Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

“Who are you?” Becca asked me as I began undressing her, removing her shoes, slacks, and blouse.

“I’m Philip Larusso. I used to live in this town and now I will again. I have had the biggest crush on you since I came back to this community. Now, of course, your pretty ass is mine. You might as well as accept it. These others, they’re all mine, and so are you. I kissed you and when I did that, I took possession of you,” I stopped talking to Becca only long enough to kiss the other two reporters on the lips, though I didn’t enjoy it as much with them.

“So, we’re yours, too, then?” Ivar Larsen, Heather’s twin brother, asked me.

“That you are, dude, that you are. As are you, Tomas Diaz,” I told Tommy, the only Latin male who had attended my high school back in the day.

“Bro, it’s gonna be awesome!” Heather reassured her brother, practically tearing his clothes off so that she could fuck him.

“Yeah, dude, fuck your sister! Her hubby ain’t doin’ it, apparently. He’s still a virgin after eleven years of marriage! That’s pretty crazy, don’t ya think?” I slipped back into hillbilly slang for the fun of it.

Ivar didn’t need too much encouragement to slide into Heather and begin fucking her in earnest, much to her delight. As for Tommy, I tapped Madeira on the ass and sent her his way, causing her to unzip his pants and suck his dick for the sheer pleasure of the act for both of them. He could clearly see that she was trans, but it was virtually impossible to refuse the attentions of anyone as enthusiastic, sexy, and adorable as my Filipina cutie. That was even truer now that Tommy was my boi like the other men in the group. He would let her suck him and he would like it!

I yanked down Becca’s panties and she simply bent over for me, touching her toes while I slipped into her already drenched twat from behind. It felt truly delightful, sheathing my cock in her luscious golden bush which complemented her dirty blonde waves quite well. I started pushing her to the ground as I unclasped her bra and really pounded her doggy-style. I pulled on her hair and she moaned with delight, as she did when I smacked her buns with my free hand. I was eager to impregnate this slutty reporter, marking her as my personal tart, one who would do anything to please me. I would share her, as I did the others in my growing harem, but she was mine first just as all of them were now.

By now, we drew an audience, including some local smokeys (city cops in this case). When they tried to approach and confront us, though, they met some kind of invisible forcefield that blocked them. Evidently, Mom wanted our little orgy in the bushes and grass of the park to go rather uninterrupted until we were good and done with it. Those already inside the field who weren’t already part of my group now began shedding their clothes as if the inability to suffer consequences freed their impulses from the usual restraints. This included a young newlywed couple fresh from their wedding, of all things, as well as a Marine on leave and his girlfriend, plus his best friend.

I pumped harder inside Becca, wanting to get her off as many times as it took for her to permanently associate me with pure sexual bliss. She was already mine, as the others would soon be, but it helped to add another layer of erotic longing for my touch and especially my cock. I pounded her with a fury as I toyed with her asshole, making her cream herself and tighten up on my prick like a vise. Seeing that lovely moon beneath me, that delightful pucker winking back at me, I exploded balls deep inside the reporter, but I kept fucking her for a while longer, much to her shock.

“How ... are ... you ... still ... so ... hard?” Becca expressed her shock, as I slammed harder into her twat and then pulled out to push my way into her ass.

“It’s a gift that I have,” I told her, which was quite true, even as Becca squirted from the rough way that I took control of her and made her my bitch, “by the way, I just knocked you up. Don’t believe me? You’ll know that I’m right soon enough.”

Becca’s bottom was quite as tight as the rest of her, and in fact, she was an anal virgin from what I could hear of her thoughts. She was confused as to how the hell I was doing all of this (I wasn’t alone, which even she knew now, just not how much Mom helped me) and why she loved it so much when I did. I also knew now that she had a boyfriend that she had kept waiting with oral only, but she realized that she’d have to either put out or drop him, as she couldn’t stay chaste anymore. She was hooked on getting her body taken by men, or at least by me.

“Yes, we’ll claim your beau, too, and the both of you will just have to get used to a different outlook on sex and love. Thirty-three and still a virgin ... well, not anymore, eh? Why still a virgin?” I wondered as I read her thoughts further, realizing that her father was a Presbyterian minister, “well, unlike some preacher’s daughters, you’ve been a ‘good girl’ until now, eh? Not so much anymore, though, are you? Your Christian courtship days are over, missy.”

