Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

“So, what is the meaning of this? You have some nitwit fuck my wife and she spreads her legs for him while she’s fertile? Are you trying to shame...,” Rura started to rant at me as he approached me, only to have me kiss him on the lips.

“There, now, shut up and listen! That Kiss makes you my bitch, boi, just like Neal, Lewis, and other guys, just as it makes these ladies mine! You’ll do exactly what I say from now on, no arguments, are we clear?” I ordered Rura, who gulped and instinctively held hands with Neal.

“So ... you two ... you really are boyfriends, aren’t you? I don’t mind that, husband, but I do mind that you both treated me so horribly! Not that it matters! I’m divorcing you and marrying Lewis, because that’s what Master wants from me and I fully intend to obey him! This Desi girl isn’t your good lady wife or your whore anymore! She’s Master’s slut and Lewis’s wife now!” Neha announced as she took my cock into her mouth for emphasis and Madeira joined her in servicing me.

Just then, Heather and Marlena looked at each other and fell to their knees behind me, parting my cheeks to rim me with their typical lust. Neither woman wanted to stop servicing me, making themselves so brazen that one of the female patrons approached me before I knew it and gave me a French kiss well worth remembering forever afterward. She also had a wedding band on, and the look on her husband’s face was priceless, especially as she changed from curious to ardent. The hubby had dangerous storm clouds in his eyes for a moment, but then she turned to him and whispered something. He nodded and gave me a Kiss as well, instantly transforming into a willing companion for his part.

“I’m ... Jessica and this is my husband, Andrew ... or Andy, for short. He’s been curious about the whole... ‘hot wife’ scene for a while now, but I think that he still struggled with it. The idea of being a permanent plaything to another man was perhaps a bit much for his jealousy to handle for a moment there, but that’s why I suggested that he join me in your service. Then we’d never be apart, right? We could serve you as a couple, as a team. So, we are yours now, right?” Jessica pleaded with me, not that I had any trouble granting her wish.

“Of course. Now, I want you to fuck Rura while Andrew butt-fucks Neal. Are we clear? You’ll go cowgirl on Neha’s ex here and he’s to go to browntown with her boss,” I instructed the couple, who were very pleased to have useful work to do.

Before too much longer, some shortening was brought out of the kitchen and applied to Neal’s asshole, so that Andrew easily slid into the manager’s asshole from behind. Neal was bent over a stool, with Andrew pumping good and hard in out of his tush, humping him with a fury. Neither man exactly objected, nor did Andrew complain when Lewis lined up to put his cock in Jessica’s mouth while she rode Rura.

“Yes, that’s right, suck his dick while you bounce up and down on another guy!” Andrew encouraged the action, now being very caught up in the moment.

That was the moment that Janine arrived at last and I gestured for Madeira and Heather to play with her while I went back and forth from Marlena’s twat and Neha’s. Madeira slipped her tongue inside Janine’s cunt, while Heather spread Janine’s cheeks to get busy rimming her with enthusiasm. Janine’s biracial booty certainly held its share of appeal, that much was clear from the eager way that both ladies devoured her with their mouths. I was very much engaged in pounding two of my new lovers in alternating strokes right then, so I left the women to their own devices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.