Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

“Alright, so, now what, Master?” Madeira asked me as we departed for the diner to meet up with Lewis at last.

“Well, now, of course, your former boss loses his primary cherry. At his age, it should have happened a long time ago, though that doesn’t excuse him taking his bitterness out on you. It wasn’t your fault. It wasn’t really anyone else’s but his. He could have hired a hooker or done something drastic, but still ethical. Maybe not legal in the case of the hooker, but those laws are bullshit, anyway. Anyway, it’s his lucky day, but I’ll be present to guide y’all and make sure that he doesn’t go all batshit crazy and hurt anyone,” I slipped back into West Virginia twang now that I was back home.

“So, in which order does he lose it, then?” Heather asked me, quickly adding, “Master.”

“You don’t have to call me that, you know. Madeira does it because she wants to ... if you want to, that’s different. But just don’t feel required to call me that... , “ I told Heather before she began locking lips with me to shut me up ... and then Madeira did the same.

“Oh, hush you and accept that you have at least two sex slaves, four if you count Lewis and Janine, and I think that they would want to be included in that. I want to call you ‘Master,’ dear. I’ve always wanted you that way, deep down, though I didn’t know it yet. Sorry if I’m topping from the bottom here, but I hate to see you doubt yourself. Don’t. Be what you want to be. Be the Master, the Top. Don’t let guilt, shame, knee-jerk reactions, that Old Time religion of your parents, or whatever else, stop you,” Heather grinned as Madeira and she followed me to the diner.

“Well, if you want to be technical, Mom’s worship and those of the other Gods is the true ‘old-time religion,’ isn’t it? Far older than Christianity in any form, especially that evangelical claptrap. Certainly older than the way that Dad raised me to be. Yeah, I was raised Catholic, one of a handful in this town back then. It wasn’t easy to be in the Bible Belt, with Baptist and Pentecostal churches on every corner. Now, of course, I find out that the whole thing is just bullshit, which I’d suspected for a while, anyway.

“Incidentally, Tracy converted for Dad and Gina got baptized and confirmed just like me. I visited her family’s church once. It gave me the creeps. Seriously. All that phony warmth and those plaster smiles. Hypocrites, you could just tell from the syrupy crap that they tried to spoon feed everyone. Our relationship was always tense, as you might imagine. It couldn’t have been easy for her, being stepmother to a boy only seven years her junior, after so long of a single father. Then again, she didn’t exactly make it easy for me, either. She could be a royal pain at times. So I suppose that we’re even,” I laughed as we went inside and found Lewis waiting patiently for us at the counter of the diner, sipping on coffee that he had ordered so as not to loiter.

“Glad to see that you could make it, Lewis. Our rendezvous is going to be a helluva good time, if you ask me. Certainly, it will be for you. Come on, let’s find us a booth, shall we?” I told Lewis as we sat down and waited for the server to show up so that we could order.

“Hello, I’m Marlena,” the short, elfish-looking waitress with the lovely dimples and the nose ring told us, “I’ll be your server today. What will you want to have?”

“Well, I’ll start by having you,” I rose and planted a kiss on Marlena’s soft lips, an instinctive move that I hadn’t planned, but which felt right almost instantly.

“Yes ... Sir! You can have me whenever you like, Sir. But aside from whatever you want from me, what would you care to order?” the waitress blushed as she felt the change caused by Aphrodite’s Kiss take over her body, soul, heart, and mind ... and most of all, her will.

“Well, I think that I’ll have the Reuben with the seasoned curly fries. Russian dressing with that Reuben, of course. Madeira will have the meatball marinara and home fries. Heather will have the Philly cheesesteak and onion rings. Lewis will have the Muenster burger and steak fries. Ketchup in all four cases. Oh, and you’re to have the Patty Melt and put that on my tab, too. Take your lunch break with me once you’ve brought it,” I ordered Marlena, much to her surprise and delight.

“Damn, you’re generous, Sir! I think that I’m going to enjoy being yours. I am yours for good, right? For keeps? Just like these three?” Marlena asked me as she prepared to go place the orders.

