Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

“It feels like a Paradise, Master, sitting around naked in the park like this, but are you sure that we won’t get arrested?” Madeira asked me as we all spread out in the nearest public park on the soft green grass.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about that, babe. If any cops approach us, I’ll kiss them and make them my bitches. You know, it occurs to me that if I wanted to, I could kiss half the town and make them all my sluts. I could be elected mayor handily just by doing that. I might just do that. Come back to stay, get elected mayor, and basically have the model community where anyone and everyone can fuck anyone else in the open. Public nudity and orgies in the heart of Appalachia, in my West Virginia hometown,” I thought aloud.

“Your own little redneck nudist colony! I love the sound of it!” Janine piped up, “by the way, you haven’t forgotten that I have some boyfriends, have you?”

“Just how many boyfriends?” I asked her.

“Three,” Janine admitted with a pleading look, obviously still interested in keeping them.

“Yes, I’ll make them my bitches, too, as I will with Heather’s husband. I will probably own as many men as women by the time that I’ve taken over this place,” I chuckled as I caressed Heather’s tits and Marlena’s ass, among other things.

“What about Chad and Chase?” Heather laughed as she kissed me very hard on the mouth.

“Oh, don’t fret about them. I’ll get to them in time. How are you guys doing?” I asked Neha, Jessica, Andrew, Neal, and Rura.

“We’re just relaxing and enjoying this nice breeze,” a happily naked and dusky Neha flaunted her brown beauty in the Sun.

“I need some more dick, to be honest, and I haven’t had yours yet, sir,” Jessica pointed out, putting herself on all fours so I could take her like a bitch in heat.

“True, but easily fixed,” I noted as I thrust inside Jessica’s bald cunt, admiring her tanned bottom as I pumped hard in and out of her.

“You love my ass, don’t you, Master?” Jessica moaned as I took her good and hard.

“That’s a fact, babe! I love ass in general, but yes, yours is very fine,” I grabbed her cheeks to make my point as I thrust deeper inside my happily married slut.

“Oh ... fuck me!” Jessica moaned as I humped her harder, ravishing her with my thick cock.

Jessica’s slick, wet pussy was certainly one to write home about, and the way that she moved her hips was fantastic. The sight of her chestnut waves as they fell down her back did a number on me to say the least. She was a petite woman with some distinct Gallic markers, something that made me curious as to her exact origins, as I detected subtle hints of being Francophone rather than having English as her first language. I would have to ask her about that later, I thought, and then I recalled that I could read her mind, which I did. I quickly discovered that she was from Montreal and her mother spoke French first, but her father was Israeli. She knew English, French, Yiddish, and Hebrew all like the back of her hand.

I fucked Jessica for several more minutes, pumping furiously in and out of her sloppy gash, before she creamed herself all over me and begged me to knock her up. I read her mind and knew that she really, badly wanted to have my babies, which wasn’t a surprise given the Kiss and her own predilections prior to it. Well, I would definitely be pleased to impregnate this Frenchie slut wife, though her hubby would get his own turn in her and others. I shuddered and shot my load balls deep inside her cunt, filling her up with my seed as I kissed the top of her head. I slid out of Jessica and slapped her husband on the tush now.

“Go fuck your wife! Don’t worry, I’ve already made sure that the first bun in the oven is mine. It’s safe to bang her now. I want to see you reclaim her, knowing that she’ll always be my Frenchie slut even ahead of being yours. But then again, you’re mine now, even more than hers, aren’t you? You two bitches belong to me now and for life,” I told Andrew as he eased into her wife’s well-used twat from the rear.

“It should be a town tradition that at least one baby in every woman’s womb is yours, don’t you think, Master?” Marlena proposed, loving that idea very much now.

“I like that custom. It has a very delicious sound to it. Other than that, who cares, though I’d love to see plenty of married folks breeding with others as well as each other. Maybe I’ll make all bathrooms unisex in the future, at least partly with that idea in mind. As mayor with a compliant town council, I could make it happen. By the way, I could even have bidets installed and glory holes put into the bathrooms to encourage a lot more lewdness of that variety. I could keep harassment lawsuits to a minimum and still get to fuck my staff, of course,” I chuckled at those ideas.

“Oh, you’d make the best mayor ever!” Heather told me, even as she slurped down on my cock with Madeira’s help and Marlena sat on my face.

“Excuse me, sir, but you can’t do that stuff in public!” a woman with a rather familiar voice informed me.

Marlena got up from my face long enough to let me address our new companion, a woman in her fifties in a T-shirt and sweatpants. It was Samantha Cohen, who else? She saw me, Heather, Marlena, Madeira, Janine, Neha, Jessica, and the men ... and she simply stared silently now. I walked over to her, still quite nude, and kissed her passionately on the lips. Samantha tensed up for a second and then became complete putty in my hands, sobbing on my shoulders as I held her tight. My hands started wandering down to her waist and sliding her sweats down to her ankles as I whispered, “Don’t be too sure about that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.