimate with a man, I do something to keep the man out of her panties. And whenever she rejects a man for any reason, I reward her by licking her ass just like this! I also whisper in her ear that she shouldn’t let any man between her legs that I don’t approve.

“Naturally, I haven’t approved any man yet. She doesn’t know who I am, just that I’m the mysterious female entity who seduces her often and brings her immense pleasure, as well as gives her my unsolicited advice,” Mom admitted with a wink for me as she resumed rimming Kara.

“That explains so ... much!” Kara reacted breathlessly as I nailed her pussy but good with my very hard cock.

“But it was just my high school lovers?” I asked to make sure.

“Well, women from your past that I wanted to ensure would fall pregnant to you first, such as Samantha here, as well as Tracy and Gina, at least once your old man was gone. I’ve lured them into a lesbian incest bond, the two of them now lovers as well as mother and daughter, and they have been for years. I made them very jealous lovers, too, but that will fade the moment that they’re yours in the flesh.

“I know what I told you before about jealousy, and it’s still true, but this was a mission of mine and I was determined to carry it out, whatever it took. With each woman from your past that I handpicked for you, I reserved the next spot in her womb for your seed, plain and simple. I don’t mind love and sex with them, just pregnancy,” Mom explained as she rimmed Kara some more.

“Oh, damn it, Mom ... thank you!” I was more than a little touched that Mom would bend her own principles just to make sure that every woman of significance from my past would conceive my love child next.

“Oh, you’re very welcome, son!” Mom told me as she licked Kara’s pucker even more and focused on the ring itself, “by the way, Kara, you have the sweetest butthole ever! Yummy!”

By now, Kara was so far gone that those words made her scream aloud her bliss over and over before she tightened her grip on my dick into a vise and forced me to expel my spunk in her wet and sloppy gash. I shot out so many ropes of my white-hot cum into her slippery snatch and she moaned with every spurt in a fresh orgasm. She gushed so much that she peed and her piss mixed with my jizz and her juices flowing down her thighs. I gazed a bit more on her luscious bottom and slapped her buns a little longer before I pulled out, even planting a kiss on her bum that made her shiver.

“What did you do to Samantha?” I asked Mom with curiosity as I tangled my tongue with hers, tasting Kara’s ass on her lips.

“Honestly, I made her bury herself in work and jill off every night to pictures of you. When the urges got too strong, I’d appear and lick her ass, too. Don’t worry, I like the taste of pussy, too, but it’s a thing with me that I want to rim your ladies especially. I often lured her into bed with Maria whenever I thought that it might help and the two of them have talked about you quite a bit. They’ve even fucked each other with strap-ons, taking turns at pretending to be you. Sometimes, I’ve appeared to them in a very ethereal form and rimmed them while they did that, too,” Mom explained as she guided me into Maggie’s twat now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.