Becca wondered how I could read her mind and it also turned her on so much that she screamed in pure ecstasy as I spurted more ropes into her butt. I pulled out and Marlena rushed to suck me clean straight from her tush as soon as she saw that there was nothing to fear from my freshly used cock. Becca looked on, startled, as she saw the elfish waitress enjoy some ass-to-mouth that way in person. Marlena winked at her as if reading her mind, too.

“Your ass is pretty tasty on his prick, you know,” Marlena informed Becca to her astonishment.

“Here, try it for yourself,” I told Becca, who knelt next to Marlena and started sucking me as well.

“Oh, damn, I really am your whore, aren’t I now?” Becca admitted aloud.

“Always, babe. None of my lovers are going to be discarded. I don’t do that with those in my custody. All I ask in return is your loyal, obedient service to me and the Gods,” I reassured Becca as I fucked her face some more.

“Gods?” Becca wondered openly.

“Yep, where do you think that I got this power? From my mother, Aphrodite, Goddess of Love,” I told Becca as I put my cock back in Marlena’s grateful throat.

“The naked blonde, I’m guessing, the one dancing around earlier in the park and hurling fireballs at those who angered or tried to attack her,” Becca caught on by now.

“That would be the one,” I smiled at her as she visibly shivered to know that she had seen an immortal Greek Goddess.

“Lewis, take a turn with Becca here. Andrew, fuck Neha in front of me. Rura, stick it in Neal for my entertainment. You two love to bugger each other. I want to watch you at it. Samantha, I want you to let Neal take while Rura’s inside him. Jessica, Janine, Marlena, eat each other out in a circle,” I commanded more members of my harem now.

I then walked over to the newlyweds, who were still watching the action, especially how Tommy came in Madeira’s mouth. I pulled the bride closer to me first and kissed her fiercely on the lips, feeling her total surrender in front of her horrified groom. I grabbed his arm when he tried to punch me and gave him a lip lock, too, relishing the moment when he yielded to me. I pushed both of them to their knees and waved my cock at them in an obvious non-verbal command.

“Don’t even think of biting me as i fuck your mouths like the pussies that they are,” I told the couple as I began using their faces like cunts indeed.

“Why?” the groom asked me, but his face was as full with adoration as hers by now.

“Reasons. Now, go fuck ... Janine, while I put a baby in your blushing bride’s womb!” I instructed him as I lifted his wife’s bridal gown and ripped her panties off.

The groom sure enough took Janine and mounted her from behind while Marlena was still busy licking her. Marlena then started sucking his balls instead of eating Janine, but there were no complaints from the South African concubine. She just pushed back at the groom with her pussy and ass while Marlena sucked her new lover’s balls and she herself licked away at Jessica’s delicious twat. Jessica continued eating Marlena out, too, with as great enthusiasm as ever.

I was now so far inside the newlywed bride that she could feel me knocking at the defenses of her womb, which thrilled her immeasurably. Her lovely blonde curls fell down in a truly delightful sight as what remained of her veil fell off her head. I pumped her virgin snatch harder with each stroke and she eagerly put her back into the fun, moving her hips with satisfaction as I took her cherry. I slapped her buttocks very hard, leaving a few red marks, even as I felt her creaming on me with her climax, her juices now staining her thighs in a very unfamiliar way. I knew that she had saved herself for marriage, for her husband, but I also knew that she got a thrill out of giving what she intended for him to me instead. Well, he would get it himself soon enough, but her maidenhood was lost to him forever.

Hubby didn’t seem too worried about this, however, as he pumped hard in and out of Janine. The Marine, his girlfriend, and his best friend all began jacking off to the sight ... until they didn’t. Not wishing to be in the same boat, perhaps (though his girlfriend wasn’t a virgin herself), the Marine slid into his lover from behind and she eagerly let him inside. That was when the best friend pulled a surprise of his own and lubed up his cock to enter the Marine’s ass. The GI was a bit shocked and startled for a second, but he quickly got into it, letting his best buddy sodomize him as it apparently felt very good to him and he was busy screwing his girl.