“Hades, yes! Look, honey, you were mine the moment that I decided that you were. Oh, and there is one other person so far. Nor am I going to stop there, so just prepare to share, okay?” I warned her now, not that she would want to stop servicing me now.

“Oh, of course, Master ... I’m a sweetheart, you’ll see. I always share my good fortune and all of my toys,” Marlena blew me a kiss as she got busy placing our orders.

“Okay, it’s going to take her a good while to get back here, of course. She has work to do. Heather, take Lewis to the ladies’ room, close one of the stalls, and make him eat you out to an orgasm. Don’t be patient, either. I want you to boss him around, give him pointers, directions, a fucking cunnilingus tutorial, alright? I think that’s only fair and part of his necessary training. Wouldn’t you agree to that?” I instructed my ex-girlfriend, who was more than happy to do just, while Lewis followed her in absolute shock.

“What about me, Master?” Madeira asked me now.

“I want you to fish out my cock and start sucking it under the table. I want Marlena to see you do it at one point or another. I want her to crave this in her mouth, too. I want to tempt her to join you on her knees,” I grinned, but barely had a chance to speak this before Madeira sank to her knees under the table and freed my dick to satisfy her cravings.

Sure enough, I soon experienced the bliss of Madeira’s lips and tongue around the head and base of my cock, along the underside, all over the skin of my circumcised prick. She looked adoringly up at me, quite eager to please, as I caressed her hair and let her suck and lick to her heart’s content. She looked to be in Heaven, actually, or should I say Elysium, since the Greek Gods turned out to be real, with that blissful look of gratification on her face from getting to stuff it with my stiff dick. All I knew was that she felt heavenly with her warm, wet mouth on my cock.

Sure enough, Marlena returned to bring us some drinks and saw that Madeira was satisfying her thirst another way. Without batting an eye, our waitress knelt, opened her mouth, and joined Madeira in sucking and licking my dick the way that any healthy man would love. Her dimples looked even cuter with that cocksucker’s double chin on her fleshy, elfin face. I caressed both of their adorable faces as they sucked me off, both of them enthusiastic about all but inhaling my prick as they licked each side and from head to base.

Then we heard a scream, of course, followed by a moan, coming from the ladies’ room, which made it quite clear that Lewis had given Heather the kind of serious tongue-lashing that she really wanted from him. It was evident that he would catch on faster than even I anticipated, making my ex-girlfriend climax and squirt in his face. There was some slurping action, and I absolutely lost it, spilling my seed all over Marlena’s and Madeira’s faces as I heard this, neither girl seeming to mind at all as they licked it all up from each other’s skin with gusto.

“What do you want, Sir? You know that I will risk getting fired, will even quit my job to service you, Master. Just say the word and I’ll quit and tag along. Or neglect every other patron until they fire me! Am I really your girl now, just like Madeira and Heather?” Marlena pleaded with me, tugging my heartstrings as I saw the angry look on her boss’s face.

“I have half a mind to turn you in for this! Doing that nasty shit in public like that... , “ the shift manager, a rather cranky fellow who noticeably kept snapping and barking at one of the waitresses, growled at me.

“Yes, you’re mine and so is she. Call her over. I want to snatch her away from his sorry ass. See how long this diner keeps him on as manager with two of his waitresses up and leaving!” I directed Marlena, who giggled and grinned widely as she went over to her co-worker, took her hand, and then led her over to me.

The waitress in question was a true Desi beauty if I ever met one, pure earthy, dusky sensuality from South Asia. She had curves in the right places, breasts that were firm and full, though more or less average in size, and skin that begged for lips to kiss it and a tongue to lick it. She was hot and sweaty, it being humid as fuck in this part of West Virginia in summertime, but that couldn’t take away from her ravishing looks. She also had a wedding band on her left band, no surprises there. It didn’t matter. I was going to claim her and if hubby was worthy, I’d take him on, too. If not, I would leave him behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.