I really humped the bride in earnest now, wanting to get her fucked by the Marine soon and also desiring a piece of the girlfriend’s snatch. She threw herself fully into the fun as she let me ram her deep and hard, her wedding band glistening as she gave the pussy up to another man, namely me. I could feel my balls tightening as she squirted on me all over again, this time making me cum far inside her sloppy gash. I tapped the Marine and the best friend on the shoulder each and told them to break it up for a moment as I kissed all three of them on the mouth.

“I want your girlfriend and I’m gonna have her now. Go fuck the lovely bride over there,” I told the Marine, turning to the best friend to tell him, “as for you, I want you to butt-fuck Marlena. She could use it right now.”

If Marlena objected to having the Marine’s best friend start sodomizing her, she didn’t act like it, but then she was completely my abject love slave by now, anyway. As for Jessica, I summoned her and pushed her head down so that she could rim the girlfriend while I screwed the hell out of her. By now, the groom came at last inside Janine, who quivered with her own orgasm from hearing that she took his cherry as well. Both of them had saved themselves for marriage, only to give it away to others first once they got hitched. That was a true irony if there was such a thing.

The girlfriend was a Latin cutie, though I wasn’t sure of what variety, and she definitely fucked me back with the same kind of eagerness that one might associate with a very passionate Latina. It was clear from reading her mind that she hadn’t saved herself for marriage, humping both the Marine and his best friend, but with the consent of all three. That put them light years of most in terms of sharing, to say the least. Evidently, the Marine had asked his buddy to “fill in” during boot camp, which had just ended. He was just surprised at the man’s bisexuality, which he was also shocked to discover that he shared.

“What’s your name?” I asked the woman beneath me as I humped her, though I was quite capable of learning it.

“Carla ... but my friends all call me Carlita!” she moaned as I pushed harder in and out of her twat and played with her asshole, making her squirm as she gushed on me.

“You’re a hot little nympho, aren’t you? Your boyfriend had to assign a substitute just to make sure that you didn’t leave him when he was gone. A pinch-hitter in the form of his best friend, but now you’re in love with both of them, which is understandable. It’s okay. You can have as many men as you want in your bed now. You just have to be willing to share them, too, and to obey me from now on, is that clear?” I informed Carlita, who screamed aloud as she came on me in response.

I exploded in Carlita’s snatch now, leaving another series of spurts inside her cunt as I withdrew and began kissing her flesh. We both watched everyone else cum as well, as I had now telepathically directed the bulk of them to do. I gave Madeira another kiss and told her to bend over for the Marine, so he could fuck her ass, something that she didn’t mind at all (why would she).

“What are your names, guys?” I asked each of them, including the Marine as he prepared to bugger Madeira to her delight.

“I’m ... Private First Class Douglas Pham, sir,” the obviously Vietnamese Marine informed me, “they chose that name because it shortens to Doug, which is a lot like Duong in sound.”

“I’m Gary Rubenfeld, sir,” the best friend introduced himself now.

“I’m ... Amy ... Cochran, sir!” the bride told me, two loads of cum now oozing down her thighs.

“And I’m Stonewall Jackson Cochran, but everyone calls me Stone for short. Sometimes even Stoner, as I am partial to weed,” the groom amplified his point by lighting up a bit.

“Don’t worry, guys. This isn’t going to be one of those extreme cuckold deals where you’re having to lap up other men’s cum while you get no action at all. That’s not how we do things here. Doug, I know that you can’t stay, that you’ll have to go away to tech school very soon. That’s fine. We’ll take of your girl ... and boy-toy here in your absence, I assure you of that. I would suggest that you keep marriage out of your sights until you leave the Corps. Best to not give them grounds for adultery charges if you can avoid them, because there’s no way that any of you can or will be faithful to each other after this.

“I’m taking over this town and will soon be mayor, so once you’re ready to get hitched, I can and will gladly perform the rites for a lot of very open marriages in the future,” I asserted, even as used Madeira’s throat for my pleasure and Doug took her ass, spit-roasting her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.